SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

alien still love him 1st kill  :lol: nice bro  :give_rose:

after 3-4kills ♥♥♥♥ing multi xD

Lol. Lucky of old timers  :blush: having a nice time there oii oii xd

idiots here..  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

they don't stop disturb even when elfs do nothing wrong  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

now only this pvpcave is full with mc's everytime? :bad: i get sick of this!

i can totaly get them, they are too weak go survive alone and outside of a cave full of mc. so they gank like "pros" my favorites are letstry and diosonin, both lvl 18 locks. dio jumps all melee alone like a brave man but when a druid goes 1vs1 all he ever does is fear/circle and run to caravan till more mc come out so its safe for him to try and kill druid  :bad:  letstry is a whole diferent breed.. he's peacefull in cave then sees other mc jump me so he thinks "now is my break to kill a +6 druid" and jups too. then the next day he's alone and getting raped so asks all in cave to "kill marceline please!! party to kill marceline"

why do ppl jump/gank chars they cant kill solo? its just a matter of time till you get raped 1vs1 and ur brave mask will disapear as you run like a coward.

i can totaly get them, they are too weak go survive alone and outside of a cave full of mc. so they gank like "pros" my favorites are letstry and diosonin, both lvl 18 locks. dio jumps all melee alone like a brave man but when a druid goes 1vs1 all he ever does is fear/circle and run to caravan till more mc come out so its safe for him to try and kill druid  :bad:  letstry is a whole diferent breed.. he's peacefull in cave then sees other mc jump me so he thinks "now is my break to kill a +6 druid" and jups too. then the next day he's alone and getting raped so asks all in cave to "kill marceline please!! party to kill marceline"

why do ppl jump/gank chars they cant kill solo? its just a matter of time till you get raped 1vs1 and ur brave mask will disapear as you run like a coward.

Elfs didnt disturb yet in pvpcave.. i hope some mc's can learn of them... ( Devilboy the most disturber atm :facepalm: )

today i saw pvp and elf won (idk the name anymore)  that mc was asking like '' please kill him please''  :facepalm:

and then everyone get killed just because of a pvp.. :facepalm:

i am sick of pvpcave now, i just want to do a normal pvp without anyone disturb me... now when i enter pvp cave i everytime see its full with only mc's and no elf :facepalm: no more fun to do pvp here  u will always get disturbed...

anyway, sorry for my english xDDD

you think elfs should kill disturbers on sight sange? a bunch of 5mcs and locks were ganging after i defeated a lvl20 rogue in them in a fair pvp

so i asked the other elfs in pvp cave to help me kill gangers,they helped me and in 5min............................. :bomb:

39661_.png

:facepalm:

fk off i told u im sleepy  :aggressive: i think i fell asleep after saying that  :lol: :lol:

and btw, didnt ur mom tell u its rude to take pictures of people sleeping

:aggressive:

DK shield style with mediocre amped is not bad at all

The last 2 matches with Supre's team was an awesome battle since they give all the best and its happen in a row  ;D  (after these matches they always focus on me in every fight)

This is a prove to anyone called DK shield as a "noob", and most ppl under estimated this style, the DK become badass in arena

Even my random partner (Yaaaaas that called me noob some time ago, respect me after this fight)

I forgot to take ss of the score since too excited of the results

39676_.jpg

39677_.jpg

39678_.jpg

The last 2 matches with Supre's team was an awesome battle since they give all the best and its happen in a row  ;D  (after these matches they always focus on me in every fight)

This is a prove to anyone called DK shield as a "noob", and most ppl under estimated this style, the DK become badass in arena

Even my random partner (Yaaaaas that called me noob some time ago, respect me after this fight)

yea shield is good for arena, but not if doing random. Need a partner who knows what they are doing

or they will die and leave u alone, with 2 ppl to kill, while wielding a shield.

Shield gives you extra life block def keeps you standing longer to keeps those stuns going.

;D yaaaas told me about 3rd screen, and about that priest i must say he using lvl 18 set with lvl 9 staff  :facepalm: