SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol day he finds u cute and sweet! bt ur straight rite?

i rly hate him.dat puwppi noob. i want to kill him too but my mc only lvl 5 :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: puenoob topic of update not is for speak in german and talk with other player in  :pleasantry: german  :pleasantry: stop lie and stop cry people dont like u .u are the best noob of druids  :facepalm: but u like. Lie and dont have  :pleasantry: eggs  :pleasantry:  :rofl: :rofl: for 1 vs 1 with me or my friend shaman spanish maybe u like more spanish .u die more fast crybaby crybaby crybaby like this?  :facepalm: haha sorry spam but. Im angryyy with the fkng noob lier

Hihi  :lol: :lol: Hate me all its whatever ;) I like it to worse little kids and you all cry like babys  ;D Crossfit i killed you many times and in 1vs1 you loose, i always wait of you but you are always hide little noob rogue. And then you run. I wrote with Spanish normal hes not a Coward like you guys. Day go away with your low druid ;) and now cry forward kids ;) i laugh when i read your posts  ;D :lol: :lol:

Wow you are a hero. Pueppi have no upgrade and you have pay for upgrade ;) Noob kid stfu soab you are really strong *irony* no lifer. and now go cry again at moderator :D poland lol i laugh :D

lmao, kid nolifer irony! only English words vendetta knew.

btw

Noob kid stfu soab you are really strong *irony* no lifer. and now go cry again at moderator :D poland lol i laugh :D

ban him again, soab = "son of a b*tch" "shut the fu** up" non stop insults.

Crybaby im a lier? You, Freakout and Wag atk us while we wait vs Animated, and you see Animated at the Picture. Noob rogue. You loose everytime alone you are only tough in a group with other ppl. How old are you? 12? You are like knox flame and cry every day. I only want to show the ppl how ridiculous you rogues are ;) and thats why i post the pic and now go cry and hide you little coward.

Whose the kid? First of all I dont even know you you are like a rotten mushroom suddenly sprout from elf side poor elves how come a pitiful person like you join the elf side  :facepalm:

Or should I get back at elf side to save some elfs so they wont be like you always barking  :wacko:

1st meet elf and he try run.. but can't  ;D

ahahahahahahahaahhaahaha dieeeeee  fckng runner  :rofl: :rofl: . this update is a really shit stealth is a joke  :facepalm: 

WTF!! :shok: :shok: :shok:

That's nothing, A lvl 14 shaman did 2k attack on my BD, died with 2 hits  :lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad we didn't get to enjoy it before server went down  ;D

I will show you a noob:)

for the first time he left me to fight alone

the second time he took off weapon and I still had to fight alone..

it seems like the elves begin play at MC  ;D

6948_.png

damn, i hate when ppl talk bad about the most experienced EU players when they dont have 3-4 months of play... pinoy (wagpe something), siwers, very old players, pueppi, beliar... nothing to talk about them, who they are to talk?!

Good boy! And why you make a sensless Screen of it?  :facepalm: you have ADD?

Attention seeking disorder, please visit a doctor as soon as possible , it could escalate when you group up.

oh and btw he posted a screen to share with friends,  something that is hard for people without any to understand.