SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Multi post sorry

Use 'report' option on the footer. Then write what u want report to (e.g : Please delete this post, was a multipost).

~ Just if u want to delete it.

Use 'report' option on the footer. Then write what u want report to (e.g : Please delete this post, was a multipost).

~ Just if u want to delete it.

I don't understand this multi post thing, what happens?

And Also Vs Swaaz Now if Win back in the day Prob not Because hed nuke and kite me before id land a hit hes got good kiting skills but now you cant kite a rogue unless your a healer

Btw papa time = Ascetic i wanted to pvp with my +8&1 Doom Rondels was hopin for more competition from that char itself really matters whos using it but i had fun #Lovethedaggers

you can kite rogues if you scatter after they jump, however its only for a few moments until their skill cooldowns are back. sometimes thats all the time you need though...

i can still troll BD's and DK's :D (dk's pull skill doesnt stun on impact, 100% of the time you can scatter a DK after he pulls you, even if he has stun ready, and i find BD's run skill very unreliable, i havnt actually died to it yet, if anything when i see them running towards me i just trap. cant scatter BD's anymore, since its same range as their hamstring. back in 2012 scatter used to be 5 yards instead of 2. only way to beat bds is with trap/kite with fire arrow + powershot)

rogues take alot more strategy to even stand a chance now, most of the time you cant use any skills in order to stay out of jumps range. base hit being 6 yards and all skills being 5 yards. just trap + base hit. but the second you do a skill rogue is in range to jump you. but since poison doesnt stack with jump (which kills kiting) you can always scatter after a jump and continue fighting (only works if youre fast enough, similar to scattering DK's after pull), usually with fire arrow to get back in 6 yard range easier with the tick delay. i really wish i had the money to afford buying the 2 newest ranger skills, id love forming strategies with them =/

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't understand this multi post thing, what happens?

Actually Turtle did a multipost. As i quoted his remarks that he didnt know what to do, i suggested him to do that (using the report option to delete the duplicated post). And so... He did that. (his post saying 'multipost sorry' has disappeared ;))

Actually Turtle did a multipost. As i quoted his remarks that he didnt know what to do, i suggested him to do that (using the report option to delete the duplicated post). And so... He did that. (his post saying 'multipost sorry' has disappeared ;))

its magic  :shok:

i mean how does it happens, do people accidentally double click the post button or does the forum sometimes automatically make a double for some reason?

i mean how does it happens, do people accidentally double click the post button or does the forum sometimes automatically make a double for some reason?

this happens most often by cell or slow connection

this happens most often by cell or slow connection

Ahh i see, guess i should be more careful then. I use my phone most of the time.

I'll pvp u Swaaz with my Rogue I'll use Cc and my old lv15 Arena blades to make it

More fair even my old Unbreakable

Defence cloak just for fun. But id like a good challenge vs a ranger who knows what there doing cus i pvp lv24 Ranges and they LITTERALLY lose cus they try to tank me instead of being

smart even if there +10 4 levels higher they lose and its cus of poor execution and them sitting there and spammin skills idk PM me ingame if intrested itd be fun

haha most rangers either stay still and dont move, or trap but fair miserably at baiting their opponent

i wont say no to a fight, but id like to know how many expert skills you have, what level you are, and what amp ur 15 blades are :)

sounds fun, i only have explosive cage (shit) and fire arrow. i have my excuses ready if i lose lol, cant afford the good expert skills. just use what you want, the lower the amp the more you can brag :P

playin runescape now, maybe tomorrow afternoon

=) .

battle.jpg

Эй, эй, эй ... Это международный форум. Россияне ограничены здесь :P

~ Шучу хе-хе

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

priest_selling.png

My brother and his unique selling style...

How annoying and unfair is your brother? Because mine accuses me for letting his account get blocked.

Yea i've noticed that brothers don't get along so well in this game, i had a friend who was scammed and first he did was blaming his brother.. My brother is cool, we team up perfectly and i even buy stuf for him. :D

priest_selling.png

My brother and his unique selling style...

Thank god my brothers don't play this game

All i would do is help them or buy stuff for them ;D