SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

whats d connection? who mentioned about farming eye? yea and ure pro?? threatening ascetic that ull kill him in real coz he killed u in ur pvp by 2hits  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bad:

haha poor you . I meant Altay explained me how to farm eye then i found my tactic ;) also your kuala bf killed me by 2 hits when i had 1300 def

look yourself pls who is poorest here? you trolled all ppl in us-sapphire except me. and you cant do . you dont have good enough brain for do it.

Опубликованное фото

u are pro  :bad:  thts why u couldnt touch me  :crazy: :crazy:

haha poor you . I meant Altay explained me how to farm eye then i found my tactic ;) also your kuala bf killed me by 2 hits when i had 1300 def

look yourself pls who is poorest here? you trolled all ppl in us-sapphire except me. and you cant do . you dont have good enough brain for do it.

Опубликованное фото

u are pro  :bad:  thts why u couldnt touch me  :crazy: :crazy:

oh really?  im poorest? ok then im poorest. so whats ur point?  :crazy: ure good in this game? nobody can touch you?  and look how long time ago that screenshot is, ascetic got white hair before swamp was out, when swamp came ascetic got black hair again. and i remember he killed u in 2 hits in ur pvp in the middle of the swamp days.  :lol:

oh really?  im poorest? ok then im poorest. so whats ur point?  :crazy: ure good in this game? nobody can touch you?  and look how long time ago that screenshot is, ascetic got white hair before swamp was out, when swamp came ascetic got black hair again. and i remember he killed u in 2 hits in ur pvp in the middle of the swamp days.  :lol:

still you are talking noob  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i didnt tell that its a new pix  :wacko:  then come vs again  ;)

still you are talking noob  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i didnt tell that its a new pix  :wacko:  then come vs again  ;)

tell that to him. why tell me?  :lol: :lol: funny how yall still cant get over me calling me noob and everything and still waste time talking aboutme. i see it clearly, i obviously made so much impact on ur life that u cant get over me nor recover  :pleasantry: coz if im wrong, u wont be wasting time posting here talking to me  ::)

tell that to him. why tell me?  :lol: :lol: funny how yall still cant get over me calling me noob and everything and still waste time talking aboutme. i see it clearly, i obviously made so much impact on ur life that u cant get over me nor recover  :pleasantry: coz if im wrong, u wont be wasting time posting here talking to me  ::)

its not wasting time u nooby :D u are lieing and i am depending myself with truths  ;)

lie about what? about how u killed my 2 chars in kotaravva "alone"  u are obvioulsy alone in the picture :lol: and how u came on to mc to pm ascetic that ure coming to america to kill him in real. lets see whats he gonna say once he gets on here  :rofl:

26578_.png

26579_.png

lie about what? about how u killed my 2 chars in kotaravva "alone"  u are obvioulsy alone in the picture :lol: and how u came on to mc to pm ascetic that ure coming to america to kill him in real. lets see whats he gonna say once he gets on here  :rofl:

talk about on first picture. you killed Pliskin with your 2 chars. then i flied there and raped you alone. pliskin revived when i was raping you.

in second picture: do you see any weapon on my hand? you cant . why ? bcs i am running naked in t1 zones. i am wearing up after reached to t2 = kotaravva. haha . really do you believe to your lies? do u have any schizo problem ? also i didnt tell to ascetic that i am gonna kill you  :facepalm:  i told that  i will meet with Chris in California for business and maybe i can visit you and u can feel some punch

dont try to trick ppl here  :bad:

also i didnt tell to ascetic that i am gonna kill you  :facepalm:  i told that  i will meet with Chris in California for business and maybe i can visit you and u can feel some punch

:lol: :lol: read my statements again. or maybe use a translator. looks like u dint understand. did i use english that is too hard to understand? :facepalm: but nah. im done. you win congrats ive lowered myself too much giving attention to you which i shouldnt have done in the first place.  :rofl: post all pics about me again after this. id appreciate it i love the attention :blush: but i promise u wont see any of my post about you. i just realized, i dont need to be like you ::)

26591_.jpg

Yesterday i demanded arena random and we killed this rich dick sucker kids, the ones that all the time in trade chat showing their +10 sudden doom scepters proclaiming that they are the best shaman at EU now.

My arena staff +6, i dont have any item lvl 18 (not even amulet :facepalm: ), im lvl 19 so i have -2 skill point than lvl 20 shamans.

Deathxdafi arena staff +6 too, but he has other lvl 18 gears ( anyway low amped)

Malek has full lvl 18 set fury and healer, also full BG ones, and lvl 18 scepter +10, same about lordxx but his lvl 18 scepter not +10 yet.

How people think now this kids are best shaman at EU when i killed them twice and they not even us once, going random arena with low amps.. and all they do outside arena is use ball hoping a 1300 crit! kill anyone, and not even heal cast just pot :facepalm:  This make pissed old players like me. :bad:

26590_.png

arena today and result is truly magnificent... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ...

i know those names and class u blacked out. lol mcsaken server sapphire. :tease:

Yesterday i demanded arena random and we killed this rich dick sucker kids, the ones that all the time in trade chat showing their +10 sudden doom scepters proclaiming that they are the best shaman at EU now.

My arena staff +6, i dont have any item lvl 18 (not even amulet :facepalm:  ), im lvl 19 so i have -2 skill point than lvl 20 shamans.

Deathxdafi arena staff +6 too, but he has other lvl 18 gears ( anyway low amped)

Malek has full lvl 18 set fury and healer, also full BG ones, and lvl 18 scepter +10, same about lordxx but his lvl 18 scepter not +10 yet.

How people think now this kids are best shaman at EU when i killed them twice and they not even us once, going random arena with low amps.. and all they do outside arena is use ball hoping a 1300 crit! kill anyone, and not even heal cast just pot :facepalm:  This make pissed old players like me. :bad:

well what`s new with that big mouth noob :P

Опубликованное фото

My arena staff +6, i dont have any item lvl 18 (not even amulet :facepalm: ), im lvl 19 so i have -2 skill point than lvl 20 shamans.

well what`s new with that big mouth noob :P

Опубликованное фото

and heres d latest  :blush:  :dirol:

26604_.jpg

talk about on first picture. you killed Pliskin with your 2 chars. then i flied there and raped you alone. pliskin revived when i was raping you.

in second picture: do you see any weapon on my hand? you cant . why ? bcs i am running naked in t1 zones. i am wearing up after reached to t2 = kotaravva. haha . really do you believe to your lies? do u have any schizo problem ? also i didnt tell to ascetic that i am gonna kill you  :facepalm:  i told that  i will meet with Chris in California for business and maybe i can visit you and u can feel some punch

Lol pretty funny you say you had "1300" defense when you get destroyed. I also find it funny that you post pics of you winning but don't show the ones where you died without getting a hit in either. You also need to learn to read, she didn't say you said you were gonna come kill her but you did in fact threaten me. Not like I care, you wouldn't make it out the state let alone the country. Threatening people over the internet just makes me laugh anyways and I honestly laughed about it because of how immature the statements were like I'm supposed to be scared or something. Anyways just be glad I can't screenshot because there would be numerous photos of me completely destroying you. You just use what you want people to see or say what you want people to hear. I still can't remember the number I hit you for, 1729 was it? I forget but you sure knew when you threatened me :rofl: The best part is you not only died once but 3x in pvp cave and then complained about "overpowered rogues" and your trying to tell me all 3x you were using 1300 defense? ;D

Lol pretty funny you say you had "1300" defense when you get destroyed. I also find it funny that you post pics of you winning but don't show the ones where you died without getting a hit in either. You also need to learn to read, she didn't say you said you were gonna come kill her but you did in fact threaten me. Not like I care, you wouldn't make it out the state let alone the country. Threatening people over the internet just makes me laugh anyways and I honestly laughed about it because of how immature the statements were like I'm supposed to be scared or something. Anyways just be glad I can't screenshot because there would be numerous photos of me completely destroying you. You just use what you want people to see or say what you want people to hear. I still can't remember the number I hit you for, 1729 was it? I forget but you sure knew when you threatened me :rofl: The best part is you not only died once but 3x in pvp cave and then complained about "overpowered rogues" and your trying to tell me all 3x you were using 1300 defense? ;D

lol babe why did u even explain it? its funny he's explaining about something else not connected to what i said. so i realized arguing with him is dumb coz he dint understand everything i said.  :lol:

at least my s*x life is not only with my hands. you cyber-husband  :rofl: :rofl:

at least my s*x life is not only with my hands. you cyber-husband  :rofl: :rofl:

Lol wow that's all you could come up with? Some recycled bullshit that you have said how many times? :good: :lol: your right, not only your hand. I found reus pic  ;D

26611_.jpg

funny how haters always say that. when they cant say anything else and got caught off-guard that's always their last resort. "you two are e-dating"  oh yes we are TY. proudly 5months now :yahoo: but we have a surprise coming for y'all sooooon :blush:

26612_.png

you both should go to pvp cave, make some fights and video for us.its way better then make such a discussion ;D

why go pvp cave? pvp caves has 24/7 war and noob gankers. and they fight while im offline/busy/sleeping thats why i cant take vid.

and speaking of pvp, pliskin dint come to their pvp place for the great battle

:facepalm:

edit: pliskin came and the duel of rogue vs bd is finished  :yahoo: i had fun watching

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! 1300 def :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: seriously... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D it sux to be him....

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! 1300 def :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: seriously... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D it sux to be him....

Resilience?

Kiyomi posted 625, 600 posts are off topic and always saying blah blah blah ascetic is pro. Btw change your sig because Zythus is not on your clan anymore. Bruha!

Tavern posts don't count smart ass

Kiyomi posted 625, 600 posts are off topic and always saying blah blah blah ascetic is pro. Btw change your sig because Zythus is not on your clan anymore. Bruha!

change my sig about what? who cares if zythus isnt in clan anymore? sorry but he isnt a loss. and why do u care so much if i mention ascetic 100% of the time? and if ure gonna try attacking me in ur post, at least be a man and use ur real char name. u just show pure cowardice.  baklush :lol: :mega_shok:

:blush:

26620_.png

Elves finally broke through after blocking bridge for nearly 2 hours :rofl:  (we were about 10-15 mcs/forsakens)Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото and after 3 mins all the 50-80+ elves became so stupid and invaded our zone, bad move, they all died ;D Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Elves finally broke through after blocking bridge for nearly 2 hours :rofl:  (we were about 10-15 mcs/forsakens) and after 3 mins all the 50-80+ elves became so stupid and invaded our zone, bad move, they all died ;D

Freaking awesome  :rofl:

Elves finally broke through after blocking bridge for nearly 2 hours :rofl:  (we were about 10-15 mcs/forsakens) and after 3 mins all the 50-80+ elves became so stupid and invaded our zone, bad move, they all died ;D

lol continuation screenshot  :lol: cleared. so many deead bodies of elfchosen  :facepalm:

26631_.png

I wish I couldve taken.a screenshot.

me and my cousin, both lv15 dk, both with low amp, not done chainless, whooped 2 lvl16 rangers in arena twice  xd