SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Putting my piece and his piece together..

You get...

He's a pve sham using pvp gear and no cd.

I talked about the fact that you're weak as all hell in pvp with that gear setup and he says that you're a pure pve sham...

I still don't see what you're trying to say...

Btw a shaman without cd.. In pve or pvp.... Humour me more

Lol who is thick here, kids?

If I main rogue, why would I amp arena gear on my pve-shaman?

Still there's no way a rogue L20 can kill me, keep dreaming.

And why sacrifice crit-heals for cd/hp? Faster totems?

There's a reason if I can solo-heal where others need necro

b18fe2ede953d2461070e5892fa92867092bbf5c

Lol who is thick here, kids?

If I main rogue, why would I amp arena gear on my pve-shaman?

Still there's no way a rogue L20 can kill me, keep dreaming.

And why sacrifice crit-heals for cd/hp? Faster totems?

There's a reason if I can solo-heal where others need necro

b18fe2ede953d2461070e5892fa92867092bbf5c

if you dont have good arena gear or any cd to spam blinds..please tell me how you'd beat a rogue with extremely high dmg irrespective of the level.

you'd die easily from the poison itself.

and no you needn't sacrifice hp/crit for cd you can simultaneously build both, i have no idea where you got that fact from.

and yes, we're mad since we're defending ourselves with stale memes and self claimed op rogue.

Scroll up: Dieinpeace is the self claimed op rogue, right?

You 3 kids started with this fantasy a rogue L20 can nuke a sham L26

He gonna die in 1 blind+totem anyway, no need cd

And if he survives, I can just run until my hp and skills up

Now stop OT, this is SS thread, at least I post memes, u just sound jealous now

7o73l.jpg

Scroll up: Dieinpeace is the self claimed op rogue, right?

You 3 kids started with this fantasy a rogue L20 can nuke a sham L26

He gonna die in 1 blind+totem anyway, no need cd

And if he survives, I can just run until my hp and skills up

Now stop OT, this is SS thread, at least I post memes, u just sound jealous now

7o73l.jpg

I never said I am op, I just wondered that your HP is so low and said I would survive longer than you ;)

You guys should calm down :D

Edited by Dieinpeace

there is no way you can get the maximun critical ratio possible and the maximun cd possible at the same time, no matter if you are a shaman, a rogue, a chicken or Hassn.

lords baldric 

krunos...craft...fierce...or the rg cloth set

tp staff

:) max crit and cd

dont speak out of your arse.....I dont even main a caster

Edited by mailliwdxb

Well first Dieinpeace is Like The Mobs At Rava with 1k hp he soft af but hit hard cus arena axes  He also uses arena gear which for dodge is the absolute worse Lordchase has best dodge set. lv20 Rogue unknown topic of many many better rogues then him but hes like alright he ducks up my ranger but again thats not a compliment just stating he bangs my ranger and not tryin to bag on him but Again not V impressive

Well first Dieinpeace is Like The Mobs At Rava with 1k hp he soft af but hit hard cus arena axes He also uses arena gear which for dodge is the absolute worse Lordchase has best dodge set. lv20 Rogue unknown topic of many many better rogues then him but hes like alright he ducks up my ranger but again thats not a compliment just stating he bangs my ranger and not tryin to bag on him but Again not V impressive

He is better than you though.

how u gonna max both crit and cd when there's no belt with both stats? you gotta pick: snow belt if you wanna max crit, lords baldric if you wanna max cd

also at the very moment you add fierce filth items or rg items, you stop gettin critical hit set bonus

and if you use full kronus to get that set bonus, you stop gettin critical hit from all your items

Nope, Kronus set good hp+cd but low crit (best VS or WM set)

Hassndk face was like:

Animal-memes-dont-run.jpg

lol yeah xD but his luck I didnt even need run, dk is slow, always when dk pulls u can always use fear first, and this dk didnt know that he can use death call wit silence xd

there is no way you can get the maximun critical ratio possible and the maximun cd possible at the same time, no matter if you are a shaman, a rogue, a chicken or Hassn.

www.ws-db.ru/calculator#5639 I like this one, best for pvp lock

Edited by Xmasteer

Anyone else here except me who absolutely hates those miracle coin item pop up things where you always accidently press on because they pop up out of nowhere and you waste tons of coins on? -.-post-23872-0-92549700-1473759486_thumb.png

I'm soooo tired of it!!

Anyone else here except me who absolutely hates those miracle coin item pop up things where you always accidently press on because they pop up out of nowhere and you waste tons of coins on? -.-attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-09-13-11-33-34.png

I'm soooo tired of it!!

u lucky, Ive bought 30+ unity pots, just cos I spam arena. I can say its easy to click cancel unless u spam 3500 arenas in week like I did, its impossible to avoid missclicking. also, really who thinks I want to buy unity pot for 149mc when isnt even unity pot discount? .-. make setting "hide annoying miracle-coins sucking pop-ups cos I want spend them wiser" and im happy

Edited by Xmasteer

u lucky, Ive bought 30+ unity pots, just cos I spam arena. I can say its easy to click cancel unless u spam 3500 arenas in week like I did, its impossible to avoid missclicking. also, really who thinks I want to buy unity pot for 149mc when isnt even unity pot discount? .-.

I know right???? It's idiotic :cray: and the only thing I really don't like about Warspear

Haha roland :cray:

He's still my fav tho :3

Although I really don't agree with him at this point xD

Edited by Julie

Well first Dieinpeace is Like The Mobs At Rava with 1k hp he soft af but hit hard cus arena axes He also uses arena gear which for dodge is the absolute worse Lordchase has best dodge set. lv20 Rogue unknown topic of many many better rogues then him but hes like alright he ducks up my ranger but again thats not a compliment just stating he bangs my ranger and not tryin to bag on him but Again not V impressive

Made me laugh so hard :D

First mage to solo kronus dungeon

It took 52minutes and around 2sets potions at boss itself

Gz, you could have saved the potions if you would have used a healing minion instead of Grinch :)

But ofcourse it is a nice personal achievement

Anyone else here except me who absolutely hates those miracle coin item pop up things where you always accidently press on because they pop up out of nowhere and you waste tons of coins on? -.-attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-09-13-11-33-34.png

I'm soooo tired of it!!

No, because I don't spend money on Miracle Coins.

Seriously though, they should add a confirmation thingy when you purchase something.

This is turtle cus i was banned for my post i guess by someone who doesnt agree with what i say and Dieinpeace can pvp me anytime ill always win the stats dont match up. Im much higher amp and ive played rogue since 011 So maybe hell surprise me im game for friendly pvp and Soon ill have arena rewards so it wont even be even close to a competition hes decent with a Decent dodge set but he uses arena armor which hampers ur dodge then uses non Dodge dg Equips ... Which hampers ur resi also below 3k Def 

This is turtle cus i was banned for my post i guess by someone who doesnt agree with what i say and Dieinpeace can pvp me anytime ill always win the stats dont match up. Im much higher amp and ive played rogue since 011 So maybe hell surprise me im game for friendly pvp and Soon ill have arena rewards so it wont even be even close to a competition hes decent with a Decent dodge set but he uses arena armor which hampers ur dodge then uses non Dodge dg Equips ... Which hampers ur resi also below 3k Def

Ampflication isnt everything, i have beaten much stronger players than you :P ( still never claimed to be the best, like you already mentioned it severeal times xD)

Hmmm my arena armor...helmet, belt and gloves. You know that none of these items can give me any extra dodge? :D

And i dont care about my resi, because wouldnt it be better to dodge a hit instead of receiving a litlle decreased damage? I am not even sure why you involved yourself xD

PS: Dont forget to tell me when you are banned again :P

i said lets pvp and you pussied out in world chat how embarassing maybe u shouldnt try to be a self proclaimed pro when ur chars Uber trash 

Edited by Alonexpro

i said lets pvp and you pussied out in world chat how embarassing maybe u shouldnt try to be a self proclaimed pro when ur chars Uber trash

Like I said in World Chat...seems like you have an "understanding weakness". Id suggest you read some books and train yourself :P