SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

its atisata

not watever u r typing it....  :rofl: maybe too afraid to type it right....

and i am ATISATA  ;D

No one gives a shit of your crap name.

And better watch you mouth kid, remember that pic you posted?

well here it is, read it, learn it, understand it, and shut the duck up.

You couldn't kill me 1 on 1 you had to call your boyfriends to kill me or afk, just another pathetic fan, why so desperate to kill me? Did I break your heart like Anakpanah?

Опубликованное фото

No one gives a shit of your crap name.

And better watch you mouth kid, remember that pic you posted?

well here it is, read it, learn it, understand it, and shut the **** up.

You couldn't kill me 1 on 1 you had to call your boyfriends to kill me or afk, just another pathetic fan, why so desperate to kill me? Did I break your heart like Anakpanah?

i aint got any problem with u or ur gay boyfriends...

and for 1 on 1 ,u arent to my lvl yet so better grow up and come back when u dont need ur  crossing friends....

and for being desperate ,yes i am too desperate to kill u coz i am alergic to ur shit bla bla this bla bla that

i aint got any problem with u or ur gay boyfriends...

and for 1 on 1 ,u arent to my lvl yet so better grow up and come back when u dont need ur  crossing friends....

and for being desperate ,yes i am too desperate to kill u coz i am alergic to ur shit bla bla this bla bla that

Someone got hurt? Grow up? Why do I need to grow up?

You're the one who started chasing after me like an obsessed fan.

And I'm not your lvl? Why don't you come PvP me so I can show you what a total joke you are  :lol:

You're just one of those pathetic followers of Nia and Breakout, You aren't even 10% of my level little girl.

http://puu.sh/1tMhs

When Merc gets it personal, elfs are doomed.  :drinks:

Lol, he really a fan of mine, he wants me to take it personal with him  :lol:  and he even wrote it on trade chat  :facepalm:  Sorry bro, I'm not into gays.

What's wrong with people these days, Bad words = taking it personal already? I use bad words in almost all conversations with my enemies and sometimes even with my friend and I take none of them personal.

And the stupid thing about this is, Nadon is saying i'm taking it personal when he's the one trying to chase me like I molested his son or something and he started using " foul " words  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Ups  :blush:

2 mins after this i meet Diabloro. He atack me when I had half HP. And he must use pot to kill me  :crazy: 

lol proud to kill me when i wasnt even in game on this 2nd round. you even died 2x on pvp.  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Ups  :blush:

2 mins after this i meet Diabloro. He atack me when I had half HP. And he must use pot to kill me  :crazy:

seriously, if ur playing the opest class in the game u really cant say anything :P diaboloro is one of the best druids in the game i've seen him kill 2 melees alone on more than one ocasion in arena,try playing druid or shaman (comparable classes) and beat him ;)

a few more mc's to my KOS list. was just peacefully passing by, passed one afk mc at the entrace (before seing there were about 20 hunting) and i didnt even touch him. eheh i love ppl that act strong when they're not alone then pm me to stop atacking them  :give_rose:  keep on doing it pls, the game was getting boring  :dirol:

27794_.jpg

Lv18 armour and Boyfriend with Crossbow of Sudden Doom +9, Still noob, ducking pathetic better go hide at nadir like these motherduckers.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

lol lvl 18 armar  but not storng

i remebar some noobs using pots and res in same palce to kill breakout and ishh ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  you need dramm again why  ?

you boread with sulla ? :rofl: :rofl: aniway you rich rouge with high amp and 1 more rouge lol? you need name so tell me i give you more name  ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

27845_.png

27846_.png

lol lvl 18 armar  but not storng

i remebar some noobs using pots and res in same palce to kill breakout and ishh ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  you need dramm again why  ?

you boread with sulla ? :rofl: :rofl: aniway you rich rouge with high amp and 1 more rouge lol? you need name so tell me i give you more name  ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not rich retard. I don't buy mc and my armour amp is all +1-4, only weapon amp is +7 and 8 which I earned from hard work not like you sucking your daddy breakout, and I never use pots you retard.

Ecuador wasn't even with me he was only at PvP Cave when you attack us 4 vs. 2 like pathetic retarded indians always do.

and that rogue Laihai just entered that cave to see you die like a pathetic retard with Sunniee.

You want a real fight? Come without your Indian boyfriends and I'll shut you up with a staff up your big fat mouth.

+10? For your information, none of my friends are +10, there is only Suprememan but me and him aren't that much of friends, only in hunting and Warlunatic, he used around 30 signs for 9 to 10 but only his sword is +10 the rest are +5. If you say my friends are +10, name those Friends of mine, cause I'm sure none of them is +10.

And the reason why I mentioned the Crossbow is cause each time we kill Nia, Breakout or You, You guys call Sunniee to help you just cause he got Doom Xbow with good amp.

I don't take anything personal, Only reason why I posted this is cause your friend Nia and Breakout think they are so pro posting shit on forum about Spanish potting and us being rich when they too use pots and not only that, you all fight like pathetic rats.

You hide in Nadir to survive even if we kill your friends you still run and not help, you only kill people when they are alone, if you can't kill you just call for more help like you did yesterday calling lv14 rangers and druids to stun me and Crossfit at nadir.

If you want a fair fight come fight us properly without your hide and seek games at Nadir and camping Pvp cave with traps ( I find this the most pathetic ) instead fight us 1 on 1 not ambush us 5 on 1 like you did with Atasita, Epicdeath and Sunniiee.

If you wanna fight like rats make sure you win, or you just end up a pathetic loser.

cant understand english  :facepalm:

cant do it ani fight  :facepalm:

i am noob  ::)

spanish pm ishh and hi say  go call all indians gay s  and hi call it and we start gang bang 

and i am noob breakout real dumbess on this world  and i am  numbar 2  ::) 

noobs cant use ppots in fight and res in same time to kill just 1 mc

but pro ppl use pots kill nooobs in fight and res  to kill breakout and ishh ?

this is pro ppls  style ?ok this good stayle

is bettar i am noob and dumbess 2  ::)

you happy now ? ::)

I'm not rich retard. I don't buy mc and my armour amp is all +1-4, only weapon amp is +7 and 8 which I earned from hard work not like you sucking your daddy breakout, and I never use pots you retard.

Ecuador wasn't even with me he was only at PvP Cave when you attack us 4 vs. 2 like pathetic retarded indians always do.

and that rogue Laihai just entered that cave to see you die like a pathetic retard with Sunniee.

You want a real fight? Come without your Indian boyfriends and I'll shut you up with a staff up your big fat mouth.

lie is not good for helth bro  ;)

2on2

my mouth is not big  :crazy:  you start dramm hear not me  :crazy:

this fight start only for spanish words and this fight nevar  end and  every indain atttking all homues spanish gang ( real homoues and rich kids in this gang )

i stop gang bang  but pm spanish tell him say sorry to ishh and we do normal fight like all days  ;)

27848_.png

2on2

this fight start only for spanish words and this fight nevar  end and  every indain atttking all homues spanish gang ( real homoues and rich kids in this gang )

i stop gang bang  but pm spanish tell him say sorry to ishh and we do normal fight like all days  ;)

You, Epicdeath, Sunniiee and some other ranger vs. me and Ecuador, who lies now? Why don't you look at your own screen you pathetic kid.

I never did anything to you indians and you gang on me, explain that? Why should Spanish apologize to that 2 face lying piece of shit pathetic indian kid Issh too?

2on2

nick jock, hi no aur homues  :crazy:

You, Epicdeath, Sunniiee and some other ranger vs. me and Ecuador, who lies now? Why don't you look at your own screen you pathetic kid.

I never did anything to you indians and you gang on me, explain that? Why should Spanish apologize to that 2 face lying piece of shit pathetic indian kid Issh too?

ok so listen me

epicdeath is up coming in up bus  1 noob attking me in up i so call him to handal him up

suniie is indian is my friend but othears why att you is your problam not my  ( i  calling only my friends not othears  i dont like eu elfs they all ducking noobs in world )

who reteards helping spanish ani  mumbar to fight  this noob  in  my list  its bettar ? ::)

ok so listen me

epicdeath is up coming in up bus  1 noob attking me in up i so call him to handal him up

suniie is indian is my friend but othears why att you is your problam not my  ( i  calling only my friends not othears  i dont like eu elfs they all ducking noobs in world )

who reteards helping spanish ani  mumbar to fight  this noob  in  my list  its bettar ? ::)

I don't understand any ducking word your saying.

Epicdeath is a total noob, you kill him he cries " I'm just killing disturbers " now he bought mc and spams pots killing anyone, good thing my friend Jay shut his mouth with my rogue.

Sunniiee is a retard, I don't know why he helps you guys, just making himself and his doom xbow look so pathetic.

" I'm just killing disturbers

you want to kill real disterbers to kill this noob

pvp cave fight start this noob

suall doing pvp zeuth kill him in fight

all spanish gang folloing this noob order

hi just pm spanish come help break again start kill me ( all spanish gang coming  like dogs )  :good:

27852_.png

stop dramm simple ::)

Hey kid, why you blaming me about all it hurt your game??  u mad? I never pmed ishh anything, never talked with that guy, did he screened it? So far just i pmed a "xd" with my shaman to ur rogue suall when i killed you and breakout shaman (kensou) with my ranger, and you just replied a":D"

That res/quake clip was a payback when you used pots vs mine brox when i was low lvl and you was 4 vs 1 at a.a, but oh i know if you use pots its to no break your "armar" and if others use is cuz they rich :good:

And you know im not using pots at our cross fights go ask break and ishh what happen if they only do a 2 vs mw without call that lot indian rangers with trap lvl 5 jor that paladins ust to be happy cuz we died at crossing 10 vs 1 :lol:

And if im that noob for you, im free to do any pvp vs you at cave or at cross when ever you want, but you will reject.. all you learned is about gank