SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

And i presume the skill is a bit weak on mecha due to his really high mdef hence reducing resistance due to the curve.

But yeah... This skill.. 10/10 77 dmg reduction from strongest bosses on strongest mdef armour. Wow

result only 77dmg reduction or 77dmg reduction and 600hp reg/5sec for how much time? ill trade that for sacred shield if u want

It's 3 times regen each 5 secs, resulting at least 1500 extra HP. Dk is immortal now with healers in dung or farms. Compare it to Sacred Shield, and the "extra given HP" is more than doubled in Secret Reserves.

And your approximation on those skills are wrong @cyber

I play a necro as well and found the skills useful in pve.

Rush is to obtain agro not stun, if you say so even provoke goes in the same boat.

Hex doesn't let your target use skills, short duration doesn't count foe it's use since it isn't a debuff.

Elusive is amazing in pvp even at 1 it follows the general purpose even at 4/4.

Rush is for agro not stun, elusive is amazing even at 1, short duration of hex doesn't count. Confirmed you don't know anything about other classes and their expert skills.

If you find panic useful at level 1, 0.5 secs fear then dk skill is so much better.

If a group of mobs / boss took you to the hp secret reserve activates, it won't help you in any way whatsoever.

Give me sacred shield over secret reserve,you people won't bother listening to facts, stating a skill is better even though how i proved to you a limitless amount of time that theoretically skill doesn't hel much and practically as well considering mobs do dmg per second an regen requires 5 seconds and the skill is counter balanced on dk becuase of vamp-regen.

Cyber, in what sense was i wrong?

Rush works as an agro absorber in other words it works like provoke but with more practical uses such as speed and a chance for stun.

Short duration of hex doesn't count? Its a dot that ends in a skill block, in all seriousness it gives you space for more skills aka performing what it's duty is, a chance for the lock to take attack.

A necro player over here, fear is useful at 1/4 learn how a necro works in a pve situation.

Sacred shield >> Secret reserve practically

Btw livi this section is dead.. Might as well use it to refer to a screenshot since that's how the section work. Cheers.

Edited by mailliwdxb

I feel like rush is a bd skill thats actually balanced. At lv1 it has low chance to stun but it does its main job = catch up to things. It rewards putting points into it by raising the stun chance to a reasonable level but by no means op. If i changed anything about it maybe shorten the range by 1 or 2 yards but thats it.I think its a great skill even at lv1 and by no means useless lol.

Не знаю как линкать с другого раздела, но это же у вас на иностранном форуме всё таки. может прислушаетесь. Дк загибается как класс.

Why do you try pushing skills that act as counter balance on dks?

Saturation for life steal.

Secret reserve for hp regen.

You give us two skills that cannot be simultaneously built considering vamp takes every regen slot and vice versa.

(excluding shield and rings respectively)

Why the special injustice purely to dk where the skill that doesn't get a specific 'GEAR' build is completely useless.

Saturation without a vamp build is useless and the same goes for secret reserve and hp regen. Comprende you got me till now.

Now i go on to stating that saturation... Meh... I can work with it. Gives a good 4% vamp..with a hp sacrifice.. Somewhat.. Good skill.

Secret reserve on the other hand.. Boy... You gain massive hp regen (Sarcasm) when you're about to die and you get a physical def increase that won't change the outcome of the fight!

Seriously?!

You tried the hp regen ticket before using saturation and it wasn't at all even remotely useful.

Why push the skill again but with saturation as a counter balance and it only activates when your hp is low.

Like seriously. You're almost dead and the regen helps at all?????!

That too when in agro and it halves?!!!?

The physical resistance isn't even a percentile. You're just adding extra def that bearly increases maximum damage resistance.

This isn't at all fair. The amount of restrictions on the skill. Please take into consideration a better change to either the survivability or the heal factor.

Ru love y'all peace ✌

If a group of mobs / boss took you to the hp secret reserve activates, it won't help you in any way whatsoever.

Give me sacred shield over secret reserve,you people won't bother listening to facts, stating a skill is better even though how i proved to you a limitless amount of time that theoretically skill doesn't hel much and practically as well considering mobs do dmg per second an regen requires 5 seconds and the skill is counter balanced on dk becuase of vamp-regen.

Cyber, in what sense was i wrong?

Rush works as an agro absorber in other words it works like provoke but with more practical uses such as speed and a chance for stun.

Short duration of hex doesn't count? Its a dot that ends in a skill block, in all seriousness it gives you space for more skills aka performing what it's duty is, a chance for the lock to take attack.

A necro player over here, fear is useful at 1/4 learn how a necro works in a pve situation.

Sacred shield >> Secret reserve practically

Btw livi this section is dead.. Might as well use it to refer to a screenshot since that's how the section work. Cheers.

0.5secs fear is useful? Hex duration doesn't count? Just please.  

I feel like rush is a bd skill thats actually balanced. At lv1 it has low chance to stun but it does its main job = catch up to things. It rewards putting points into it by raising the stun chance to a reasonable level but by no means op. If i changed anything about it maybe shorten the range by 1 or 2 yards but thats it.I think its a great skill even at lv1 and by no means useless lol.

Didn't think of it, and yes good point.

0.5 seconds of the mobs moving frantically helps keep distance. I play a necro.

Hex is extra dps time when at 1/4 as a person using a stun class, I'd know especially considering its most commonly used to break skill chains in pvp.

This is not a place for arguing,but the problem is that if we create one for arguing you guys close it in a few sec so its pointless to make a topic about it on tavern

isnt it the first boss on lab? lol

Yea, we done it together. For big 25 this week.

Having fun with guildmates so you won't feel bored. XD

When are people gonna understand this game is not based on pvp. Its teamwork.:D

:good:!!!!!!!

And now lets stop to spam offtopic :)

Ha, so many lvl23 weapons :blush:post-23872-0-84005900-1449739222_thumb.png

Can I have one? :blush:

No :3 bow/cbow and two staffs were from lallouss xD dagger, axe, one staff and lvl23 sword were mine but after that ss I've got another lvl23 staff as well :3

Edited by Julia

No :3 bow/cbow and two staffs were from lallouss xD dagger, axe, one staff and lvl23 sword were mine but after that ss I've got another lvl23 staff as well :3

Ok :blush:

So today, this spam was normal until this happened...

IMG-20151211-WA0025.jpg

But that moment when you realise that 1 is not enough to get you ducked...

IMG-20151211-WA0021.jpg

WTF?????

attachicon.gifIMG-20151211-WA0025.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20151211-WA0021.jpg

WTF?????

BaldyLockz12.jpg

IMG-20151211-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20151211-WA0021.jpg

WTF?????

The demons have risen...

WTF?????

Wow THEMERCS underattack we too kewl for school dungeon 8)

This wont stop us from spamming GPs

WTF?????

wow just wow xd

Wow THEMERCS underattack we too kewl for school dungeon 8)

This wont stop us from spamming GPs

Yaaaas ofc, Za Meriks nose no FEAR.