SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

You are sool  :give_rose:  i have nothing against you and Darkrr ( vitalia )  :friends:

But some noobs Spaming this thread because they dont have life  :lol:

just showed this ss because it was a nice fight :) thats all.  :blush:

anyway, what is ''sool''?  xD

How many people can do this, 2v1? As you can see Kernlabba was afk.

I blinded ranger killed bd with 2 +1K crits first then blinded the ranger again and he died in a few hits. At one point i was down to 200 hp.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last pic is of kern coming back  :rofl:

Lol i do 2 vs 1 just for fun lot of times.

But ok, thats on lvl 10.

Almost never fail.

Also won sometimes playing two chars same time...

I guess if you are +10 is easy. Nothing to be proud of.

Lol i do 2 vs 1 just for fun lot of times.

But ok, thats on lvl 10.

Almost never fail.

Also won sometimes playing two chars same time...

I guess if you are +10 is easy. Nothing to be proud of.

Sick of kids like you always being a jelly jellyfish. Debbie Downer.

drama :)

drama everywhere , who is jealous , rich and think he is a god cant stop never, need to attack people who can beat him without high amp so well is better dont reply to this poor kid and let him talk alone ,enjoy with his rich stuff but noob mind

just showed this ss because it was a nice fight :) thats all.  :blush:

anyway, what is ''sool''?  xD

Yup i noticed that. U did not insult prince or tried to insult him. It was clear for me that you was happy of having that fight, 2 shamans vs 2 locks lot of fun.

Yup i noticed that. U did not insult prince or tried to insult him. It was clear for me that you was happy of having that fight, 2 shamans vs 2 locks lot of fun.

exactly! you understand me!  :good:

anyone need a barb?Опубликованное фото

i like barbs  O:-)

Sick of kids like you always being a jelly jellyfish. Debbie Downer.

Jelly?, let me put in clear again what i think of mega amp brainless.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85778.15

SORRY FOR THAT PICTURES TO ALL PLAYERS

Well, im may be mean or cruel. Well, i assure you they suffering their hunger much more than you guys with my cruelty.

Anyway if you want proves that i dnt need your gay +10 what u prefer? Ss or video?

You are sool  :give_rose:  i have nothing against you and Darkrr ( vitalia )  :friends:

But some noobs Spaming this thread because they dont have life  :lol:

Cool  :yahoo:

Waitwait princeka this name says me smth xd arent u the noob who pretends to be a girl on ur rouge just to become hassns girlfriend ? i hope u get amped at least by him

Greetings from us server  ;D

Waitwait princeka this name says me smth xd arent u the noob who pretends to be a girl on ur rouge just to become hassns girlfriend ? i hope u get amped at least by him

nope he is a bug user spamer mcoins dont know what waiting support team to check all his account and block it

He do not remember but he did the same to me, at first he told me he was a girl. And always pm me asking for favors (You have mcoins? can you buy me a crystal? can you buy me whatever?

The funny thing is that i made him some favors using my few mcoins, i asked him for a price extremely cheaper and he already put less on trade. I accept anyway, im kind of dumbass sometimes.

In my country we say @you have too much face@. What basically meant mooch.

No more. Try to make another hassn girlfriend char.

No more with ur old friend profundo.

He do not remember but he did the same to me, at first he told me he was a girl. And always pm me asking for favors (You have mcoins? can you buy me a crystal? can you buy me whatever?

The funny thing is that i made him some favors using my few mcoins, i asked him for a price extremely cheaper and he already put less on trade. I accept anyway, im kind of dumbass sometimes.

is ridiculous how being from the same country , from spain , we can be enemies thats happen when someone is a  , unrespectful , and lier selfish and betrayer with a kid mind like always do say in world chat using princeka :cazapollos god , pro , etc . LOL how can be this possible say that to his propy self...he gonna be alone soon , now he have some friends , is normal but when show his real face bb and suck some dicks more from other richs , because the bug mcoin is closed :(

Oh god WHY?!

I get lag everyTime i enter pvp:( and die cuz noobs :(

Juppo.if i killed you dont ask why. I wasnt lag when bdallman attacked me and you attack me then fear and runned  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

i was just trolling :'(

Another 35year Old divorced noob with 1 kid which asusena said he have cáncer  :lol:

thinking to get Sex watching Nude Princeka  on Game searchings girls  :lol:

And i never traded with you nothing so Plz Be Off this Drama  :clapping:

nope he is a bug user spamer mcoins dont know what waiting support team to check all his account and block it

Nah i dont need mc bug i have  A spanish who already gave me alots of signs cristals runes because he had bug some month ago so dont he didnt care about it but now he dont give me because he is soo poor  :sorry:

Nah i amped alots of ítem Resseling ítems  :lol:  But still Op Can kill all urs Shits Bds / rouge soo easy in pvp  ;)

Well i SEE its ALL against me because i kill her Elfs Or Rape Mcs in Arena  :lol:

Its Soo Hards to Dont Do arenas or dont come with urs shits elfs to try kill me ?  :sorry:

Piece Of Shits ABC Clan But Dont Worry I am here Who can Destroy urs Shit mcs and shit Elfs   ;)

Some arenas... First ss caza was 1x1 with one, than with other hehe hehehe

Опубликованное фото

Too bad my mana ran out or that 1vs1 could have ended better for me

Another 35year Old divorced noob with 1 kid which asusena said he have cáncer  :lol:

And i never traded with you nothing so Plz Be Off this Drama  :clapping: Nah i dont need mc bug i have  A spanish who already gave me alots of signs cristals runes because he had bug some month ago so dont he didnt care about it but now he dont give me because he is soo poor  :sorry: Nah i amped alots of ítem Resseling ítems  :lol:  But still Op Can kill all urs Shits Bds / rouge soo easy in pvp  ;)

Well i SEE its ALL against me because i kill her Elfs Or Rape Mcs in Arena  :lol:

Its Soo Hards to Dont Do arenas or dont come with urs shits elfs to try kill me ?  :sorry:

Piece Of Shits ABC Clan But Dont Worry I am here Who can Destroy urs Shit mcs and shit Elfs   ;)

listen here moron :D everyone know ur a little tryhard acting like pro crying u own pvpcave blablabla

while i used knox a couple of times u tried to gank him alone with ur shaman gayportane ( tell me why someone would name his char importante = important , famous if he /she isnt a attentionseeking kido )

funny thing is i kited ur nooblock to death , next funny thing is ur shaman got raped by knox too

3rd funny thing is while u and me had a crossing battle and i killed ur 2 "friends" ( persons u lick their ass to get amp, love and attention :) )

1 more thing u are worthless trashtalking garbage i will not even read ur answer cause im not interested in the bullshit u going to reply

greetings from germany  ;D :cray: :cray:

And i never traded with you nothing so Plz Be Off this Drama  :clapping: Nah i dont need mc bug i have  A spanish who already gave me alots of signs cristals runes because he had bug some month ago so dont he didnt care about it but now he dont give me because he is soo poor  :sorry: Nah i amped alots of ítem Resseling ítems  :lol:  But still Op Can kill all urs Shits Bds / rouge soo easy in pvp  ;)

I did not say anything bad about you but im gonna do it now.

U are noob, u re coward, u are cheater, u suck as a person but  most of all YOU ARE A GREAT LIER

duck off princesita.

I am not divorced im happily married and my baby is healthy.

And u re retard :D My wife plays too and u know it cs u inv us to win in arena when lvl 14 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB  :diablo:

Cheeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!

Silly lil boy gay HAHAHAHAHHAHA Kisses nenita.

O:-) for my sweetpie pvprange

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Xxpvprange not me though, just a fan of mine  8)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Xxpvprange not me though, just a fan of mine  8)

:cray:

Awww

51306_.jpg

helping a friend to lvl his charr :D ;D ;D ;D :yahoo:

omg :lol: :lol: im so going map1 as soon as i get home, i might farm pirate captain :blush:

vomcurial, cute

Nope.

:cray:

I better go let daemons outside caravan kill me 100x now

Awwh  ;D