SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

wtf 3 - 4 elf pt :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  10 elfsss vs 12 mc i have video  magrota xmvpx buuuad  they res 6 times like noobs vesting more money  to kill elfsss  and you always noob cia  3-4 elf pt and 1- 2 mc  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:    and thx you guys do it in elf lab and kill noobs elfsssss  kill more elfss for me  :give_rose:  and is not 1 day cheak eveary day bro now meny elfss crazy now they dont want hunt; only distrb mcss in hunt  8) 8) 8)

so not possible, ur pt 3ppl, i see about 10-13 ppl so if they also x3 the 3-4party really not possible. I never said these pts full  :facepalm: :facepalm:

at last, the elfs how many times made revive?  :unknw:  example u  :blush:

so not possible, ur pt 3ppl, i see about 10-13 ppl so if they also x3 the 3-4party really not possible. I never said these pts full  :facepalm: :facepalm:

at last, the elfs how many times made revive?  :unknw:  example u  :blush:

no 1 revive thear all die only rich mcss stading thear  ;D ;D 

No bro, when we kill your druid, you come with your rogue "suall" to war with us... like jayrox and other elves you only play the faction wich think could win in that moment :bad:

ok tell me whear blacknia ( delite) bluemere ( lvl 12 driud my 1 driud) ( maylee only for help noob elfsss)  ? i dont have rouge ;D  ( sumitgoyal my friend id using who disterb me in hunt then i play)  suall is breakout chr not my  ::) ::) ::)  and i boread with hunt then i use breakout id and start killing mcsss  ;D ;D ;D  noob jay always pm me mulitboxer  ;D ;D ;D ;D  i using 2 idss in same time  ;D  yes i agree i using 25 idss but not in same time  ::) ::) ::)  i boread with breakout then i chang id i boread this id i reten chang id i plating this game only for kill mcsss  ;D ;D 

Poor , nia dont know what post for ask about this and reply talking of his accounts  :lol: :lol: :lol: try go mc lab when mc dont sleep  :crazy: or try catch us in anax.  :tease:  :spiteful:  hahahahahaha

No bro, when we kill your druid, you come with your rogue "suall" to war with us... like jayrox and other elves you only play the faction wich think could win in that moment :bad:

So you get fun killing MC town NPCs when no MCs there? :bad: 

Sulla is right, elves was so mad because just yunzhii, myth, reezeeh, underblue, ungeziefer and me kill 3 partys of them 2 times yesterday near second boss.. so they scared to come back their own lab and try go mc lab many times but failed.. later they get fun camping + 1 hour paladin cave with traps when just few mc outside.. and at europe night they go torturer when most of mcs sleep :lol: All mcs are 11 people? That time most of mcs sleep, elves just can get fun delaying their sleep time when all mcs offline? :pleasantry:

And btw you should walk a bit more to catch me :friends:

why u include me? It was my 1.war with my rogue,and i only logged in for arena,then many ppl wrote me,and wanted me to stay to make a video and to help and get more ppl.. You too,you wrote to me: write in trade that all mc should go legions,help get more mc for war...

so dont say tht i always fight the side who will win,cause this was my first war with mc and i wanted to be nice and help and enjoy my 1:war with cruely....thts why this great video is in youtube now...so dont talk bad about me even if i helped ;)

why u include me? It was my 1.war with my rogue,and i only logged in for arena,then many ppl wrote me,and wanted me to stay to make a video and to help and get more ppl.. You too,you wrote to me: write in trade that all mc should go legions,help get more mc for war...

so dont say tht i always fight the side who will win,cause this was my first war with mc and i wanted to be nice and help and enjoy my 1:war with cruely....thts why this great video is in youtube now...so dont talk bad about me even if i helped ;)

Ok, but you play like suall the faction wich could win in that moment all ppl saw it.. Yesterday when elf attack legion when just 4 mc inside i saw cruely there :pleasantry:

And who asked you to make video, if you want it make it do it ofc but i didnt saw all people begging you to do it, all ppl there knew 1 kaizen member and me was doing it :good:

When elves attack legion and i am insde cause hand in quest or whatever its just random,i not choose or think where i have better chance to win...or did u see my bd attacking mc and when i died log in rogue to attack elfs? Sure not,so dont say tht,cause its just not true.and i logged in rouge,not knowing tht u wanna start big war,just for arena,and nobody was begging,but i got about 5 pms about video or help get more mc,from u too...i think i did nothing bad or wrong and never changed side for win a war,i couldnt cause cruely wasnt strong long time and still isnt

Only rich  ;D in 1v1 used about 3-4 pot after he ran back to caravan ( shop )  :facepalm:

because he's a BD. your blind make him suffer. hahaha. plus earthquake, ah rich bd spaming pots in the end.

because he's a BD. your blind make him suffer. hahaha. plus earthquake, ah rich bd spaming pots in the end.

Mikoshamet is ranger.  :facepalm:

lovers shouldnt work together, it just makes a mess at crossing  :facepalm:

bro, why you like fast elf boys?  :bad:

why do you like staring at zep`s entering northrend?

I quoted wrong post bro, that's because my priest can't wait to go to Northrend when wotlk come

full bg set? :pardon: who cares xD  :lol: :lol: Опубликованное фото

hahahaha ur wrong dan he not n full set, u forgot he alone so he not full set :rofl: :rofl: he will be full set with his frnds with him  :lol: :lol:

full bg set? :pardon: who cares xD  :lol: :lol: Опубликованное фото

Hahahaha if dont see ur life O i was trolling you and stunted  when got restoring i respawn died  :facepalm: fun cause just after i killed with. 917!  :rofl: 

hahahaha ur wrong dan he not n full set, u forgot he alone so he not full set :rofl: :rofl: he will be full set with his frnds with him  :lol: :lol:

u right shylen  ;D ;D

Hahahaha if dont see ur life O i was trolling you and stunted  when got restoring i respawn died  :facepalm: fun cause just after i killed with. 917!  :rofl:

ofc cross very easy kill me with 30% hp  :)   

Hahahaha need lab set kill us  :facepalm: :facepalm:

no mad he need "FRND SET" so he can be full  :rofl: :lol: