SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

He will be changed... Loggy

+ I hope both of u will be friends again

Cyber's right, Icantwinx threatens everyone when he loses. Sad fact but he obviously takes the game too serious.

To not go off-topic: Themercs leved up to 7 yesterday :)

post-23872-0-25254500-1443684672_thumb.png

With another failed try to kill Elm :good:post-23872-0-53511600-1443684803_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-71772800-1443684904_thumb.png

Cyber i wanna pvp ur barbie and icantwin can be nice but he can be a dick also matters what side u get on. he was a jerk to me when i started ranger then he saw i was +10 and was like wow you really are a mega pro lets be friends and i was like Chill.

Anyways Im a tortoise and a stegosaurus so why does it matter right? lets play the game!

and grats to de almighty Sexy mercs 

Actually it's illegal but he didn't say she's on his acc, only that she has the gold :) and Aigrind doesn't care much about shared accounts since they can't really control it

Edited by Julie

lool sharing acc isnt illegal thats why devs always say that if you share acc with someone and get scammed its ur own fault.

and yes i share acc.

lol  yushi

then i ask share acc is ilegal or not?

Mods these days..

Sharing is allowed but do it on your own risk, now stop being a hater. Your +10 ranger couldn't make my HP less than 2k, 3-0 mate ;)

Edited by Cybernem

then i ask share acc is ilegal or not?

Btw you asked me to buy those weapons and gears, I didn't know you were taking screenshots while acting like a good friend. You were never a good friend, you're just depressed over a game. I feel sorry for you. Edited by Cybernem

Btw you asked me to buy those weapons and gears, I didn't know you were taking screenshots while acting like a good friend. You were never a good friend, you're just depressed over a game. I feel sorry for you.

Mods these days..

Sharing is allowed but do it on your own risk, now stop being a hater. Your +10 ranger couldn't make my HP less than 2k, 3-0 mate ;)

u start not me .. u come ofense .. u say i liar ^^ why u dont come and pm asking what happen?  my ranger build for arena not for pvp xD but yea is hard for ranger kill dk and brb in pvp.  :) that why now i make druid. 

Edited by ICАNTWINX

so I cleaned up some of my screens, deleted ~1400 but some I was too fond of to let go. here's a few oldies..

attachicon.gif1371602402060~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602356513~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602340634~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602282412~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602388996~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602295583~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602407714~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602434032~01.jpg

nice.

My opinion was que Could he borrow rather smoothly and ban only the sale or exchange because many players let Their friends play. I think until the time step, each assume their risk. I know it could be a way for the player agrees to assume the risk.

My opinion was que Could he borrow rather smoothly and ban only the sale or exchange because many players let Their friends play. I think until the time step, each assume their risk. I know it could be a way for the player agrees to assume the risk.

Lel

The EULA clearly says that using another persons account is not allowed, dunno what to discuss about it anymore.

Edited by Julie

That's why I said they would have to ban 90% :P I just wanted to show you that I was right when you said "mods these days..." :P

That wasn't for you xD

Roland confirmed sharing is legal a long time ago, I can't find that topic. You can share your account but support won't take any responsibility if you get scammed or any bs.

Roland confirmed sharing is legal a long time ago, I can't find that topic. You can share your account but support won't take any responsibility if you get scammed or any bs.

This.

It's just there to prevent most oblivious people from giving away their stuff and then making devs work harder by sending 100+ mails asking for help.

They won't ban anyone for sharing, but they won't help if you get outsmarted either.

I think they ban for selling though. Especially RMT sales.

so I cleaned up some of my screens, deleted ~1400 but some I was too fond of to let go. here's a few oldies..

attachicon.gif1371602402060~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602356513~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602340634~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602282412~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602388996~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602295583~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602407714~01.jpgattachicon.gif1371602434032~01.jpg

my friend lordbloody :* haven't seen him since......... the last war legion did 3 years ago and absynthe:D and Rpuss xd never knew if rpuss was a boy or a girl. her/his change of humor always confused me.

Manley :D or should i say :D the one who killed pvp by starting this shit named ''gank'' :D at pvp cave.

btw a long time ago like 4 or almost 5 years ago there was a bd named Kowaru with 2 abyss sword +10 who was always at t4 afk the whole day, i always wanted  to know if it was you or not.

Edited by baskentliii