SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Don't pretend like you're even honorable enough to honor a bet scrub.

+10 necro is scared of a +8 necro, hahaha grow some balls bro then we can talk ;)

Anyways don't go off topic, solo olorium

Screenshot_2015-11-05-15-28-04.png

2ilklcn.jpg

Are you serious about that shit now?

You can joke a lot with me about many things, but not about Nazis.

Edited by Julie

You didn't get it

She didn't get it.

You got it

Yas.

Inb4 mute for harassing mods  :rofl: 

"A moderator of an online forum or community who strictly enforces rules, bans or deletes users' posts for vague or no reason. They often apply their forum powers to users who disagree with them."

I am not like that. Maybe strict sometimes but I don't ban or delete anyones posts. And I don't apply my forum powers to users who dosagree with me

Edited by Julie

btw julie, Antix didn't try to say that you provoked him, he was talking about cyber.

now check out my butty and tell if it is good enough to twerk.

Sin título.png

This is their evil plan, don't you see!!? They'll make you question yourself, question your decisions! The clones, they do this to make you fear them, now they've got you!

We're all human, even mods, and what human fear most is being labeled as something bad. Now that they've labeled you as a nazi mod you're going to want to do everything you can to prove them wrong, now you'll question yourself each time you go to ban someone, "should i do it? am i being too hasty? Maybe i'll give them one more chance" This is how they want you! they've broken you down. You won't be able to function as an authority figure in this forum, don't let them do this julie, don't let them!

You fail as a mod when you start questing your actions, remember that. shilan, raislin, press the button, destroy them now, end them before they drag you down.... before their disgusting evil infects us all!

Don't say i didn't warn you....

wp_ss_20150115_0003.png

This is their evil plan, don't you see!!? They'll make you question yourself, question your decisions! The clones, they do this to make you fear them, now they've got you!

We're all human, even mods, and what human fear most is being labeled as something bad. Now that they've labeled you as a nazi mod you're going to want to do everything you can to prove them wrong, now you'll question yourself each time you go to ban someone, "should i do it? am i being too hasty? Maybe i'll give them one more chance" This is how they want you! they've broken you down. You won't be able to function as an authority figure in this forum, don't let them do this julie, don't let them!

You fail as a mod when you start questing your actions, remember that. shilan, raislin, press the button, destroy them now, end them before they drag you down.... before their disgusting evil infects us all!

Don't say i didn't warn you....

attachicon.gifwp_ss_20150115_0003.png

Hehe thanks Jig but I don't question my actions :) The only one who has the right to judge my way of moderating is Alex and he said I'm free to ban anyone :3

I mean Alex made me mod for a reason and not just for fun

Edited by Julie

Nazi mods jajaj. Down with em. Kappa

I talked with swaaz and he said he got an ip ban

Why did swaaz get ip ban actually?

Normally people just get a normal ban...

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Swaaz's comeback

swazy on wc today

swaz_bak.png

#nazimodisbak

SWAAZ! YES! HE HAS RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let justice do it's job now.

my comment was also deleted,wtf with these nazi mods.

Apparently some mods don't follow the first rule that is ''don't take the things personally''

Edited by baskentliii