SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Thank you for the hint sulla sorta irritating Her dmg is 438 my def is 2.08k and 1.6k hp should be an easy kill

i didn't know maara was a girl :V

the warehousekeeper though

The wooden hench even dissapeared a couple of times

Good example of the "chat mutilation" I've gotten during this event.

Here are some zesty pictures till i finish editing the 2 videos of the control points, First War US sapphire before server reset and after server reset ( hopefully by tomorrow ill finish it :) )

Before Server Reset:

sz98on.png

6yfsqo.png

29dh2fn.png

After Server Reset:

10qi1hf.png

5meafs.png

54zk0g.png

FYI was having some abit low quality recording i don't know why  :aggressive:

Congrats.

But I hope these wars won't occur too much, as it crashes my device. It basically makes the game unplayable.

Also the wars were super mega colorful.

"Earth Protection & Barkskin noob, plz buff"

Screenshot_2015-02-19-09-43-19.png

Weak dk jajajajajajajajajaja

:3

What happened to elf side (us sapphire) this time lol? :blush:  a few mcs against millions of elfs lol

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

I thought it was funny cus Anyone who was on Arenaelite guild all spammed world Chat randomly That i cry and im noob cus i showed earlier ss of her running from me so i decided to pull a Swaaz and say ill use my +5 in Arena with another friend whos all 5-6 besides one pc and xD... well We won 4x 2 To elfs and 2 To Maara and One we tied cus she LITTERALLY ran entire time on Tp Map Till tie as i said vs a +5 1v1.(Sorry for bad Qaulity was on laptop)

image.jpg

Edited by Turtle

I thought it was funny cus Anyone who was on Arenaelite guild all spammed world Chat randomly That i cry and im noob cus i showed earlier ss of her running from me so i decided to pull a Swaaz and say ill use my +5 in Arena with another friend whos all 5-6 besides one pc and xD... well We won 4x 2 To elfs and 2 To Maara and One we tied cus she LITTERALLY ran entire time on Tp Map Till tie as i said vs a +5 1v1.

Not letting me post ss atm idk why... I'll try Adding Later

haha its quite fun destroying your enemies with junk gear

try uploading your screenshot to tinypic.com then using that url here

Mecha,I hope I don't bother u but do u have time to help out my bd with six shadows? It would be great If u could help me.

Us sapphire sentinel side

Edited by Hotdog#1

Mecha,I hope I don't bother u but do u have time to help out my bd with six shadows? It would be great If u could help me.

Us sapphire sentinel side

we'll talk

「"Allow me to show you my further evolution"」

(Which is nowhere near my final form)

Screenshot_2015-02-22-19-11-58.png

Screenshot_2015-02-22-19-12-13.png

it doesnt work that way

Oh, sorry, a lot of stuff after the weekend to do.Let's check what we have here: in our formulas (like in physics) there're cooldown speed and cooldown time.If your cooldown speed has 50% bonus (100% speed + 50% = 150% cooldown speed), you cooldown time will be 33% less (according to the formula like S=V*t, where S is like "cooldown distance", strange stuff)That's how it works, I hope my explanation is clear (I'm confused about it after all)

plus extermination is bugged, lv1 is 20 secs but lv2-4 lasts only 10, 12, and 14 secs

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43298-is-extermination-skill-bugged

I just think I'll never see you so I won't get raped within 3 seconds.

Sorry, bad experiences with rogues these days.

But wow, 70% cooldown? Please explain:)

Edited by Nosotraes