SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

yes, ur trick dnt work on me cause im gay, mob want to atk naked gay people, so dnt i die fastОпубликованное фото

lol might wanna read it again, I bet you Modified it too fast that no one saw it, anyways I caught u gaylord  :lol:

lol might wanna read it again, I bet you Modified it too fast that no one saw it, anyways I caught u gaylord  :lol:

sneaky, theres no "this post was last modifed" under my message, so fail nooob

sneaky, theres no "this post was last modifed" under my message, so fail nooob

yea it doesn't say that if modify ur msg 1 min after u posted it, why dont u try? 2nd fail for u gaylord  :tease:

I think in near future u will get rid of the idea to go in our lab  8)

yes, when everyone from mc comes back then we can do our lab, or when we convince mc to kill mobs instead of using Earthquake + Run A.K.A. Suicide  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

the kid who loved to say gay to others was banned  :give_rose: as a reminder to all, please do not insult each other, solve it with fight in game.. these noob insults are just too childish.

the kid who loved to say gay to others was banned  :give_rose: as a reminder to all, please do not insult each other, solve it with fight in game.. these noob insults are just too childish.

:give_rose:

suicide? hahaha, i dont see any die when u do that tatic. lie in public = loser in life.

Because you arent with us, luks lvl13 barb? i see him once join us to 2nd boss max, never further when ppl start to die one by one, dnt speak as expert just because u see it once lmao

sapphire elfs said they reached third with three ppl by spreading aggro killing parasite, what, are they more pro than emerald elfs is that it?

cant, EU gays at mc always disturbing, maybe when they get life we try  :tease:

It's a good loot spot that's why, today we hunt there 4hrs, got staff, rings, shield, we like chief ,

kill elfs + get items, it's a win win situation for us lololol.

It's a good loot spot that's why, today we hunt there 4hrs, got staff, rings, shield, we like chief ,

kill elfs + get items, it's a win win situation for us lololol.

especially with the "kill all on sight in lab" rule that elfs came up with  :dirol:

cant, EU gays at mc always disturbing, maybe when they get life we try  :tease:

funny how elf camped Granite for months, now it seems our chance to take the easy bosses

thats cause we had more elfs than mc that time, but now is cause mcs overpowered, overlook by devs, overpriorited, overpopulated...

overpopulated? now that alone is proof you made this account to spam lies,  and crap in every topic, if your not happy in emerald go to another server, see if rus elfs or sapphire have same problem and crying mc killing them at bosses, nobody respects such kids who does this, no dev will listen to stuff without explanation or proof behind, keep trolling the forum like a 10yr old,  now no more serious replies to kid's..

thats cause we had more elfs than mc that time, but now is cause mcs overpowered, overlook by devs, overpriorited, overpopulated...

it was easyer for elf to hunt at granite rather than genie becuse elfs respawn was so  close, its easyer for mc to hunt at elf lab so......we will loot at elf bosses

overpopulated? now that alone is proof you made this account to spam lies,  and crap in every topic, if your not happy in emerald go to another server, see if rus elfs or sapphire have same problem and crying mc killing them at bosses, nobody respects such kids who does this, no dev will listen to stuff without explanation or proof behind, keep trolling the forum like a 10yr old,  now no more serious replies to kid's..

at all i talk on emerald, if u change subject cause u fear they heard the truth, too bad, i cant support that we elfs must be so under in everything.

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :lol:

:shok: 0.5 attack speed

nooo,,,just paint  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :lol:

Hahaha

:shok: 0.5 attack speed Hahaha

maybe its lazzzerrrrrrrrr beam,,, :bomb: :shok:

Sakray paint god?  :shok: :shout: :shok: :shout: :shok: :shout: :shok: :shout:

:crazy: :wacko: