SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Опубликованное фото

LOL, that skill damage is normal for BDs since they have +4% damage, both +2 swords = both +5 swords for rogue ( arena sword ) and since they increase Flash strike damage ( flash strike = stealth + merciless strike ) tested it on my BD and Rogue, so with +7 swords u can do 1k crit, which is why BD are strongest Melee class and beats rogues on equal gear ( rogue = BD with noob armour, dmg, and invisibility )

LOL, that skill damage is normal for BDs since they have +4% damage, both +2 swords = both +5 swords for rogue ( arena sword ) and since they increase Flash strike damage ( flash strike = stealth + merciless strike ) tested it on my BD and Rogue, so with +7 swords u can do 1k crit, which is why BD are strongest Melee class and beats rogues on equal gear ( rogue = BD with noob armour, dmg, and invisibility )

Dude Bladedancers and Rogues are the worst class in all because a shaman, druid, ranger or a barbarian can easly kill them if the other player is clever.

I don't know about the flash strike

Dude Bladedancers and Rogues are the worst class in all because a shaman, druid, ranger or a barbarian can easly kill us.

I don't know about the flash strike

I just say that cause I see many Bladedancer's getting shocked about their crit  ;D

]]] link=topic=204.msg185522#msg185522 date=1329819701]

ad yng dluan pamer sih ,ane ikutan aje ;D

tp emang mantepp  :good:

*when ppl quote JAW post, why the reply inside quote  :wacko:

]]] link=topic=204.msg185522#msg185522 date=1329819701]

ad yng dluan pamer sih ,ane ikutan aje ;D

tp emang mantepp  :good:

*when ppl quote JAW post, why the reply inside quote  :wacko:

wkwkwkw..cendol gan ;D

Can you tell us the cheats please?  :tease: (for gold and mcoins)

Ps. Just kidding

Can you tell us the cheats please?  :tease:

Ask Jaw, I don't use cheats, I am a god  :yahoo: BTW, It don't work it's like photoshop or paint  :wacko:  But changing your HP & Energy not good idea cuz it won't regen and then it will show ur HP & Energy bar not full even if  u full hp  :tease:

Ask Jaw, I don't use cheats, I am a god  :yahoo: BTW, It don't work it's like photoshop or paint  :wacko:  But changing your HP & Energy not good idea cuz it won't regen and then it will show ur HP & Energy bar not full even if  u full hp  :tease:

oh ya :(

u just jealous cause u cant :(

i do it just for fun screenshot :(

congrats nizshii...my friend..im koskiller:-)..wheres psycosol and traxar :P..lol traxar was angry with u last time i talked  :facepalm:

Hello! psi in the army is still half a year there will be. traхar is unplayable (short of time.

He must have been drunk)), sings rude ... he is a lover of beer or something stronger)

llloooollll of all u choose waterbow :lol: :rofl:

well there was 20 elves inside killing Sulla, Yunzhii, Ungeziefer and You, and he ran outside so I had no choice  ;D ;D ;D

well there was 20 elves inside killing Sulla, Yunzhii, Ungeziefer and You, and he ran outside so I had no choice  ;D ;D ;D

asshhhh lol u evil he cant do bg bcoz of u...hahaha

After many tries, after many deaths by hidding Sulla killing on mobs >:D, after 3 hours spent in front of cave entrance, weve finally did it. :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

After many tries, after many deaths by hidding Sulla killing on mobs :diablo: , after 3 hours spent in front of cave entrance, weve finally did it. :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Lucky Waterbow, If I hadn't sleep you'd guys be seeing 1144! on top of his head while Lambert was at 5% HP, next time, next time....

Lucky Waterbow, If I hadn't sleep you'd guys be seeing 1144! on top of his head while Lambert was at 5% HP, next time, next time....

yea Next time, he will make BD waterswords soon.

we'll be waiting .....