SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

pgBB8q.jpg

here there is kitties from 1 year ago (i bought mage's costume about a month ago. i will get all kitty costumes for all characters)

pgBB8q.jpg

here there is kitties from 1 year ago (i bought mage's costume about a month ago. i will get all kitty costumes for all characters)

Nekophilia

blockinstairs at eu

blocking_stairs.png

elvus skerd

Pro blockers don't need trap, because sheer intimidation is enough to do the job.

Source: I block chosen first island daily, no mc has ever dared to attack since.

Pro blockers don't need trap, because sheer intimidation is enough to do the job.

Source: I block chosen first island daily, no mc has ever dared to attack since.

Wut

how did u become overpowered like that... hue

how did u become overpowered like that... hue

As it states on my contract i get to use any means necessary to protect the citizens, including using them as a human shield again my enemies. No need to thank me.

Heres somthing cool I never noticed: the edge of the screen pushes names aside so you can see them.

There's a option in settings to have it do that. Been there for quite a while.

Edited by Raislin

Wars are a great and balanced addition to the game. You can win by doing nothing. Here is a new record, 2:59, took a screen a second too late so now I cannot brag about a 2 minute win

tmp_Screenshot_2015-05-15-21-03-03-246774457.png

Edited by Shilan

Bro thts alot, did you use the dodge skill?

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Look beneath his health bar. No buffs used. He should use buffs and post a screenshot of that here ;)

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Look beneath his health bar. No buffs used. He should use buffs and post a screenshot of that here ;)

Or he used it, and since the Health bar/mana bar are under a black background, he also blacked out the buff icon.

No rogue can get over 30% dodge at lv14 buffless

Do you even dodge :P?

Sin_t_tulo.png

Or he used it, and since the Health bar/mana bar are under a black background, he also blacked out the buff icon.

No rogue can get over 30% dodge at lv14 buffless

If you look closely, he has used some mana.

There are only 2 Base Skills which can be casted without a target. Stealth, and Dodge.

Since the rogue, yushiko didnt use stealth, and there arent any corpses right by him and his hp is untouched, he hasnt any target who he wouldve used his skills on.

So what skill did he use?

He could have used and canceled stealth, but why would you do that? It would be easier to use stealth so he could say "Look thats why i used mana"

So he most likely used dodge and blacked it out. Maybe. Maybe not.

http://ws-db.ru/calculator?code=4erckBujGHRbBtz0oREYfdNXrZK6S26bnaeGXRDUTRMLe8iKwjL63uCGEm1ztF7lxdY9o/I8EPIg9mWNmTwYaU/0nXvBv___BE28I/NVNUYSpuhfdRKLYpf9C6hHuucIrI/71OKKEdsmAJ3Dox9Rt9rNS6gQvEBMCXDR1lBHjmb7___YyCV7wPm___FSdIeanPruRSLyp55nRkOTJXOL2K/U5TCxmUvxR9cOv3vAhSTDzv1HYyotjbu/ABbVxnVWxtvm9sOCiP3VghhqHhxgs6lSqOzmlCjlJLXZkj4WndwGVASNYwOykj2BlzWdEkhDPlCX5z/fTBkrh8PqXhDpoJvHhga0HNdqb0xTzX

Also, The max dodge amount possible (from calculator) is around 25%.

The calculator might be not 100% accurate, but i dont think it would fail by 10%

Edited by MCocktail

The background ain't not black, it's brown. I have 3 explanations for this: he is an old player with old gears, he has old enchants or both.