SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Congratz :D no wonder u were online all the time :P

Congratz :D no wonder u were online all the time :P

Yes started to quest 1am when server was up till 1pm and slept 2-3h in between :D ran lab 3 times cause of quest reset

No offence but most people who say GM got that word from computer shops also i would say that they are uneducated :)

Also there is no Game Masters here only Developers :)
Developers sound good than GM = Group Message lmao

Edited by YellowDiamond69

No offence but most people who say GM got that word from computer shops also i would say that they are uneducated :)

Also there is no Game Masters here only Developers :)

Developers sound good than GM = Group Message lmao

Most people got it from the game itself and here it means Game Moderator :)

Just lol...

I understand your point but new people learn it from old people in game :lol: so it's not their fault if they say it wrong. And at least everyone knows what the other one means with Gm :P

BEWARE :dirol:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Same thing happened to xhero, stranger asked if he wants free coins, xhero changed his email and lost his account. xD Edited by Cybernem

ELM TREE SOLO.

my first encounter with this magnificent beast was quite overhyped, me and this barb named arenawar was able to tame the beast and slay it (totally real).

The second encounter had me soloing the tree alone :o my experience the first time had served me well as i dodged it's blinding red rays of doooom.

In the end it was all in the days work for mailliwdxb a (currently) lvl 24 dk on Us Sapphire to demolish this beast and gain hold of this new territory... For the mcsaken huzzah

post-19717-0-52594000-1442498750_thumb.png

post-19717-0-28733400-1442498797_thumb.png

I HATE PEOPLE SAYING "GM" IT SHOULD BE DEVELOPERS -_- retards

yeah idk why people call dev a gm.

GM = Game Master almost the same with Moderator, GM are a player too but their area of job is in game while Mod in forum and this GM and Mod were chosen by the developer

Just a desperate try to kill Elm but still had lots of fun with my buddys :) attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-18-02-54-32.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-18-03-04-43.png

bq46.gifbq46.gifbq46.gifbq46.gifbq46.gifbq46.gifbq46.gifbq46.gif

Just a desperate try to kill Elm but still had lots of fun with my buddys :)attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-18-02-54-32.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-18-03-04-43.png

hahaha same thing happened to us. We came prepared with 3 full parties + a few more people.

Screenshot_2015-09-17-17-50-49.png

About 15 minutes into the epic elm hunt I die from mob fire. With unwavering enthusiasm I respawn and try to run back as fast as possible, but when i get there: corpses everywhere, no one alive and elm at full hp again. 

The mobs, boss's dmg and that random "red square lightning attack"(idk) are op af. Seriously guys, we're better off trying swamp slug, go go! (I want swamp slug too *-*) An epic war pt to attack elm would be magical.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ