SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

He went PvP cave with me and ganked the people back who ganked me lmao.

Today Kronus Dg spam total fail xD one bd and priest died, continued to run through with 3 ppl :blush: Screenshot_2015-08-04-22-14-57.png Screenshot_2015-08-04-21-54-49.png

Then the gankers teamed up and ganked you and him

Wuht, I started a war with 90% of the mcs at EU, idc if I get all players if all servers having a war with me, wooo just rekt THEMERCS in that fear thing :yahoo:

Ima post a ss later of that war, a ss if me getting ganked, then I'll post a ss of me and my guild killing all the gankers (aka exterminating everybody inside PvP cave)

Wuht, I started a war with 90% of the mcs at EU, idc if I get all players if all servers having a war with me, wooo just rekt THEMERCS in that fear thing :yahoo:

Ima post a ss later of that war, a ss if me getting ganked, then I'll post a ss of me and my guild killing all the gankers (aka exterminating everybody inside PvP cave)

Cmon I am not scared of doing wars in cave but I just don't do it because I am friends with 75% there and other 20% I know since a long time because they are always at PvP cave like I am. I maybe have wars with 2% of the people who sometimes come cave to gank all for fun

post-23872-0-29648400-1438697701_thumb.png

Edited by Xredbirdx

He went PvP cave with me and ganked the people back who ganked me lmao.

Today Kronus Dg spam total fail xD one bd and priest died, continued to run through with 3 ppl :blush:attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-04-22-14-57.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-04-21-54-49.png

nub dmg

here is better dmg bq25.gif

belly%20dung%202_zpsvs0j5fcw.png

nub dmg

here is better dmg bq25.gif

belly%20dung%202_zpsvs0j5fcw.png

That's just disgusting :P did you kill every single add or what? Edited by Xredbirdx

Cmon I am not scared of doing wars in cave but I just don't do it because I am friends with 75% there and other 20% I know since a long time because they are always at PvP cave like I am. I maybe have wars with 2% of the people who sometimes come cave to gank all for fun

Screenshot_2015-08-02-11-03-48.png

Who said something about cave, WTF LOL, I meant that I'm in war with everyone, almost every mc I see, inside and outside pvp1/pvp2

Your 100% is 1% to me :P

Hey guys check my new headquarters/base/hideout/w/e

I afked there before lol

post-38440-0-37796900-1438705122_thumb.png

post-38440-0-07898200-1438705169_thumb.png

One day a ranger named ranked, died outside pvpcave by a rogue named mryiffer, ranked was very pissed he made 4 mcs chars to chat with mryiffer because mryiffer always ignore these crybabies who pm about "gank" which have no exciting in this game, in the end, he told mryiffer that he bet on 300k if he pvp with 5 rounds, and nadir is where the fight shall be, ranked won the first fight, mryiffer was playing nice tho, then mryiffer made a win, then another win and another third win, the forth fight was a tie, but last fight was the best, why? While we was fighting, a poor lvl20 shaman was watching, all what he did is hitting ranked 1 time before he even pvp mryiffer, ranked had alot of lifesteal so he regen his hp by mobs, and when both signed, mryiffer won again, but this time ranked came crying about that poor shaman as he saying " he distrub our fight" but mryiffer was smart and brought a full guild to watch the fights, ranked got pissed, he start to say he won me and im scammer :( poor guy, an advice to ranger, never bet to pvp rogues, even if your +10 full

Have fun reading my story :blush: a story about a +10 ranger got rekt by +9 rogue

Gank me please :3

One day a ranger named ranked, died outside pvpcave by a rogue named mryiffer, ranked was very pissed he made 4 mcs chars to chat with mryiffer because mryiffer always ignore these crybabies who pm about "gank" which have no exciting in this game, in the end, he told mryiffer that he bet on 300k if he pvp with 5 rounds, and nadir is where the fight shall be, ranked won the first fight, mryiffer was playing nice tho, then mryiffer made a win, then another win and another third win, the forth fight was a tie, but last fight was the best, why? While we was fighting, a poor lvl20 shaman was watching, all what he did is hitting ranked 1 time before he even pvp mryiffer, ranked had alot of lifesteal so he regen his hp by mobs, and when both signed, mryiffer won again, but this time ranked came crying about that poor shaman as he saying " he distrub our fight" but mryiffer was smart and brought a full guild to watch the fights, ranked got pissed, he start to say he won me and im scammer :( poor guy, an advice to ranger, never bet to pvp rogues, even if your +10 full

Have fun reading my story :blush: a story about a +10 ranger got rekt by +9 rogue

Fairytale time lol

I can make Yiffer doing suicide by talking only :blush::dirol:post-23872-0-00689200-1438857213_thumb.png

Edited by Xredbirdx

Lol tat wrong pm

Lol, I think he was way too embarrassed that he logged, how cute :3

you're negotiating over 500g :facepalm:

Edited by Phalanx

That 500g could be the difference between that asshole in a hunt selling you that overly expencive, but desperatly needed repare scroll or not.

I hate when ppl put repair scrolls for 1.8k A PC in the market, its like 600-700 anyways

Lol, I think he was way too embarrassed that he logged, how cute :3 you're negotiating over 500g :facepalm:

ya maybe.. Well i got 2 sets for 15k who was selling itb8k/set :spiteful: 10k is way too xpensive for a 109 mcoins item :facepalm:  

That 500g could be the difference between that asshole in a hunt selling you that overly expencive, but desperatly needed repare scroll or not.

True story :good:

Captured the majestic beauty of Toodish in his natural form...

That costume was yours lmfao, and I only took it to troll ppl in the cave :3

Done

How much elfs does it takes to kill 1 nbk member? D: they hate me so much that they followed me to t4 ,_,

it takes 5 nbk to kill 1 bd

:dirol:  :dirol:  :dirol:  :dirol:  :dirol:

ngMJma.jpg

Is this supposed to be something special? Plenty of bds in eu with that stuff and they arent any good either.

Is this supposed to be something special? Plenty of bds in eu with that stuff and they arent any good either.

Dont insult People if they Post a Screenshot of there character he probably worked hard for that stuff.

Takes time m8. :bad:  besides dont act better if ur not either 

Dont insult People if they Post a Screenshot of there character he probably worked hard for that stuff.

Takes time m8. :bad:  besides dont act better if ur not either 

I'm not saying i'm better than him. I'm saying there's better ways of approaching how to play bd's.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/13553-bladedancer-stats/page-7

Bd's have ridiculous damage anyway were there accessories or not.

If you actually go look there my current build is on the last post of the page not the earlier. Also might add that with guild buff i'm now over 4k hp

I'm not saying i'm better than him. I'm saying there's better ways of approaching how to play bd's.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/13553-bladedancer-stats/page-7

Bd's have ridiculous damage anyway were there accessories or not.

If you actually go look there my current build is on the last post of the page not the earlier. Also might add that with guild buff i'm now over 4k hp

Err just sounded like u were being mean tbh. So i pointed out dont be mean and i know how to build a blade dancer m8 matters what u wanna use it for.

i don't want to sound like an asshole but bd's have become so toxic. They think run their mouths everywhere look at my dmg im da best and then get slain because they are full pene and dmg with no mreg... 

i don't want to sound like an asshole but bd's have become so toxic. They think run their mouths everywhere look at my dmg im da best and then get slain because they are full pene and dmg with no mreg... 

i agree but its all off of preferance he was just showin his reworked character mate everyone knows bd are Over powered with dmg skills duck my +9 with doom blade rondel hits 525 and has 25% crit 18% acc 21% dodge ik there deadly i was just sayin u couldve said it more like u just did then the way you said it before made u sound like a jerk i mean even if a +1 posted his char and was like 8) look my new staff and it was one with a craft stat i wouldnt of been mean like that mate just was pointing out u can be nicer :D

Put him on ignore please look Nestlyattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-11-13-46-02.png

3h later when I relogged

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-11-17-08-33.png

O ya, ty sis.

Many thirsty guys owo