SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Skynete op. What if he were a Druid? Heal over 2000 in a single strike with Hidden thingy? Or 3,5k standard with a single heal as a Priest?

Wouldn't you be happy if someone amped a staff for you too :P

An eternal axe why not , but actually no waiting new update new level items , and mostly 21 arena gear 

Actually i have no time for your bullsh*t so i have left the guild tspfighter and if you must know, i didn't gank anyone, My druid and suckmysh*t aka cumbreath were pvping and "vesfera" aka serafinaa guild member hit him ONCE by mistake, more like misclick and he started ganking her. So i killed cumbreath warlock and then reflect helped him, i didn't attack reflect as he was a guild member but he still ganked me.

1_e6b_ueflx.png

That was okay but when i killed reflect's bd, look what he said in guild chat. Inappropriate language and he was talking sh*t, he called her a W**** even tho he does'nt know her, he should learn to respect girls c: You accused me of abusing my power and i don't see how I'm abusing my power if I kick a guild member with such behavior?

13eq_854_ueflx.png

Btw yushiko you're still a psycho and now tspfighter guild is dead because of you. I don't know why pachacutec made you a leader? Here are some ss of what guild member really thinks about you and how you're abusing your power. I don't really give a duck about you or reflect, i can make a level 3 guild with full buff whenever i want and reflect don't worry too much about what i spent on serafinaa that's non of your business and instead of being on 24/7 get a job and amp your +5 rogue or bd, don't hate me because I'm +10 lel

dead cuz 2 ppl who barely play on their lv14s left the guild? lol funny.

actually those 2 ppl started to say that after being kicked for bad behavior with others members.

hate cuz you're +10??? lol now i see how mediocre you are.

Good Luck with ur lv3 full of buff guild, I didn't know we were poor just cuz the leader wanted all the members to donate a little of gold just to make us stronger,I thought guilds were made to work in team, its not necessary that only leader break his pocket. :D

dead cuz 2 ppl who barely play on their lv14s left the guild? lol funny.

actually those 2 ppl started to say that after being kicked for bad behavior with others members.

hate cuz you're +10??? lol now i see how mediocre you are.

Good Luck with ur lv3 full of buff guild, I didn't know we were poor just cuz the leader wanted all the members to donate a little of gold just to make us stronger,I thought guilds were made to work in team, its not necessary that only leader break his pocket. :D

That +10 was for reflect because he was very curious about what I spent on serafinaa or evildoll, like seriously mind your ducking business. What are you talking about donations and what it has to do with this? There's no such thing like "team" in tspfighter especially when members watch you getting ganked and they even gank you lel. Lenno, commusim, dmurk and insanity are the only good members in tsp, others can asdfghjkl c: Edited by cybernem

That +10 was for reflect because he was very curious about what I spent on serafinaa or evildoll, like seriously mind your ducking business. What are you talking about donations and what it has to do with this? There's no such thing like "team" in tspfighter especially when members watch you getting ganked and they even gank you lel. Lenno, commusim, dmurk and insanity are the only good members in tsp, others can asdfghjkl c:

good for you.

I dont get the joke. Does she think you are a girl or are you actually a girl and she sais something girly i cant understand?

Edited by MCocktail

I DUCKIN' DID IT, I DID IT! Though after the event :, no smilies/extra exp for me :

Btw some random guy has just got the mighty [Faceless' Costume]

post-38440-0-60283500-1435849914_thumb.png

This scene bugs me..

71Rpejb.jpg

What if such mechanics are applied to tank (excluding Blade Dancer) players? *blushes*

Edited by Vera_Z

This scene bugs me..

71Rpejb.jpg

What if such mechanics are applied to tank (excluding Blade Dancer) players? *blushes*

lel make it into a video, will be better >.>

My excuses then:)

Who got the costume? That player is one hell of a lucky guy/girl.

Yeah someone got that costume named Xacex i guess. Ofc its a drop.

This scene bugs me..

71Rpejb.jpg

Lol

just found this pic in my old hardisk :D,i think this is the rarest costume ingame.

Sin_t_tulo.png

the one who won the create ur boss contest should have said that he/she wanted that costume haha