SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Fair

Warspear Online 17.09.2017 17_17_14.png

Warspear Online 17.09.2017 17_17_11.png

Dang dg spammers :crazy:

Looks lie hes going to get 2 serpent and theyre [equipping] so hes rich

Edited by Jcbreff

I quess it was kinda worth for that us guy. There's like 3 ppl spamming dgs in eu. All of them have now used 10 sets+. One of them will get Top dg and one top quest. While a poor guy who came to talk shit to me while i actually quested and was the number 1 will be #2 in both categories. 500k Well spent in staminas to get 14 sets of shitty chests. :rofl:

Edited by Raislin

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

I quess it was kinda worth for that us guy. There's like 3 ppl spamming dgs in eu. All of them have now used 10 sets+. One of them will get Top dg and one top quest. While a poor guy who came to talk shit to me while i actually quested and was the number 1 will be #2 in both categories. 500k Well spent in staminas to get 14 sets of shitty chests. :rofl:

Really sad :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Green are my lines, red are his.

If I met this guy in real life... He would be dead. Who is he to talk to me like this? *sshole.

IMG_20170918_191130_689.jpg

Yay. Im there too :pin3:

2 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Well you are just dogs though.

Why do you think that? Everyone has the free will to do anything they want and it's none of your business. If they want to work hard to get a good place at the tournament, that's fine. Who you are to judge them?

6 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Why do you think that? Everyone has the free will to do anything they want and it's none of your business. If they want to work hard to get a good place at the tournament, that's fine. Who you are to judge them?

One year ago he was on AoAl :pin2: maybe he just had a bad experience being there

I don't want start drama with god's bus this Muslims are fuking bombers. That's drama started by Ela +10 warden aur BD whatever his said allha is god but holy 56contery don't no allha is male aur female (it's homu) they killing others for no reason but these  nubs want defend this homu god who don't have these  grander male aur feamle releay fuxking nub how Muslims are fuxking suside dombers.

LongScreenshot_2017-09-20-02-16-58.png

LongScreenshot_2017-09-20-02-17-26.png

LongScreenshot_2017-09-20-02-17-46.png

That's right.. The best place to talk about those adult topics is in a 2d mmo game with random kids, and then posting ss on the forum to show how you 'rekt' that random guy behind your computer screen with info that you got from your butt, not very clever because it also shows your mindset, giving an idea about the type of person you are. You should have kept the PMs private.

Even if I agree with the main idea of yours, @blacknia, I have to share Gladiator's opinion. Warspear Online, with it's 50 character line limit is not a good place to start a religious debate, especially without respecting the other. 

You may believe in what you believe, but without enough background info about the other's and especially your religion, you really shouldn't start debating. In a game. 

7 hours ago, blacknia said:

I don't want start drama with god's bus this Muslims are fuking bombers. That's drama started by Ela +10 warden aur BD whatever his said allha is god but holy 56contery don't no allha is male aur female (it's homu) they killing others for no reason but these  nubs want defend this homu god who don't have these  grander male aur feamle releay fuxking nub how Muslims are fuxking suside dombers.

LongScreenshot_2017-09-20-02-16-58.png

LongScreenshot_2017-09-20-02-17-26.png

LongScreenshot_2017-09-20-02-17-46.png

Why in the hell you screenshoted your own racist/foul language dialogues and posted it in forum?

Are you admitting this mistake and want GM to mute and punish you?