SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Roar already can cover 5*5 area, why need a roaring totem? To roar a few times in a row? No thanks, I won't pay in for that.

He is a Dk and he wants all of the skills in his class.

He is a Dk and he wants all of the skills in his class.

no, i think dk is already a decent class... i made this picture with a dk skill because is easy to take the screenshots and edit haha we need more fun in this game

Edited by SplendorBR

bd's has a skill that can deal 3k + damage, why dk's cant has 1 more silence? xD

Because the game is not based on one class beating another class, that's why.

Because the game is not based on one class beating another class, that's why.

if the game supports pvp, there must be a balance between all classes for the pvp and this is why DK cant have 1 more silence

Barbarian should have stackable chop up to 5. Would be awesome.

it would be fair if his first stun had 100% chance of stun at 5/5 as all classes can stun without fail (except mage, dk, rogue... because sometimes there's dodges and something else) Edited by SplendorBR

it would be fair if his first stun had 100% chance of stun at 5/5 as all classes can stun without fail (except mage, dk, rogue... because sometimes there's dodges and something else)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Blade Dancer's Hamstring can be deflected or dodged. Yes, Death Knight's stuns can miss, but our silencing skill can be used in ways that it won't fail.

ohhh hehe ! new skill was a joke eh? why didn't you tell me !

the mine is a joke, but next update we'll have new skills, as daria said

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Blade Dancer's Hamstring can be deflected or dodged. Yes, Death Knight's stuns can miss, but our silencing skill can be used in ways that it won't fail.

correctly, it should be more fair for ours brb brothers and the others classes as well, the basic skill with 100% chance of stun, unless the oponent dodge this

Mainly the game is based on pve, sorry, but I won't lie about this point to make you feel better.

It's support mp v mp (multi players vs multi players) but not specificly single player vs single player.

Bds are very strong, yes, probably a bit too strong even for pve, but Aigrind certainly didn't make them so strong on purpose only for the reasoning to kill all other classes. I don't know how many times I have already repeated what Roland said once, but if you can't kill someone, get your friends and kill him together. And now please don't complain, a bd has to be at least full +9 with all updated equipment to kill a party of low amps, but don't tell me a high amped bd can kill a full party of high amped enemy players, that's just impossible except the enemy party really isn't fighting together.

Mainly the game is based on pve, sorry, but I won't lie about this point to make you feel better.

It's support mp v mp (multi players vs multi players) but not specificly single player vs single player.

Bds are very strong, yes, probably a bit too strong even for pve, but Aigrind certainly didn't make them so strong on purpose only for the reasoning to kill all other classes. I don't know how many times I have already repeated what Roland said once, but if you can't kill someone, get your friends and kill him together. And now please don't complain, a bd has to be at least full +9 with all updated equipment to kill a party of low amps, but don't tell me a high amped bd can kill a full party of high amped enemy players, that's just impossible except the enemy party really isn't fighting together.

A wise person :o

PvP means 'Player versus Player', not 'Player versus Lots of Players'. I laughed on Roland's post back then, too.

I have a few ideas what to do with Bladedancers.

I recommemd a succesful damage reflect with counterattack should lower the bd's defence by 75% for a few seconds.

Hamstring should only work on bunnies.

Shield should absorb 1 damage only.

Bladedancers should only be able to use daggers.

And now the fight would be equal.

That's why I categorized it into sp and mp, more obvious then. Any rogue can kill a bd anytime, shamans too, warlocks too, necro too. Don't know where the problem lies :) If you are +8 and trying to kill a full +10 bd then you should know by yourself where the problem lies. I know you are full +10 and if you are able to play your barb wisely you can kill a +10 bd anytime.

You're second part is absolutely ridiculous and exaggerated .-.

That's why I categorized it into sp and mp, more obvious then. Any rogue can kill a bd anytime, shamans too, warlocks too, necro too. Don't know where the problem lies :) If you are +8 and trying to kill a full +10 bd then you should know by yourself where the problem lies. I know you are full +10 and if you are able to play your barb wisely you can kill a +10 bd anytime.

You're second part is absolutely ridiculous and exaggerated .-.

Wow if I was able to play my barb wisely? Hmm, should I take it as an insult? :D

And no, I cannot kill a bd anytime. Many, MANY times I critical 800-900 on myself because of that stupid counterattack. That almost eats up my heal skill totally. It's difficult to get them bd stop for a second so I can finally hit on him.

Watch Elasiri rape Hassn. I wouldn't call that fair. The richest ass of the game cannot kill a bd.

https://youtu.be/FGhIPKtXFKQ

As you can see, Hassn did not only lose due to his complete noob skill usage. Many times he died of his damage being reflected.

50% def 29% resi and I still can't survive a hamstring from a full ferocity +10 Bd. What wisely are you talking about Julia?

50% def 29% resi and I still can't survive a hamstring from a full ferocity +10 Bd. What wisely are you talking about Julia?

You are not a barb lol. And you have beat me too with your paladin, at least Zeus could meh.

Wow if I was able to play my barb wisely? Hmm, should I take it as an insult? :D

And no, I cannot kill a bd anytime. Many, MANY times I critical 800-900 on myself because of that stupid counterattack. That almost eats up my heal skill totally. It's difficult to get them bd stop for a second so I can finally hit on him.

Watch Elasiri rape Hassn. I wouldn't call that fair. The richest ass of the game cannot kill a bd.https://youtu.be/FGhIPKtXFKQ

As you can see, Hassn did not only lose due to his complete noob skill usage. Many times he died of his damage being reflected.

Get more resilience then maybe?

A lv22 barb on us sap killed me many times in a pvp while I was lv26. So it's possible. I also heard many people saying that Hassn is a real noob on his characters.

What I said about playing your char wisely was not an insult, if you take it as one then...I don't know. Up to you

I though when Roland said "if you can't kill BD, call your friends to kill them" it was a joke or sarcasm, but apparently he was serious.

He must've been kidding, because he'd be totally wrong about that. What am I supposed to do in Arena, where I can't outnumber them?

I though when Roland said "if you can't kill BD, call your friends to kill them" it was a joke or sarcasm, but apparently he was serious.

Ofc he was serious , i mean its obvious isnt it? Bds never joke around

I think i know the real reason bd is op :[

its cuz bd have to hold to daggers, swords, axes

meaning more signs used :D

meaning more profit

now rangers? Nope

Druids, shamand, warlocks, mages? Nope

paladins? Nobody uses high amped gear anyway :[

Dk? Nope

Barb? Nope (same reason)

its an idea :D

meaning more profit

now rangers? Nope

Dk? Nope

Barb? Nope (same reason)

Your point is invalid, axe/swords/daggers are easier to amp than 2h staff,chow etc.

Your point is invalid, axe/swords/daggers are easier to amp than 2h staff,chow etc.

Yep, Myouren and I used over 100 set to get my lv23 staff from 9-10 and it's still 9 :blush: stupid 2h weapons.

On each of my axes I didn't use more than 20 sets from 0-10 :(

meaning more profit

now rangers? Nope

Dk? Nope

Barb? Nope (same reason)

dk, brb, pala ( tankers as bd ) needs amp mace, shield and a 2 handed weapon.