SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

tf? ppl from different severs =O i knew they could do that.

They should make like a tavern where we could meet ppl from others servers and attack them :3

The instructions (use Google or Bing to translate!) and the link to download the test client are here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48359-организация-тестового-сервера/. But the test is over for now and it will be available again before the next update.

Edited by TheCabbage

The instructions (use Google or Bing to translate!) and the link to download the test client are here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48359-организация-тестового-сервера/. But the test is over for now and it will be available again before the next update.

I wish a kind hearted individual would translate such a topic into English, a kind and delicious vegetable enjoyed by people all over the world...

Typo :D

Been there since stun weapons were added

Either ur getting ur ass banned in ws or your dad banns you from home

That is just horrific

Well technically neither, that is only a visual glitch, I actually own -147 miracle coins.

If I try to buy anything, it says I don't have enough coins.

There is something seriously broken on my account

2015_07_20_22.56.41.png

killin the +3 And be like i own em all and i know right Fran ive talked to pacha like 8x hes been ganking no apparent reason and i dont fight back got made like 10 mins ago spam killed him and Mjmarzo and Narinerma solo with cross spam for 10 mins straight now they wait for me xD to scared to go back in and lose my streak.

:P

I can't just sell them equips, they are 2 years old and bought in the shop, before shit got removed from it.

Edited by Nosotraes