SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Gg, mcs.

Where is your imbalance now?

that happened because the leader of the whole side ''Chronoz'' was online hehe:D

there were some old players in that war and they called more ppl who stopped playing a long time ago.

Edited by baskentliii

You don't even play at EU Noso those are elves

Really?

Also I wish our member xredbirdx good luck being a mod:)

Here is a are soome cookie cookiesfor you: rs_560x415-131016111620-1024.oreo.cm.101

:diablo: I'm hunting Mrskrillex atm becoz of amazing amount of medals :diablo: and for the terminator smiles

Oh, jk! Gz mic, but still :cray: i hate u :

Edited by Laurelle

Whaat redbird is a mod

Who quit? Or is it just a new place :D

Gz redbird

Tyyy!!! :)

Lol Baron Fishhead I will do a good job.. and trying my best to be fair

I think it's a new Place I applied for Arena and Pvp + General -> Us sapphire :)

Edited by Xredbirdx

Tyyy!!! :)

Lol Baron Fishhead I will do a good job.. and trying my best to be fair

I think it's a new Place I applied for Arena and Pvp + General -> Us sapphire :)

I want to be banned for ya :* :* 

jelly heavy :[?

My first job here done! :P I hope most of you guys are happy now since I know that that guy really annoyed some of you and I already got personal messages of a forum member where he told me how annoying it is :)post-23872-0-77029200-1437198281_thumb.png

My first job here done! :P I hope most of you guys are happy now since I know that that guy really annoyed some of you and I already got personal messages of a forum member where he told me how annoying it is :)attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-07-08-21-33-20.png

Thank You So Much Redbird :D

Annoyance Terminated :D

I don't see how tood was spamming, spam has something to do with advertisements, posting different sites link on forum or promoting different games.

Spam with too many posts? That's not spamming, it is not like he was copying and pasting the same message in all topics so stop accusing him of spamming when you don't know what is spam.

40 days and 649 posts that is like 16 posts everyday, it just explains he's more talkative, not a spammer.

Plus more than 80% of people posts senseless, pointless stuff on forum. I don't know how can you ban someone for annoying you, he didn't annoy me. Yes being over talkative is kinda annoying but that doesn't mean you can ban him, at least he wasn't insulting around or being a racist like baskent. He called him a "dirty Egyptian" and he didn't get ban or even a warning point even though he posted it like 3 times? Racists are accepted but not someone who's talkative? Maybe he was annoying to you and a few people but that's not a good reason to ban him. This isn't fair, js

Mmmmmm.... I think he just should be banned temporary...

"Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread."

You may read the community rules below in my signature c:

Edited by Laurelle

Tood did spam.Don't defend him because he's your friend -_-
Also it was Spam anyway don't add more reasons as it is the truth
Most are annoyed of the spam daily 
He posts like 30+-40+ daily
Doesn't mean he posts more he got a lot of ideas
He created his account on June and just 1 month he got 500+ posts just to change his title

Tood did spam.Don't defend him because he's your friend -_-

Also it was Spam anyway don't add more reasons as it is the truth

Most are annoyed of the spam daily

He posts like 30+-40+ daily

Doesn't mean he posts more he got a lot of ideas

He created his account on June and just 1 month he got 500+ posts just to change his title

If he posts like 30-40 everyday then in a month it'd be 1200? Idiot.

He's not my friend and I'm defending him because annoying isn't a good reason to ban someone and he shouldn't be accused of spamming when he was just more talkative.

Edited by cybernem

If he posts like 30-40 everyday then in a month it'd be 1200? Idiot.

He's not my friend and I'm defending him because annoying isn't a good reason to ban someone and he shouldn't be accused of spamming when he was just more talkative.

Idiot? You're the one who is the Idiot anyway

Doesn't mean you counted it you call me an Idiot when its you!

Sometime in June he found out that when you have 500 posts you can change name and title and then he spammed daily till that day moron.

Everybody's favourite mod Despair tanking all lab bosses mid except medusa and no healer ayy.

a1jq05.jpg

Inb4 poser it's not me, im that noob lv19 rogue Jennica

Edited by Raislin

Mmmmmm.... I think he just should be banned temporary...

"Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread."

You may read the community rules below in my signature c:

Racial / Ethnic

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Promote racial/ethnic hatred

• Are recognized as a racial/ethnic slur

Be temporarily banned from the forums

Be given a final warning,

at least he wasn't insulting around or being a racist like baskentii. He called him a "dirty Egyptian" and he didn't get ban or even a warning point even though he posted it like 3 times? Racists are accepted but not someone who's talkative? Maybe he was annoying to you and a few people but that's not a good reason to ban him. This isn't fair, js

Forgot the topic, but that's racist enough.

Edited by Sulla