SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:good:  ........... and b4 anybody says it , they were not AFK or DC coz they were moving  :lol:

Ah yea, they selected 1 point on map after came the DC, so.. they were moving until reach that place.

or the most likely, as like we seen your partner now its not me :P    so now no one pull back you  :good:

:good:  ........... and b4 anybody says it , they were not AFK or DC coz they were moving  :lol:

xD i just beat mikearah in cave 2x no chance vs my lvl 13 rogue XD unless my gouge fails

:rofl: dont blame them sulla they r doin what they can do. Just run n ....

i would run too  :blush: poor bd vs warlock :( :( :( but if rogue i would try try try till i would kill him eheh. i used to do that vs sulla but most times got rapped when i tried to cross areas. hes smart enough not to go full on  XD "why give ur enemy a fighting chance?" (someone once said)

Ah yea, they selected 1 point on map after came the DC, so.. they were moving until reach that place.

or the most likely, as like we seen your partner now its not me :P    so now no one pull back you  :good:

or he was multiboxing and got panic when he saw tht he have to play with brain cause his enemies are 2 rangers too  :rofl:

Nia vs Metal, 10 seconds later... Nia, Sunniiee, Breakout, Windcaller, Xisshx and Epicdeath vs Metal  :lol:

They are cowards, they don't fight 1 vs. 1, I even kill 2-5 of them alone, I chase them down if they run, but if I run they don't even chase me, Sick kids.  :bad:

They just hide at nadir til they outnumber you.  :facepalm:

ahahaha real kids they are  :lol:

90% elf's logic: kill them all. 10 sec later. : Pls show mercy :rofl:

some gankers in pvp are also like that, after ganging up on me and i come back with a few friends its spam pm time "why u kill me?" "i pay u 5k to stop" "ill give u a ring to stop" "pls let me in cave" "ill log my elf and help u kill disturbers" (some examples of funny pms i got so far)

When elfs got ganked:

Elf:

Motherf'cker b'tch, why you kill me? I didn't do anything to you. I go to trade chat to get an army to kill you. You always start it, evil id'ots.

Mc:

Payback lazy elfs. Go home to your elf mom and cry.

When mcs got ganked:

Elf:

Revenge. We just want to play, but you destroy the game. Its fair that we kill you, doesn't matter how many we needed to it.

Mc:

Why can't you n'obs elfs don't play fair? Can't fight 1vs1, need at least 2 elfs to kill me. St'pid n'ob elfs. Why you not stop killing me?

When elfs got ganked:

Elf:

Motherf'cker b'tch, why you kill me? I didn't do anything to you. I go to trade chat to get an army to kill you. You always start it, evil id'ots.

Mc:

When mcs got ganked:

Elf:

Revenge. We just want to play, but you destroy the game. Its fair that we kill you, doesn't matter how many we needed to it.

Mc:

Why can't you n'obs elfs don't play fair? Can't fight 1vs1, need at least 2 elfs to kill me. St'pid n'ob elfs. Why you not stop killing me?

Опубликованное фото

When elfs got ganked:

Elf:

Mc:

When mcs got ganked:

Elf:

Mc:

dont think so :pleasantry: 

rotfl.. all??? only Shem and Bayu have doom bow on that party, you always lie all the time.

we've seen them with shining orange bows. and whats the difference if its arena or doom? still a pack of rangers died and lost  :bad: OP rangers think they can win against all, so who are u in that pack of rangers? :lol: :lol:

Little Fun Before Server Down  ;D

Joyfull  :'( :'( Nyle  :'( :'( You  :'( :'( Meh, i missed you guys...if everything will get fine, i'll be up with Onee in like a week or so.  :)

Little Fun Before Server Down  ;D

notice how smart they are, falling right into ur aoe's instead of just going left and up to atack from sideways and to outflanck u ahah omg they just die die die and res res res instead of killing u fast xD

spanol is pro :yahoo: ;D

spanol is rich. there is a diference between pro and rich. lost pvp vs my bd (using lvl15 gear mixed with cc and lvl15 arena swords) and said: "ur a coward runner" after i kited him  ;D this coming from a guy that always uses ghost hit bug on rogue, pro's know all is fair in pvp maybe they should raise amp to +20 so the guys that can be invisible can win vs smart people  :blush: