SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

''this girl'' is noone but yourself

Oh yes that's me, I'm smart enough to make two level 26 rogues, dumbass.

Btw Boris, why did you delete your druid? I heard you fell for Andreas aka Natali (a dude pretending to be a girl).

Livi, Boris fell for babynatali too xD :D

@Loggy : So u do multi log all time lol? O=

And ik about natali and boris :P natali cried to me about boris yesterday, and i chatted boris O:

No, I don't. I was being sarcastic lol

cyber, i deleted my acc with a reason.

That reason was that i have been playing warspear to long.(2010)

Besides that, i am really busy, which will only get worse.

Drama over some stupid game...well i got fed up because of it and decided to finally delete everything i posses.

With the intention of not returning to the game ever again.

Something we both agree on Julie...

Btw boris i didn't want you to delete the druid, if someone manipulated to that extent so be it. Years of hard work shouldn't have been thrown for a petty reason i.e someone using your acc to gank me :/

Nothing wrong? Omg.

Btw... attachicon.gif869232ee-f262-4eeb-b873-a9d04bfe7bfe.jpg

Yes, You heard me lol nothing wrong.

That should be my new hobbie now.

Roses are red and the cars are blue,baby when im with you i just want to love you.

Put the free stuff here thanks.

Edited by baskentliii

People these days *z* bunch of freaks who pretend to be something the are not in a game about their gender it's not hard to tell what you are and I have no idea why you would want to be the other gender

#stop the mix up

Oh the sweet sweet irony

mmo.....RPG. We're all pretending to be something we're not, or are you actually a lvl14 druid from melvendil?

I'd love to finish this fairytale.

Babynatali is a dude pretending to be a girl his name is Andreas, he didn't amp his priest he used koreaspy to amp his staff and gears.

Koreaspy and Natali were dating but they broke up because koreaspy found out that Natali is a guy.

We used to be friends, one day he asked for my Kik and sent me these pictures, clearly they're fake, he'd talk about gears, amp, gold, coins all the time, that's enough to understand he just wanted to use me.

How did I know he's fake? He said he got lip piercing, I can't see it? xD I asked him to Skype me as we were friends, he'd give funny excuses and his personality sucks.

Edited by Ivy Livi

Babynatali is a dude pretending to be a girl his name is Andreas, he didn't amp his priest he used koreaspy to amp his staff and gears.

Koreaspy and Natali were dating but they broke up because koreaspy found out that Natali is a guy.

We used to be friends, one day he asked for my Kik and sent me these pictures, clearly they're fake, he'd talk about gears, amp, gold, coins all the time, that's enough to understand he just wanted to use me.

How did I know he's fake? He said he got lip piercing, I can't see it? xD I asked him to Skype me as we were friends, he'd give funny excuses and his personality sucks.

Btw I don't blame getf*cked and sexybrois as they're frustrated for online girls since they can't get any irl. Brois I'm not gonna believe that you deleted your druid because of ganking lol, somehow it involves Natali aka Andreas and getf*ucked, oh maybe it is love triangle?

Mrskillex fell for natali too, and ganked me in pvpcave lol

Mrskrillex didn't fall for Natali just to make it clear. Maybe he thought she was really a girl but he surely didn't love here.

Edited by Julie

Ya, he didn't, but he "almost"

The funny thing is that natali kept asking Twistd for free craft, so Twis added him to ig list and calls natali as "it" rather than he/she :!

however,

im not going to suffer anymore from this unnecessary drama.

believe what you want to believe, make up stories for my part, but pls, do not take it private.

I am a deadserious person, i have been through a lot.

do not bother me again cyber.

ps. livi, not nice to tell people about things i have told you.

My last words, shall be placed in this last post.

however,

im not going to suffer anymore from this unnecessary drama.

believe what you want to believe, make up stories for my part, but pls, do not take it private.

I am a deadserious person, i have been through a lot.

do not bother me again cyber.

ps. livi, not nice to tell people about things i have told you.

My last words, shall be placed in this last post.

i didnt tell people about things u told me. I just say that i chatted u.

Btw I don't blame getf*cked and sexybrois as they're frustrated for online girls since they can't get any irl. Brois I'm not gonna believe that you deleted your druid because of ganking lol, somehow it involves Natali aka Andreas and getf*ucked, oh maybe it is love triangle?

Mrskillex fell for natali too, and ganked me in pvpcave lol

Btw, log. Dont say that boris is frustrated for online girls. That's not nice.

lol babynatali aka baby"jorjor" aka xtsunadex ! took me liek a few days of chating (an ignorin beggin of course) to notice sumthin NOT usual on "HER" behaviour. took me sum other days to realize "HER" behaviour was more like "HIS" behavior ;) XD

Edited by Ivy Livi