SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

screenshot-20151105-191732.png

It seems that this Guardian of The Valley is gone somewhere.. Maybe he went to toilet?

Anyways, this is a graphics bug, not a minor problem, just not very nice.

no.... this cant be!

WTF LOL

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44755-1h-or-2h-melee-weapon-with-magic-as-first-stat

But... But it shuld only be for mace... What the hell... What have i done?! Should i feel proud? Devs heard me lol

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

screenshot-20151105-191732.png

It seems that this Guardian of The Valley is gone somewhere.. Maybe he went to toilet?

Anyways, this is a graphics bug, not a minor problem, just not very nice.

That isnt a bug. It has a meaning in the lore

[Caution, Spoiler]

that statue has a role in the lore. It displys a warrior, and the filth got over it, taking the statue for himself. It is also the boss in the hard rotting garden (or the normal one)

:o

hahah i was at his house then i left cuz we were going to play Super Smash Bros Wii U :D

lol why were you like Omg my Idol finally talked to me lmao,but you got dissapointed when i said i was yushiko :D

hahah i was at his house then i left cuz we were going to play Super Smash Bros Wii U :D

lol why were you like Omg my Idol finally talked to me lmao,but you got dissapointed when i said i was yushiko :D

:you:

Omg Yushiko the lil playboy :D

This moment when game keeps connecting and connecting, it doesn't log you in but your Wifi is great :cray:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-11-07-10-04-16.png

He's a gay playboy :bad:

Anyway... game keeps crashing %)

:you: He's a gay playboy :bad:

Anyway... game keeps crashing %)

Yes since Halloween update it crashed for me 4-5 times :/ Never did so before :(

Newspaper:  The only active guild Sithlords is ducked up,now lets see how the rest of mcs go to elf side.

R.I.P mc side.

Hello Eaglescrib,good pvp.

Sin título1.png

Sin título.png

Being a merc, I say it's too bad :/ I mean, Sith was the only active mc guild n now it's gone.. Well I guess no more fun tournys, If no other guilds arise.

But idk why he kicked all members, he should've kept heirs at least, I think they are authoritative enough more than just a random buyer to keep up the guild after him. Unless they all wanna quit at once. :bad:

Edited by gladiator