SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

But first..

Let me take a selfie.*grin*

(No, I don't know the song, just the phrase)

99Y6JI0.png?1

Awesome brother , looking cool  :good:

Translation: I'll stalk you when I make my ranger for being Tood-acist :excl:

Keep useless posting :P

Passive skill books from a while ago

There was also books for increase phy and magic power; as well as a few other unique skill books. However i do not have the screenshots.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-05-08-04-44-26-1.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-05-08-04-44-07-1.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-05-08-04-44-01-1.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-05-08-04-43-46-1.png

Android apps like GameCIH or GameGuardian can fetch hidden game packets.

Edited by curiousguy

Awesome brother , looking cool :good:

Keep useless posting :P

Everybody is, and this is the TAVERN bro :P

He is true, Swaaz once said that almost all spam is welcome here. The description of the Taver speaks for itself, I guess:)

Lets spam untill the forum crashes :D

Sorry, i will ban you before that happens xD

Sure I will use my anti-ban-ator machine

if there is one already

Ooh, even if there is one. It will be useless to be used on me! :spiteful: my tech is more more more up to dated and modern.

Nest-tech, brilliant company of fail nests, get your broken useless pointless nest here :rofl:

Mmmm, who is this?

+100 more posts in 1 day (maybe less)

post-38440-0-14901400-1435319921_thumb.png

Edited by Tood

Lets spam untill the forum crashes :D

I would like to see that happen. The only time I saw the forum crashing was because of an attack, not because of the heavy server load.

please stop posting stuff unrelated to screenshots from game, 2-3posts no problem but a full pages of arguments on unrelated topics is nono ty :) if u like u can post ur posts but include an ss from game in them to make it related to topic n yes even if this tavern, there is other topics for ur chit chats :)

please stop posting stuff unrelated to screenshots from game, 2-3posts no problem but a full pages of arguments on unrelated topics is nono ty :) if u like u can post ur posts but include an ss from game in them to make it related to topic n yes even if this tavern, there is other topics for ur chit chats :)

Thank you.

Elie rocks!

Toodler active means participate and say your opinion not change the subject and say useless stuff related to a topic in every single one you find .

Toodler active means participate and say your opinion not change the subject and say useless stuff related to a topic in every single one you find .

No worries Mic (:

:snorlax:

Omg Cyber... Your friend... :o

He swore too much lel .-.

Lel

Wow, that's great Phy. (Your sig o.o) Edited by Lady Livi

Tough guy is crying :lol:  

This guy ganked me because of suckmysh*t and when i ganked him, he won't stop crying or talking sh*t lel

Actually you started that war first(Yes,my spy already told me the story ;) )  and if you do it one more time,we will have problems.

Edited by baskentliii

Actually you started that war first(Yes,my spy already told me the story ;) ) and if you do it one more time,we will have problems.

War? There was no war. More like twerkforme hunting noobs in tavern c:

Actually you started that war first(Yes,my spy already told me the story ;) )  and if you do it one more time,we will have problems.

Actually i have no time for your bullsh*t so i have left the guild tspfighter and if you must know, i didn't gank anyone, My druid and suckmysh*t aka cumbreath were pvping and "vesfera" aka serafinaa guild member hit him ONCE by mistake, more like misclick and he started ganking her. So i killed cumbreath warlock and then reflect helped him, i didn't attack reflect as he was a guild member but he still ganked me.

1_e6b_ueflx.png

That was okay but when i killed reflect's bd, look what he said in guild chat. Inappropriate language and he was talking sh*t, he called her a W**** even tho he does'nt know her, he should learn to respect girls c: You accused me of abusing my power and i don't see how I'm abusing my power if I kick a guild member with such behavior?

13eq_854_ueflx.png

Btw yushiko you're still a psycho and now tspfighter guild is dead because of you. I don't know why pachacutec made you a leader? Here are some ss of what guild member really thinks about you and how you're abusing your power. I don't really give a duck about you or reflect, i can make a level 3 guild with full buff whenever i want and reflect don't worry too much about what i spent on serafinaa that's non of your business and instead of being on 24/7 get a job and amp your +5 rogue or bd, don't hate me because I'm +10 lel

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Needed much work to make all Sentiels too cooperate till we made it after 30 mins hahah

Oh well , gio (skynete) ready to become op ...  :D he must be happy