SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

mc crystals are your best bet from now on lol

You tried only one...

But anyways, they now made the sh*ttiest thing in the game, daily chests, even more sh*tty.

Edited by Gladiator

You tried only one...

But anyways, they now made the sh*ttiest thing in the game, daily chests, even more sh*tty.

I tried only one because a level 8 harmony crystal is rarer than a costume drop from event chests.

• 2 weeks later...

UriBrBN.jpg

If you have a dirty mind, you'll spot inmediately what is wrong with that Kronus glove.

It's clearly one of those plant monsters from super mario. What are you talking about?

Well yes he edited it, for example here in his edited version the yellow cooldown barpost-23872-0-18229300-1471998059_thumb.png

And here the yellow cooldown bar of my blade dancers counter strikepost-23872-0-73460800-1471998140_thumb.png

Also if you compare the letter "a" in the new skill book's name in his screenshot with the "a" in an existing skill book name like here post-23872-0-03024100-1471998266_thumb.png you can see they have a different shape.

P.S. the new skill book's cover painting in Splendor's screenshots is not pixelated like it should be (you have to zoom in the picture to notice it).

*being much of a spoiler* :blush:

Edited by Julie

It was fake @panchen. Its good and bad idea. As palas has banner, dk shd get a totem too. But "hex totem" too far for tank. Maybe a totem that deals dmg and decrease enemy dmg it would be better. But silence in area!? Pls xd

Panchen, it edited. A joke. Tht skill dont exist. Aslo this skill domt appear in test server, and gm ddnt said about new skills update. So forget it

:facepalm:

He got Kappa'd

Oh poor guy was trying to be good. Panchens see what you did, you meanie?

Anyways back to topic, the skill will be there in the next update.

Edited by Gladiator

I like the totem idea.. But instead of dmg or silence i would want a 'dmg down totem' similar to roar

Roar already can cover 5*5 area, why need a roaring totem? To roar a few times in a row? No thanks, I won't pay in for that. Edited by BTminBT

I think idea is like pala. Pala banner deal dmg and lower def. So dk totem maybe deal dmg and lower atk. With that at least dks could use maces or spears as mdmg in main dmg, coz those weapons not common to use in dks, just in palas