SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I just don't want to be ganked for no reason,the same with pacha. Remember that she has like 8 +10 bds following her like dogs and we don't have high level chars to fight them and we won't level up one.

Getfu*ked met Babynatali in real life

No proof never happened or would you believe me if i tell you that i met michael jackson before he died :D?

Edited by baskentliii

Getfu*ked met Babynatali in real life

never believe what babynatali shemale says,all lies and getducked still believes that he is a girl even tho i have said him many times

Getducked is a girl character The original claimed to be a female and was +1 at lv17 then changed supposedly to a guy and went all +10 which totally makes it look like an acc buy and babynatali is such a loser lolz

itachi an babenatali ar cyberdatin ! but itachi doesn know babenatali is no girl.. getfuked told me itachi actuali knows but he is gay so he goes on with it, but i didnt belive getfuked, i think he is a lyer cuz sum weeks ago he told turtle dat itachi is a girl an dat he is datin babenatali cuz both are lesbos but we all no babenatali is no lesbo, actuali we cant say she a lesbo cuz she isnt even a she. 

getfuked is yushito an he ganks himself so he can then go elf an ask babenatali to tell getfuked to stop ganking him, al he wants is to becum babenatali's friend to get closer to itachi, cuz he wants to cyberdate him

end of story  :)  that's the truth

To be honest, i don't know who i should actually believe at .-. Because many liars in this game e.e ._.

Edited by Lady Livi

itachi an babenatali ar cyberdatin ! but itachi doesn know babenatali is no girl.. getfuked told me itachi actuali knows but he is gay so he goes on with it, but i didnt belive getfuked, i think he is a lyer cuz sum weeks ago he told turtle dat itachi is a girl an dat he is datin babenatali cuz both are lesbos but we all no babenatali is no lesbo, actuali we cant say she a lesbo cuz she isnt even a she.

getfuked is yushito an he ganks himself so he can then go elf an ask babenatali to tell getfuked to stop ganking him, al he wants is to becum babenatali's friend to get closer to itachi, cuz he wants to cyberdate him

end of story :) that's the truth

loool truth hurts !

The only truth that hurts here fran is that you always talking about Babynatali. I know you have a crush on "It". Leave the gossip to the girls.

he wans to hav teh last word an i wont let him cuz he a chikn hatur ! 

Stop it and stop to provoke him please. Don't comment on my comment now, just be quiet or post a ss -.-