SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

when elfs charge to mc caravans mc's are scared to come out and play so we enter and take over their caravan! hahahaha! :diablo: (pt1)

12875_.jpg

12876_.jpg

when elfs charge to mc caravans mc dont want to come out and play so we enter and take over their caravan hahahaha! :diablo: (pt2)

12872_.jpg

12873_.jpg

hahaha yes, again with 2-3  elf pt vs 5-6 mc player?  bcoz almost everybody in laby ..

Good luck to contine that *** mission  :facepalm:

lol com on, there were lots of lvl 18-20 mc's there, elangboys, ynned ect were all there, they just ran away when they saw us coming  :lol:

:diablo: slaughtering maraksha again. hours!! :diablo: and no we got no drop :mega_shok: .. but only coz diiadora jinxed it :blush:

12905_.jpg

omg.... ;D ;D ;D

arena and partner left game-.- that sucks.... BUT...sometmes you are lucky and fight against some guys who dont know how to fight 2vs1  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

honestly i was a bit lucky,cause first 4 hits of fadz was: dodge dodge normal dodge ;D but come on, 2vs1 and i won? omg...

and i wrote in area chat tht partner dc/left game..(i hoped they maybe wait 1 min:( but ok...:D)

i had a 1vs1 vs fadz then vs shionkit....really sad how this guys tried to win vs 1 player

BIG FAIL GUYS :pardon:

12968_.png

omg.... ;D ;D ;D

arena and partner left game-.- that sucks.... BUT...sometmes you are lucky and fight against some guys who dont know how to fight 2vs1  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

honestly i was a bit lucky,cause first 4 hits of fadz was: dodge dodge normal dodge ;D but come on, 2vs1 and i won? omg...

that proofs BD are OP.

that proofs you are noob.

you kiled two barbs, OP BD get used to it.

also, those two are not heavily amped like your OP BD, so not cool.

and i wrote in area chat tht partner dc/left game..

If you play firstborn faction, you can`t talk to mountain clan, just letting you know.

omg.... ;D ;D ;D

and i wrote in area chat tht partner dc/left game..(i hoped they maybe wait 1 min:( but ok...:D)

i had a 1vs1 vs fadz then vs shionkit....really sad how this guys tried to win vs 1 player

BIG FAIL GUYS :pardon:

BD is OP  :shok:  2 BARBS WTF I THOUGHT BARBS WHERE OP MELEE CLASS GUESS BD IS OP  :shok:

omg.... ;D ;D ;D

Same happened with me yesterday night, partner off (Supremus :bad: ) so me vs Shionkit + Wws.  and i woon  :blush:    but im forgot to made ss  :facepalm:

Pooor Break, after 20-25 min killing that happened +2-3 other. soo near to 3rd boss  :blush:

after followed us with Yinyang, again 20-25 min. Too much time for the nothing  :bad:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

And thanks u was the 10th, quest is done  :give_rose: Опубликованное фото

Hahaha i thought that will  happen  ;D  but not 6 only 4.  the last was epic, im got dc in mobs and when i came back  5-6 elf at crossing, like usually they camped, need the mobs help  but why?  7-8 elf vs 4 mc  :unknw:

me ashy jagu ( 1 time die and hi never back for fight)  dritf  and seeamo ( elf ) ciamiau terorblade xmvpx fristkill hornig namremahs zadiox ( mc )  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  why 4 elf vs 7 mc  :pardon: :pardon:

12979_.png

12980_.png

12981_.png

12982_.png

In the last 3 pics im was already in Legion with Namre and others. But u why not post the pics when  we killed u and ur pt at a.a? we after went to door check the elfs bcoz they always want revenge  :blush:

And i only see  Fristkill and Terrorblade + Zadixo vs u and ur friends at crossing in the last pics.

But peace, i dont want fight here.. we will meet in game  ;)

In the last 3 pics im was already in Legion with Namre and others. But u why not post the pics when  we killed u and ur pt at a.a? we after went to door check the elfs bcoz they always want revenge  :blush:

And i only see  Fristkill and Terrorblade + Zadixo vs u and ur friends at crossing in the last pics.

But peace, i dont want fight here.. we will meet in game  ;)

is not revenge :) :)  only timepaas :) :)  i am boread with hunt then i come to kill mc  :) :) :)

wtf man :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  thx soheil and moonch for no kick me in hunt  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

12983_.png

12984_.png

12985_.png

12986_.png