SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Trade chat can be used in major towns with statue :

Map4: t1 only

more or less thats correct

Map 4 guess is ayvondil , t2 also has lel, upper place(dealer one) is legion town and the bottom one is for sentiels and trade chat is available lel how haven't you noticed :3 you nub

Map 4 guess is ayvondil , t2 also has lel, upper place(dealer one) is legion town and the bottom one is for sentiels and trade chat is available lel how haven't you noticed :3 you nub

i have trade chat off always

map4 t2 couldnt trade chat when it was released n after some weeks still couldnt i didnt know if they fixed it

i have trade chat off always

map4 t2 couldnt trade chat when it was released n after some weeks still couldnt i didnt know if they fixed it

That's because you have to move to the area where the respawn statue of the elves ispost-23872-0-11652200-1437511659_thumb.jpg Edited by Xredbirdx

That's because you have to move to the area where the respawn statue of the elves isattachicon.gifPicsArt_1437253373057.jpg

nah was bugged back in my days in t2, ill post a link to bug report its abit old ill do it later now busy ^^

Nbk was on vacation :( elfs, your fun in our cave is about to end, again! Yesterday cave had around 50 gankers xD tonight none , no different eehh?

Elie picking nice names for dez topics D:

bq26.gif

Nbk was on vacation :( elfs, your fun in our cave is about to end, again! Yesterday cave had around 50 gankers xD tonight none , no different eehh?

Elie picking nice names for dez topics D:

50 gankers? looks like you're the ganker O:-)  Nbk ganks and they're like "we hate gankers and we're here to clean the cave" o; Nbk is full of hypocrites lel

asdfghjkl.png

Everybody's favourite mod Despair tanking all lab bosses mid except medusa and no healer ayy.

a1jq05.jpg

Inb4 poser it's not me, im that noob lv19 rogue Jennica

Achievement Unlocked: Lets kill Zeus

Badxjuju and xxxNBKxxx gankers forever

nbk%201_zpsndg2kixt.png

nbk%202_zpsfqcwj7y1.png

nbk%203_zpslyhirjxp.png

Edited by lallouss

Elie :( I told them to remove you from kos twice but both time you ended up help gankers at your guild :(

ah no prob xD i only attack if i got attacked first or my guild needs me, but ty anyway ^^

female champ haircuts are way better

They probably ganked ppl who ganked them, you shouldn't interrupt them seriously.

They probably ganked ppl who ganked them, you shouldn't interrupt them seriously.

Actually, both side were ganking and he is not being ganked in that pic cuz he was in stealth mode and after his skill finished its time he took the SS.

Stealth mode? You don't even knows how lie xD my stealth skill is ready to use, you probably so sad because you ran and died :(

sad cuz a guy who got most of his chars deleted by his best friend ganked me?

i don't think so :D

just report me if i really scammed them lol

Hi roland i scammed yushiko and edstrike's chars :D pls ban me  :[ :[ :[ 

Still waiting for the report lol

Edited by baskentliii

Speaking of stealth mode, sometimes I can see and attack people WHILE they're in stealth mode

What does pedos thinks of

"Omg he bought that char, I most report him to get him ban"

And I think that all what you do every single day in your life xD reporting players xD now shut the yiff up and stop spamming

Sometimes you call him a 13yrs old kid and now a pedo. You're dumb af and stop embarrassing yourself, no offence