SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Just a desperate try to kill Elm but still had lots of fun with my buddys :) attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-18-02-54-32.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-18-03-04-43.png

If even a full few full parties of TheMercs can't kill it, it's impossible. You sirs should team up with Siths and look if that will do.

If even a full few full parties of TheMercs can't kill it, it's impossible. You sirs should team up with Siths and look if that will do.

It's possible to kill somehow, just have to find out how. Mc's got one good thing with dks and their shield they can tank it easily

First!

trolling 101

After hours of trying i have discovered the next evolved generation of trolling.

Ingredient you will need:

- Minion

- Hp pots(depending on how long u are gonna stay)

- Good connection

Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-12-53.png

After a few attempts, deaths and eventually well timed potting and heals i managed to reach mc side Marakosh(anzu-lri), but..... my journey wasn't over yet!

I decided to gauge my situation and see how things are. I discovered that i can only be affected by a maximum of 2 lvls of the AutoDot(red skull), which meant that if i had a constant supply of heals and pots i could stay alive indefinitely!

And so i went to town on them!

Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-17-33.pngScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-20-45.pngScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-23-19.png

For the next 20 minutes ruthlessly murdered every npc/trader in the area to ensure that no player there could use their services!.!

Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-27-21.pngScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-31-08.png

I could tell my audience was getting restless and desperate, so i gave them a strip show whiles they wait for me to never die. :spiteful:

Overall i used 70-80 hp pots, 4 food, 1 minion and spent 20 minutes there . Now that you know how its done go forth my elven and chosen brothers, strike them down. :diablo:

First!

trolling 101

After hours of trying i have discovered the next evolved generation of trolling.

- Minion

- Good connection

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-12-53.png

After a few attempts, deaths and eventually well timed potting and heals i managed to reach mc side Marakosh(anzu-lri), but..... my journey wasn't over yet!

I decided to gauge my situation and see how things are. I discovered that i can only be affected by a maximum of 2 lvls of the AutoDot(red skull), which meant that if i had a constant supply of heals and pots i could stay alive indefinitely!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-17-33.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-20-45.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-23-19.png

For the next 20 minutes ruthlessly murdered every npc/trader in the area to ensure that no player there could use their services!.!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-27-21.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-16-23-31-08.png

I could tell my audience was getting restless and desperate, so i gave them a strip show whiles they wait for me to never die. :spiteful:

Overall i used 70-80 hp pots, 4 food, 1 minion and spent 20 minutes there . Now that you know how its done go forth my elven and chosen brothers, strike them down. :diablo:

Nicely done (m)

First!

trolling 101

- Minion

- Good connection

Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-12-53.png

Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-17-33.png Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-20-45.png Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-23-19.png

Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-27-21.png Screenshot_2015-09-16-23-31-08.png

trolling 101 or not you still made a simple transfer that was needed at tgat exact moment pretty annoying.

Let's see how trolling 10Yoshi will work out.

I have to do it once :rofl:

trolling 101 or not you still made a simple transfer that was needed at tgat exact moment pretty annoying.

Let's see how trolling 10Yoshi will work out.

Maybe I should park highest healing necro in their town and never let them do anything xd

1124 heal necro on the way, boys

#Not, I'm lazy

Maybe I should park highest healing necro in their town and never let them do anything xd

1124 heal necro on the way, boys

#Not, I'm lazy

Get going.

i have an original all steel L Drago first edition i keep it locked in a drawer where my brother cant steal it he gets mad cus his beyblades always lose since he lost the original pegasus i bought him  :aggressive:

It's one of the great things that  happened during my childhood, and I can't seem to forget it.

I'm always a Dranzer guy and Dranzer V is my favourite design.

Dranzer_v.jpg

Sorry for posting off-top. *grins*

I am selling or giving away for free the guild HATRED

I don't even know how i got inside that guild but some random person invited me :lol:
I became the leader since December :lol:

All members are inactive except me

How?

EDIT: wait, an even more important question... nabnecro doesn't use emoji, so who are you?

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

gz :clapping: and I'm pretty sure that only a necro is able do  that. ;)

btw did it drop anything? :blush:

Edited by 342621117mk

gz :clapping: and I'm pretty sure that only a necro is able do that. ;)

btw did it drop anything? :blush:

easy for necro, easiest with couple necro and shams. employ timed nukes.

used to drop eye of ravva..

Apparently someone is about to comeback ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/user/10508-shitzo/

and no, I wasn't stalking him lol, I was just looking for old topic on page 44-45 and saw his profile with a pic that didn't have so i decided to check his account and it says that he logged on just today :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 stalker mode on 8)

Edited by baskentliii