SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Drop rate fur horns of fury: 2/3.. pretty sexy ! othr quest item's drop rate are a pain in teh butt

DRP_RATE.png

I see, you haven't tried t3 map4 yet.. gd gd keep up the good work :spiteful:

I see, you haven't tried t3 map4 yet.. gd gd keep up the good work :spiteful:

am stuked on teh third yellow quest there.. something bout a frogl shaman with 3 frogls dat attak u in group.. tey kil me :c

am stuked on teh third yellow quest there.. something bout a frogl shaman with 3 frogls dat attak u in group.. tey kil me :c

Ohh, not all frogls attack you in a group. There are red,green,blue and yellow frogls and different maps with them. Depending on on which map you are and you attack one certain colour of frogl, the other frogls start to attack you, too. On each map are always two frogl types you can attack without danger and two types if you attack one of them, the other types start to attack you as well.

Whys he always standing in corners with girls? :Dattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-12-11-46-50-1.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-11-11-04-57.png

Oh, he said it was u who were standing beside him :D Edited by Laurelle

Congratz he lied to you one more time :fool: if he ever cheats on you I will surely rape him!!

Edited by Julie

Congratz he lied to you one more time :fool: if he ever cheats on you I will surely rape him!!

awww now i know why he pmed me hes with livi hahahaha aw dum zeus i thought he means hes in same party  :crazy:

awww now i know why he pmed me hes with livi hahahaha aw dum zeus i thought he means hes in same party  :crazy:

I'm glad you have finally realized your dumb Lallouss :D Dummy you

Whys he always standing in corners with girls? :Dattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-12-11-46-50-1.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-11-11-04-57.png

it lol I always stay close to my friends or friends ..but if so then I put in all ignore! I do not care .. important to me is  livi now and nothing else. Stop talking bad about me or something .. if you have any problems just give pm in ucantwinx or icantwinx the game always online <_<

Edited by ICАNTWINX

Blabla, you were the one who put me on ignore because my arena party beated yours. So stop to talk trash and stop to lie to her, like you said you are only talking to her and Ladyjadebr. At least stay honest, I don't have any other problems. I wish you two good luck :) By the way, I didn't talk bad about you I was joking. If you can't even take a joke then do... I don't know what but don't become offensive.

And leave Skynete alone and stop to threaten him, thank you very much, I don't like it when someone threatens my friends :)

Blabla, you were the one who put me on ignore because my arena party beated yours. So stop to talk trash and stop to lie to her, like you said you are only talking to her and Ladyjadebr. At least stay honest, I don't have any other problems. I wish you two good luck :) By the way, I didn't talk bad about you I was joking. If you can't even take a joke then do... I don't know what but don't become offensive.

And leave Skynete alone and stop to threaten him, thank you very much, I don't like it when someone threatens my friends :)

u jealous :) np ignore will like u.  u always have to something when anyone do anything here *Z* just leave me alone if u dnt like me or like idc. here is not spot for fight keep for the game! 

Edited by ICАNTWINX

I'm just not jealous :rofl: on what the hell should I be jealous? XD that you got an idiotic +10 bd? PLEASE stop :rofl: it's just a damn game lol :facepalm: the only one who's jealous here is you, otherwise you wouldn't threaten Skynetd to get him banned looool!

Edited by Julie

I'm just not jealous :rofl: on what the hell should I be jealous? XD that you got an idiotic +10 bd? PLEASE stop :rofl: it's just a damn game lol :facepalm: the only one who's jealous here is you, otherwise you wouldn't threaten Skynetd to get him banned looool!

He threatened to get me banned as well because his ranger lost pvps vs twerkforme, he can't take a joke or accept the fact that he lost. He's just sad and a liar xD

Don't go off topic, post ss.

Icantwin threatened to ban me

He will be changed... Loggy

+ I hope both of u will be friends again

Edited by Laurelle