SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

♥♥♥♥ elven campers, sorry folks, i had to kill yall O:-)  after respawning 2x and potting a few times. Death to all campers :clapping:

________

Looks like i really pissed off that bladedancer, to piss him off even more i danced on his corpse to make him respawn, which he did O:-)  at first it was me and him only, as he respawned more and more mcs joined in and enjoyed every moment of his mcoin spawns.

34794_.jpg

34796_.jpg

u crit with or without  stealth?

With stealth ofcourse, I'm not superman yet xd

+9 SD Rondel ( mainhand ) and +7 SD Blade ( offhand )

and yes you guessed it, full Icequeen rings, I got amulet but don't use it, I lost enough stats already.

To be able to reach 2k crit, you must atleast have +8 SD Blades or +9 Arenas I think, Sulla told me he didn't get 2k crit until +9.

:blush:

What weapons you using and amp?

AND LOL EPIC FAIL @ SHADOWTEAR XD

What weapons you using and amp?

Like what i tell everyone who cares to ask.. its a secret  ;) . Gotta have some mystery.

But i will tell you one thing.. no strength enhancements like icequeen equips is being used.  :)

Like what i tell everyone who cares to ask.. its a secret  ;) . Gotta have some mystery.

But i will tell you one thing.. no strength enhancements like icequeen equips is being used.  :)

If I could remember your glows correctly from my last US visit xd

prolly +9 Flamberges, just a guess.

If I could remember your glows correctly from my last US visit xd

prolly +9 Flamberges, just a guess.

Thanks to skins, you will never know  :spiteful:

But there is quite a few who can deal more then me.. afro for one.

The % of dmg increase during stealth is known? Math can be helpfull if so :)

From my calculations, it's 55% increased damage, though the results are different with too less or high numbers, like 50 and 200. Not sure how it works, I get different % changes with Merciless Strike and Normal damage.

Lol  ;D

Vroooooooooooooom vrooooooooooooooooom vommx street smart... :good:

what happens when u get naked

Chris Ik U were drunk n u posted the vid on wrong topic too xD  :pardon:

Not safe to camp with me around

Almost killed that other noob Bederu after but rich ducker spams pots against a +3-4 defense Rogue  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

♥♥♥♥ elven campers, sorry folks, i had to kill yall O:-)  after respawning 2x and potting a few times. Death to all campers :clapping:

________

Looks like i really pissed off that bladedancer, to piss him off even more i danced on his corpse to make him respawn, which he did O:-)  at first it was me and him only, as he respawned more and more mcs joined in and enjoyed every moment of his mcoin spawns.

Yup I hear you  :spiteful:

34864_.png

new victim, this time not a kitty, been spamming all day  :facepalm:

WTF, Just cause I call a Druid pro and it happens to be a female doesn't mean I like her.

You said Ciamiau was pro, you like Ciamiau? Wtf, Does Shy know?  :facepalm:  GG ducker.

WTF, Just cause I call a Druid pro and it happens to be a female doesn't mean I like her.

You said Ciamiau was pro, you like Ciamiau? Wtf, Does Shy know?  :facepalm:  GG ♥♥♥♥er.

not if you say it once, but when you say it over and over again, make a lvl1 "icyy" char, comment on the blue haired angel costume being sexy, probably means you like her, if not then misunderstanding  :unknw:

35001_.png

Wtf bro, are you this desperate in trying to humiliate me XD

I said it doesn't matter if it's a kitty, who gives a ♥♥♥♥ actually, it's a costume anyways xd

and wtf are you talking about, your obsession with humiliating me is getting out of hand bro, you need help.

Screenshot everything I say and 50% of them are prolly when I was bored or something, just watch out bro, I'll get you someday.

Wtf bro, are you this desperate in trying to humiliate me XD

I said it doesn't matter if it's a kitty, who gives a ♥♥♥♥ actually, it's a costume anyways xd

and wtf are you talking about, your obsession with humiliating me is getting out of hand bro, you need help.

Screenshot everything I say and 50% of them are prolly when I was bored or something, just watch out bro, I'll get you someday.

trying to help you bro

new victim, this time not a kitty, been spamming all day  :facepalm:

I dont wanna ruin any dream of you guys , but Icyblood lvl 20 druid from EU , is a boy.

Yes.

Not a girl.

I was like  :shok: :shok:  when i discover it yesterday.

I dont wanna ruin any dream of you guys , but Icyblood lvl 20 druid from EU , is a boy.

Yes.

Not a girl.

Tell that to Sulla since he keeps talking about him 24/7

Either way doesn't matter, he pro druid. But Megan Knox still on tops,

Tell that to Sulla since he keeps talking about him 24/7

Either way doesn't matter, he pro druid. But Megan Knox still on tops,

the two screens on last page show`s who been spamming about her / him.

Yes.

Not a girl.

lol how did you know? :rofl: her body languange was female but her personality isnt

Yes.

Not a girl.

Wow sure? She is on forum and uses as avatar the picture of a girl, would be the ultimate tranny if its really a boy.

the two screens on last page show`s who been spamming about her / him.

It was only once that I said Icyblood was pro, other 2 was sarcasm.

Bro, you know it was sarcasm, we know it was. But the question is, is you calling Ciamiau pro sarcasm?

Guess Shy will answer that.

Wow sure? She is on forum and uses as avatar the picture of a girl

There is still hope for you, Sulla.