SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

How can you be so good at it Mecha?

Everytime when I'm trying it at least 3/5 vampires die -_-

It takes some practice and a quick reaction. Once you learn the pattern and timing for each tile you will be able to predict which one will pop up next.

(Note: 3 prisoners at once = bad. The first one should be cleared before the third one appears.)

Why does one erase name and leave it in the background. Also time to start shitposting here at forums. Cba play anymore.

Edited by Raislin

Idk why I removed my nick, this screenshot wasn't taken especially to post here or for you. I'd love to see your char, could you show how super top it is? time to start "doing better" here at forums, no? I'm curious to know what isn't "shitposting" starting by yourself.

Damn she got heated real quick. You would think there's a fire under her ass. Anyways i dont have "top chars" I have 7 +8/+9 chars with 2 of them missing a piece of  gear which i cant be bothered to get. If i focused on 1-3 chars (which is boring) i could have gotten full +10s on all of them but honestly i rather meme amp +10 troll masks.

That escalated quickly.

shut up your always saying things like "that escalated quickly" and blah blah blah and what kind of name is that "gladiator" pfffff sounds like gladiaNOOB. y u no instead be calm and respektful, like me 

shut up your always saying things like "that escalated quickly" and blah blah blah and what kind of name is that "gladiator" pfffff sounds like gladiaNOOB. y u no instead be calm and respektful, like me

This doesn't sound very "calm and respectful" :rofl:

And u still consider Hassn #1?

A scammer/traitor/liar who disrespect all ppl and rules?

things-money-cant-buy-manners-morals-res

Damn she got heated real quick. You would think there's a fire under her ass. Anyways i dont have "top chars" I have 7 +8/+9 chars with 2 of them missing a piece of gear which i cant be bothered to get. If i focused on 1-3 chars (which is boring) i could have gotten full +10s on all of them but honestly i rather meme amp +10 troll masks.

I relate... I got like 12 XD all +8 and above (Characters) and I love my 13 Masks!

image.png

I have 6 +10 troll masks and working on another one currently at +8 kek.

I have 6 +10 troll masks and working on another one currently at +8 kek.

I have full crit +8 Bouncers glasses working on those and I have only 3 +10 Troll masks