SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol noob sjado whooped back when i had a +7 doom stave!

Not impressive when I see you getting raped by +8 druids and bds in pvpcave everyday, you're a +10 necro with 0 skills.

Meh druids stun circle is easy to break as long as you are not a tanker class. To break a Warlocks stun circle or a Necromancers stun-pit circle is hard, even for casters. 

Everyone knows druids stun cycle is crazy effect and hard to beat. Doesn't matter if you're +10 if u cant move.

Nah, you need brain to PvP a good druid and you don't have one, you're always spamming skills haha, we can PvP if you want, make sure to make a bet. ;)

Lmao you call that fighting? Seems you have the need to feel power powerful so do yourself a favor and ban me. Go ahead! Feel the power rush through your body :* lol such losers on here xD

I could have already given you a warning for this but whatever. Last warning without consequences, stop to fight and to post off-topic stuff.

I didn't fight with anyone Redbird until you provoked me to lol

She didn't provoke anyone, she asked everyone not to fight or go off topic with all respect, I don't see how that provoked you? Oh nvm you're a depressed kid and it is normal for them to get pissed over little things ;)

Thank you, that's it now. Anti I didn't provoke you but I saw this was going to be a fight and as moderator it is my job to keep topics clean from off-topic stuff and in general to keep the forum clean from fights. If you saw my action towards you offensive I'm sorry then, but it's what I have to do.

Any more provoking now will lead to a warning or any more stuff which doesn't belong here.

Edited by Julie