SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Me and Killeras was hunting Garr-Shagg, when players Spanish and Crossfit come out of nowhere and begin to disrupt and say bad words,

It's all registered in print screen.

Опубликованное фото

When Garr-Shagg respawn, Spanish heal Killeras (tank) naked (Astral = 0) and him die.

lol

first time posting a print, im not good to do it  :facepalm:

i was trying to put the print, and did that  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We heal u then u do same with crossfit, now lot of your friends hate cross and he dont do nothing  :facepalm:  If u or ur friends disturb us, we cant leave here and accept u hunt when we die for ur naked heal. And cross said bad words; but you and killeras too.

Me and Killeras was hunting Garr-Shagg, when players Spanish and Crossfit come out of nowhere and begin to disrupt and say bad words,

It's all registered in print screen.

Опубликованное фото

When Garr-Shagg respawn, Spanish heal Killeras (tank) naked (Astral = 0) and him die.

crossfit good player and yeah maybe he say some bad words but happens to everyone right? :blush: :blush:

The mountain clans shouldnt fight among themselves! We are far less numbered! In the above case they shouldv either joined party or spanish shouldv compromised cz i believe he dsnt need rings and glen was there first.... Im not judging anyone cz both are nice friends... Just a solution..

uxie is spy or what  :drinks:

anak always complain about everything.... not only about MC's , also about prices or bad( :pleasantry: ) playing arena partner  :rofl:

Pueppi is gone  ::) greetz to Yunzhii! It was always funny to fight, i killed you and you killed me sometimes :) Forget my words in pm :) i just want to worse you and my plan works you atk always me :) and that was what i want. All the other haters are whatever. Greetz also to Fizza in 1 on 1 you loose always but you killed me also sometimes.  :blush: But many times you come with a group :P but it was still funny :) And dont forget ppl its just a game ;) someone must be the King and the villian. See you guys and dont forget me :P

I play LoL if somebody want write with me.

Greetz the only one Beast!  :blush:

Its zetta :) I met u only thrice in arena.. Twice we ownd u, third time u managd to kill me bt not my partner :( Ya greetings beast of burden! :)

now the mountain clans may tremble in fear as Lady Lucy gives back more blood.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

it wasn't even worth 1 hr and a half..  but eyeball guy was worth the 2 hrs

Mercu you have screen boss fish ? No rember name boss :D