SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

cop.png

We don need no chickin polis, chop im up into soup. Mi lieks panchencs #1 pro chicken slayer soup maker soup jajaj.

^ so what was happening in that ss. Me and my questor friend came to kill kratt, and I didnt know these 2 were farming it. I didnt ask them if they were, so I also didnt ask them if they could take my questor. And when we blindly started doing boss, one of them started resetting it. And when I see "trollers" like that... I get hella mad:D I must say sorry for my language and sorry for a long post xD

Could some moderator or developer explain this?

5u3i3c.png

Maybe Snorlax is able to take a minute to explain to us why Shitzo's name is grey and not blue like all others?

Maybe Snorlax is able to take a minute to explain to us why Shitzo's name is grey and not blue like all others?

Private profile, not sure or how he made it not caring much to check it but thats the reason why grey i guess

Weird bug and you know what's funny?

When i logged off my rogue to log on in my shamana cuz my rogue was dead at pvp cave another yushiko just appeared next to the original and when i logged on in that fake Yushiko it appeared at  Ayvondil then i logged off again and the fake yushiko dissapeared. 

0.png

1.png

No lol, on online list, it becomes blue as usual and can click to see the profile, well, idk why it's displayed in black color and can't be clicked on the upper of forum layout.