SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

The EULA clearly says that using another persons account is not allowed, dunno what to discuss about it anymore.

thats not the way it works..... if you share acc with someone from another country and that person change ur data the acc get automatically banned is like when someone from another country buy you mc coins....... something like that happened to one member of Vortex its name was Hanamitchi or idk.

Edited by baskentliii

my friend lordbloody :* haven't seen him since......... the last war legion did 3 years ago and absynthe:D and Rpuss xd never knew if rpuss was a boy or a girl. her/his change of humor always confused me.

Manley :D or should i say :D the one who killed pvp by starting this shit named ''gank'' :D at pvp cave.

btw a long time ago like 4 or almost 5 years ago there was a bd named Kowaru with 2 abyss sword +10 who was always at t4 afk the whole day, i always wanted to know if it was you or not.

puss was a dude, then he gave his account to a rl friend or something like that.

Manley vs Kaworu. you know PvP nadir? we made it famous xD

and kowaru never was a full on char, was a guy who spam/troll trade chat at times and then would delete, did that a bunch of times. same as kavvoru. only double +10 az glad those days was tpain (of which he paid 300k and 400k for each), long before anyone really knew how or tried eyes.

kaworu was second bd with dual glads that were actually farmed. sennheiser was first and our farm team learned 3 man scorp and 4 man exe from him.

low man lab farms those days was fun, made a shit ton of gold when almost nobody else was doing it. spent 8hrs a day logged there for months.

Missed Absynthe, my friend...

original one yeah, he still plays xD Edited by hamstring

puss was a dude, then he gave his account to a rl friend or something like that.

and kowaru never was a full on char, was a guy who spam/troll trade chat at times and then would delete, did that a bunch of times. same as kavvoru. only double +10 az glad those days was tpain (of which he paid 300k and 400k for each), long before anyone really knew how or tried eyes.

kaworu was second bd with dual glads that were actually farmed. sennheiser was first and our farm team learned 3 man scorp and 4 man exe from him.

low man lab farms those days was fun, made a shit ton of gold when almost nobody else was doing it. spent 8hrs a day logged there for months.

original one yeah, he still plays xD

moon too got 2x +10 uro i think she got before me. i dont remenber now ^^

moon too got 2x +10 uro i think she got before me. i dont remenber now ^^

sarraaaaan. true dat. I can't recall now who bought first between pain and moon.. If I remember right moon bought one farmed the other. absy would know..

original one yeah, he still plays xD

Rly he still plays :o ?

I killed urowak in cave... I feel proud... :

Not with reflect, but i killed him... In pvp... Still proud... :

Yes with a 25 dk, but no experts... Sooo... Proud :

And panchen that shield ss actually took me a second to get xD

And what's all this drama about? Don't switch topics between friend fights to sharing acc xD stay on one or stop it all together.

And panchen that shield ss actually took me a second to get xD

And what's all this drama about? Don't switch topics between friend fights to sharing acc xD stay on one or stop it all together.

Us sapphire drama Rock!

I try ver hard. dk too much big hand keep face on floor

25ai4bp.jpg

Another +10 troll mask added to the collection.

Only one more sated mask to go for a full set. 

Im pretty sure that was a intended change to get more action into arena. Wouldn't you rather have mixed teams of different brackets instead of 3 lv14s against 3 15s? Also i don't mind going against mixed teams of 22s and 23s as long as it gets me more ap faster.

I'm desperately trying to find English speaking people on Ru-Amber to find out what the reward for 300 Medals is :/ Screenshot_2015-10-04-23-06-18.png Screenshot_2015-10-04-23-12-06.png

Not even spanish or arab or french! How cool is that?

Huh, so he doesn't drop his stuff when I kill him. :unknw:

Back in 2012 i got 5 partys to farm him around december telling everyone i got Holiday Boy Herald and Dragon Charmer as Drop. It was great people were mad at me for MONTHS

Back in 2012 i got 5 partys to farm him around december telling everyone i got Holiday Boy Herald and Dragon Charmer as Drop. It was great people were mad at me for MONTHS

Epic troll is epic.