SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Read books on how to train myself well looks like u need to get a job to learn how to amp yourself :^)

I wouldnt spend money on this, even if my father was Bill Gates :P

Yea don't tell me I'm overreacting or am a nazi mod 'cause if I don't say it now this is going to continue forever, sooner or later Turtle is gonna start insulting what he won't do for now because of some other reasons he is muted till tomorrow but still. I'm only careful

Neither am I someone who insults other people nor saying/thinking you are a nazi :D

I was just having a discussion with others here and he somehow involved him self...never talked to him before

Haha xD nazi mod is different it's not an insult actually :D

And I know you would be the last person to call a german person a nazi :v

No, because I don't spend money on Miracle Coins.

Seriously though, they should add a confirmation thingy when you purchase something.

Comeon, do you have any idea how much they earn with misclicks? If they added confirm button, thhy'd lose half of their income :D

Comeon, do you have any idea how much they earn with misclicks? If they added confirm button, thhy'd lose half of their income :D

At least the pop-up purchases, but if you go into the mshop I don't think it needs confirmation.

reflex getting nerf

pit getting nerf

counter and blades getting nerf

why :

Reflex = absolute reflexes?

What can be possibly nerfed?

Understandable when nerfing pit, it is way to OP

I think there is a complete change in the skill's mechanics, I didn't fully understand how it's gonna work dude to nub Google translate. It might not be even a nerf.

What i think is

Reflex used to slowly stack up before x3 times yeah?

Now.. Whenever the rogue dodges an attack he gains one stack and extra attack speed

Or just increased dodge chance and speed for some time.

It might not be even a nerf. :o

They said a small bonus of evasion, didn't they? I think it's just a small dodge % bonus which might be a big nerf

"Big nerf" ​is an understatement.

The 80000th post of this subforum! Microsoft Edge 15-Sep-16 16_13_53.png

Edited by TheCabbage

Well My Fellow Rogues our Time of a good Class has passed now were as soft as rangers except with less damage YAY 

No but Fr Reflex garbage now and so is new skill.

Bds plausable to hamstring every few seconds

But dont worry guys.... Shams new skill will heal us so mu-... Wait what it only heals 260 hp and increases by 500 and is all based on amp... Oh....

Sike Good Game elfs Im ready for my cornhole to be spread

Let's hope devs make mage's new skill self cast only. If not, i don't know how on earth to beat mage bd combo's in arena anymore. You sit there and watch bd walk through your Dark Circle like  :spiteful: Then die in 2 hits because duck fero bds. (I cried when i saw that happen in test server arena almost put myself hanging from the ceiling then and there.)

Edited by Raislin

Sure go all dodge but when i have 35% crit Fero and 800 dmg with 40% Resi and 50% Dodge im not sure dodge set would be the best cus then you sacrifice resi for pvp and then u get spread by one hit