SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Hey it's Oktavianus! I know him!

They don't make those wars anymore, because nowadays only do guild points...

Only at the massive territory wars.

Unsure tbh pretty sure it was deleted

also i only took a few Ss Swaaz got me good he can kite like a boss i used my tank equip and we did old pvp fights and he got me to 247 Hp xD I find that more of a challenge then any +10 i had a great time and gotta say New found Pvp respect for Swaaz was great has a good time (Ss of my old armor i used in First Pvps with experts other ss i just took on accident tbh was so excited clicked my top button and home for reaction had a great time Thanks Swaaz);D i lost count we did a good idunu 7 thought we ended pretty evenly

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

We acting like its our first win. Screenshot_2015-03-16-03-41-06_zpscbuzqeScreenshot_2015-03-16-03-06-12_zps6s0nx7

see my dead wedgehead body i logged off and woke next to respawn and i was thinking the hell did i log on and walk into mobs when my phone was in my pocket thanks for the explanation thought i was goin crazy xd

Unsure tbh pretty sure it was deleted

also i only took a few Ss Swaaz got me good he can kite like a boss i used my tank equip and we did old pvp fights and he got me to 247 Hp xD I find that more of a challenge then any +10 i had a great time and gotta say New found Pvp respect for Swaaz was great has a good time (Ss of my old armor i used in First Pvps with experts other ss i just took on accident tbh was so excited clicked my top button and home for reaction had a great time Thanks Swaaz) ;D i lost count we did a good idunu 7 thought we ended pretty evenly

1 expert skill vs 3 expert skill :P 2 fights you didnt hit me once hehehe. had fun fite me again

my fav part was when you beat me cus scatter failed, then said you had to go... i said 1 more please... u agreed

and i beat you full health :P

what gears were u using on last fight? u had costume on and +9 lab sword i think?

guild buffs OP pls nerf  :blush:

/end excuses

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pernicious = shrek = Intrepid

Mercs = no fear?

Intrepid is no fear

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

to solve the mystery i made intrepid same day i made pernicious but most pros join pern not intrepid except a few cool cats

intrepid is me

pern is yins name but he is lazy and i made it for him and it was what it was.

INTREPID IS

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ah i was using a full Att speed set up Tbh. was thinking with rondel off hand sword on hand (Doom and provo) and Harad and sever Cold buff i could gouge then use my att speed to nuke you but you got out of my way to fast shouldve kept

To my Half kw half resi set up seemed to help me more

The Sa Pearl Barbars Star :good: Good job ilja :P
QRnlaZ.png

I call hax.

He used potions.

Its obvious, maybe he used power card and pot (i think he used power card/pot couz my paladin have mace lvl22+9 with ice amulet+power bonus from mace he got around 500dmg) and the def is a buff from shaman and druid (because he is at nadir)

btw, awesome def, congratz :dirol:

Edited by Makarov Dreyar

Switched because it felt right. The only people who seemed not to like it were already inactive but we renamed another guild to pern for extra space and storage :pigface: