SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Trolls are love, trolls are life

Wait what, I was totally trying to make you get mad

@Cosy amp me babe, I can be your OTHER bf :3

tood is a pvp2 ganker ayy

tood is a pvp2 ganker ayy

On EU? Owh I only gank ppl who gank me (plus helping my friends guild mates)

OH LOL, you're that Jessica rogue, I forgot sry, had to help my friends peace k

@Noso I didn't PM you much, that's stupid, I think you're a paranoid :facepalm:

No healers, no minions, no 4/4 saturation nor pots used

5888acf889.jpg

Mokou op

Feels good to be the only elf who doesn't get ganked :P
@Xhero had much fun with you guys on mc today xD P.S. Mrskrillex and I are planning to make Mc's atm :)

And haha it's always funny to see what rubbish some people talk about me. Ladygi you better don't get in my way cutie pie
Leave me alone and leave Poley alone

Anyone else here can't see my ss? It somehow doesn't post them though they are all atached in my post :search:

Edited by Xredbirdx

@Despair sounds like dks get a buff at late hours, also, is that a shield bash animation? I thought only mobs can shield bash

@redbull (lel) I can't see your ss too

Edited by Phalanx

Feels good to be the only elf who doesn't get ganked :P Screenshot_2015-08-03-16-13-49.png

@Xhero had much fun with you guys on mc today xD P.S. Mrskrillex and I are planning to make Mc's atm :)

Screenshot_2015-08-03-16-29-31.png

And haha it's always funny to see what rubbish some people talk about me. Ladygi you better don't get in my way cutie pie Screenshot_2015-08-03-16-19-44.png

Anyone else here can't see my ss? It somehow doesn't post them though they are all atached in my post :search:

I can't see your ss and I don't really know ladygi but I don't think that was her because she's always nice and that S*** word coming from her looked weird o.O or did you piss her off xd

Mod favouritism ples ban

I prefer calling it an "unban gift" :3

Edited by Phalanx

Feels good to be the only elf who doesn't get ganked :P attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-03-16-13-49.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-03-16-29-31.png

And haha it's always funny to see what rubbish some people talk about me. Ladygi you better don't get in my way cutie pieattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-03-16-19-44.png

? What's this? I don't understand better explain

By far, my luckiest amp... Which of course made me a "nub" "hacker".

Oh, and question for mod, I keep posting, daily, but for the past 3 days my post count is stuck at 11, so I am forever needing approval of every post I make, was wondering why this is happening? I would like to be able to freely post on the forum...

wp_ss_20150802_0002.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_post-17424-0-54170000-1438525576.png

Edited by Thornrak

that enchant

just

ew

man

wat are you doing

srsly

Feels good to be the only elf who doesn't get ganked :P attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-03-16-13-49.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-03-16-29-31.png

And haha it's always funny to see what rubbish some people talk about me. Ladygi you better don't get in my way cutie pieattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-03-16-19-44.png

just use www.imgur.com, so fast and simple, why people still try to use forum upload is pointless.

Edited by Sulla

Oh, and question for mod, I keep posting, daily, but for the past 3 days my post count is stuck at 11, so I am forever needing approval of every post I make, was wondering why this is happening? I would like to be able to freely post on the forum...

Tavern posts do not count!

LOL, Despair's cursed signs strike back

Two words, holy sh**

Gz

I prefer calling it an "unban gift" :3

Somebody's feelin' lucky :shok: :mega_shok:

I really just had to spam through, it was hard at the start, and after 30 sets of fails on the staff i just decided to hell with it, went on amulet, 4 signs +9, body took 10 signs after that, helm and gloves (which were the last that amped) were done in quick succession, gloves took 2 signs to amp right after helm 

In Tavern and Guilds sections, the post count is disabled. Try to post in another section. You should at least get 12 posts then u can freely give ur posts without approval.

That's how this forum works.

Tavern posts do not count!

I really just had to spam through, it was hard at the start, and after 30 sets of fails on the staff i just decided to hell with it, went on amulet, 4 signs +9, body took 10 signs after that, helm and gloves (which were the last that amped) were done in quick succession, gloves took 2 signs to amp right after helm

Sounds like an American football tactic, I'm so lost :S

@birdy mcs? Nu way, come to nbk @}-

haha xhero I can't join nbk I'd have to kill my own guild mates and friends on elves then :P

And Idc if it was real Ladygi or not even if it wasn't her she should take care what people are doing on her accpost-23872-0-95938200-1438634284_thumb.png

Hehe xhero was cute of you yesterday :P :3

Elie is not here :lol:

@Xhero I can't check your pic it keeps on loading :(

Got my personal guard on mc xD hehe sorry Lui if you will ever read this :P

post-23872-0-48937200-1438672288_thumb.png

Edited by Xredbirdx

Elie is not here :lol:

@Xhero I can't check your pic it keeps on loading :(

Got my personal guard on mc xD hehe sorry Lui if you will ever read this :P

Screenshot_2015-05-30-21-39-45.png

How can someone guard you if you're 1 hit 1 kill, not to mention some bds (if you encounter them) can eat up 2 rogues at once

Also I recommend you not to fully load his pic, pervert-ish pic :blush:

How can someone guard you if you're 1 hit 1 kill, not to mention some bds (if you encounter them) can eat up 2 rogues at once

Also I recommend you not to fully load his pic, pervert-ish pic :blush:

He went PvP cave with me and ganked the people back who ganked me lmao.

Today Kronus Dg spam total fail xD one bd and priest died, continued to run through with 3 ppl :blush:post-23872-0-30998000-1438693157_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-52990700-1438693215_thumb.png

Edited by Xredbirdx