SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

HOW CAN DEATHKNIGHT BE SO WEAK

DK EXPERTS NEED BUFF WHINE WHINE " mailidwbx" xD

thank you mecha for these nice pics

Add those stats in a fight.

What's your def resistance without the skill on?

And those stats include every resistance buff that can be added i suppose.

Ugh some people

Edited by mailliwdxb

The main problem I see is people always look at things from a PvP point of view and design their character build for 1v1, then complain that they suck in PvE. Moreover, people tend to judge skills by their effectiveness at lv1 and expect them to be awesome...

Screenshot_2015-12-07-05-36-02.pngScreenshot_2015-12-07-20-53-06.pngScreenshot_2015-12-07-20-59-22.png

1320 * 2 = 2640

Max hp regen possible with crit enchant on highest level gears = 250 (cannot go higher litteraly)

2640÷10=250 (approx so I'm supposing you're using max regen)

So the skill multiplies regen x10...find it hard to believe but ok.

I see your hp 4094.

1/6th of 4094?

682 hp.

5 seconds for bosses to do dmg before first regen.

Showing me blank stats is bull, ok sacrificed vamp for max regen.

I was not referring to pvp, if i did I'd be spamming forums about passive counter infinite dodge rock skin and whatnots. It was in relation to pve bosses at t3.

Please do remember mobs collectively do dmg aka that fancy firework skill won't do anything in a group of mobs.

AND what's your end goal? Fight npcs all day in a game where you going for 500g per farm? Pathetic... Don't call me out on bullshit. I just wanted a skill that was justifiable of being called an expert instead of fireworks when you die.

And to all you other special people go duck yourself.

Edited by mailliwdxb

And what are you telling me? Dk skills are so counter balanced one wouldn't.. Or better, shouldn't be able to simultaneously have two or more builds i.e give even the slightest of use to the 'Experts' we payed 40k for?

Oh yes... Please do remember not every dk would be able to buy oblivi books every second of the day.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Btw name a expert skill that's useless at level 1.

There's a reason why every dk on the Russian forums have a problem with the bloody thing.

Sacred shield

Btw name a expert skill that's useless at level 1.

There's a reason why every dk on the Russian forums have a problem with the bloody thing.

at level 1?

Hex, infection, panic, lightning shield, tribe ritual, rush, magic transformation, forest song, elusive threat.

Sacred shield

Sacred Shield doesn't count to be useless at 1/4, because it is uselsss at 4/4 as well.

Obviously, some people consider a skill useless if it doesn't make them invincible or doesn't make them kill everything in 1 hit.

at level 1?

Hex, infection, panic, lightning shield, tribe ritual, rush, magic transformation, forest song, elusive threat.

You put so much hard work in this post, if I were you, I'd have written simply 'all expert skills'.

at level 1?

Hex stun

Infection weakens

Panic wtf.. Mass fear even at one

Lightning shield aoe

Tribe ritual still proves useful in farms

Rush does anything change when leveled? It's for obtaining mob agro and quick travel

Forest song works in a group of mobs as intended

Elusive follows the same gibberish but has a lower rate of melting.

And mecha how would you 'correct' me if there was nothing wrong in what i said, what do you want to show? A dk skill that's weak but the dks on forum are too stupid to say anything? (mainly due to the lack of active forum dks)

Btw sacred shield is still a shield which is noticeable in a fight.

Hex stun

Infection weakens

Lightning shield aoe

Rush does anything change when leveled? It's for obtaining mob agro and quick travel

And mecha how would you 'correct' me if there was nothing wrong in what i said, what do you want to show? A dk skill that's weak but the dks on forum are too stupid to say anything? (mainly due to the lack of active forum dks)

U sure? For me its as durable as a sheet of paper. Or at least it is from my pov

I need to pvp a pala with this shield

Hex stun

Infection weakens

Lightning shield aoe

Then even Secret Reserves is useful, it regens some of the DK's HP and increases his def. Because, for example, if you wanna consider Forest Song useful at 1/4, then that means that you consider 1% sleep chance is useful.

Nothing incorrect in what you said, huh? That proves you don't even know how the skills even work.

Yea... Noticeable with its animation. Unless you wanna say that 600 dmg save each 40 secs is useful. and ~1500 HP regen for DK is not.

Hex stun

Infection weakens

Lightning shield aoe

I assume you don't know much about other skills except dk.

I've those classes and on each class I can beat 90% of MCs and elves, and I've tested them they're useless at level 1. If you think they are not then you're retarded, or maybe should check instead of talking bs with no good point. Just like your balance topic when every class is already balanced, it's just you are not as smart as you think you are.

I've those classes and on each class I can beat 90% of MCs and elves, and I've tested them they're useless at level 1. If you think they are not then you're retarded, or maybe should check instead of talking bs with no good point. Just like your balance topic when every class is already balanced, it's just you are not as smart as you think you are.

>thinks he has a good point, if any

>thinks he's smart

IR70oBf.jpg

Edited by Shil

Hex is not even a stun

Infection is good at all levels, has literally no minuses

Panic is good in dungeons, gets those melees off your ass

Lightning shield is meh, has no minuses so why not have it?

Rush does what it says, how is it bad

Song is bad at 1/4, common knowledge

Elusive is extra damage + blink, how is it bad

Edited by Shil

Hex is not even a stun

Infection is good at all levels, has literally no minuses

Panic is good in dungeons, gets those melees off your ass

Lightning shield is meh, has no minuses so why not have it?

Rush does what it says, how is it bad

Song is bad at 1/4, common knowledge

Elusive is extra damage + blink, how is it bad

First of all he was talking about which skills are "useless" at "level 1".

Hex doesn't let your target use skills, at level 1 it doesn't last > useless

Infection > at level 1, 5% extra damage for 6 secs is useless.

Panic > at level 1, 0.5 secs fear, how it is useful smartass?

Rush > at level 1 low chance to stun and stun lasts 0.5 secs

Elusive threat > at level 1, you can run like a chicken and barely notice HP or mana reduction.

Big mouth but there's no good point, there's a huge difference between observing and actually testing those skills. Have a good day kind sir

Did the math with some approximation via using mecha's mdef including barkskin from sham and druid, all mdef gear including 2x rings, amy, shield, armour.

Final resistance increase seems to be 7.6%.

Now skill activates when his hp is 600-900?

Mobs at t3 will do 200-300 dmg to that armour.

Reach 900 hp when 4 mobs on you.

Mobs dmg reaches 186-289.

You be the judge here and tell me whall bullocks did that skill give you at 4/4.

And each mob deals dmg per second. Regen ticks once every 5 seconds.

Bloody hell, idiots.

And your approximation on those skills are wrong @cyber

I play a necro as well and found the skills useful in pve.

Rush is to obtain agro not stun, if you say so even provoke goes in the same boat.

Hex doesn't let your target use skills, short duration doesn't count foe it's use since it isn't a debuff.

Elusive is amazing in pvp even at 1 it follows the general purpose even at 4/4.

And you palas can defend 100 dmg atleast?

From the dmg resistance percentile of dk skill we can see that the maximum dmg a dk can resist via the skill is.

Let's take 1.1k base dmg as the highest dmg or so (not serious but you all get me)

1100 - 7% of 1100 = 1023 dmg

Aka 77 dmg from one of the few highest dmg points in game.

Thank you very much, ill be waiting for a dk skill buff.

And i presume the skill is a bit weak on mecha due to his really high mdef hence reducing resistance due to the curve.

But yeah... This skill.. 10/10 77 dmg reduction from strongest bosses on strongest mdef armour. Wow