SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

All hail hassan the lord of eu.  :crazy:

OOTL: why does merciless strike look like that?

They changed the icon, but the icon of the new rogue skill in the test server looked like that so.... I think they messed something up^^

Who needs healing anyway. :Lovepig:

i do :lovepig:

Outdated stat.

Well, actually i use the runes of healing on both cape and amulet too, but just for temporary till i get vamp runes (:

i do :lovepig:

Well, actually i use the runes of healing on both cape and amulet too, but just for temporary till i get vamp runes (:

Hp and parry are better options though.

Hp and parry are better options though.

Naa m8. You get dmg accessories and charm vamp. Amp all things +10. Use counter and watch as people die when hitting while you stay full hp. That's how bd's kill ppl these days. :crazy:

Naa m8. You get dmg accessories and charm vamp. Amp all things +10. Use counter and watch as people die when hitting while you stay full hp. That's how bd's kill ppl these days. :crazy:

Yeah, wait for Halloween then you'll see the wide variety of sets and enchants that'll be used. You will have so many options that you'll get tired of thinking and go for vamp runes.

Dont you love that feeling when you kite bd for a good 5 minutes because he potting and then die to a 2.2k counter crit because you got careless and accidentally used a auto attack.  :rofl:

Dont you love that feeling when you kite bd for a good 5 minutes because he potting and then die to a 2.2k counter crit because you got careless and accidentally used a auto attack.  :rofl:

:shok: :rofl: :shok:

Welp. 4 tile hamstring incoming. Let the bullshit begin.  :yahoo:

Highly doubt all skills will get a range increase relic. Stuff like Fear, Circle, Pool, maybe, but not "melee" skills

Look up reliq screenshots. Hamstring is included.

Hamstring isn't melee anyway, but a friend said that it didn't work in 4 yards, so it might be added there by just a bug (hopefully).