SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

It was pretty hard for the MC/Forsaken side on EU, unknown to me about the light side

Well until recently

Our record so far

Screenshot_2015-02-15-22-39-24.png

as i said, screenshots prove nothing. i go random partner and you rush me. whatever. you want real skill? try having 1k def and +7 wep yet still winning

if u went random partner and beat me, wed be on same grounds. 

but ya, i agree. your fight with darkaar was insane, dodge dodge dodge and like 100 health left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqlzMTAoVfw

your fascination with posting pictures of me only gets you soo far

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but ya, i agree. your fight with darkaar was insane, dodge dodge dodge and like 100 health left

thats why i said ''luckiest pvp ever''  im not trying to prov anything :facepalm: my dodge is workin' right finally 34.2% ;)

but the next time you killed me :D

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

im really starting to love my mage, nobody can run from a mage

lock/druid can, shaman if timed right and blind doesn't fail, necro can, yeah, turn that "nobody" too "certain situations" .

When an all +10 runs every Arena it ends up 1v1 till tie shaking my head like c

That map is great, when they start running, just don't follow and keep moving left / right towards where he is going till he turns around, repeat that and it will bug so badly for range you will eventually start hitting 12 yards and they can't escape..

Edited by Sulla

lock/druid can, shaman if timed right and blind doesn't fail, necro can, yeah, turn that "nobody" too "certain situations" .

nice biased opinions, not like mage can teleport or anything

lmao  @swaaz

hahaha 

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nice biased opinions, not like mage can teleport or anything

hahaha 

druid: root > bees > run

warlock: circle > leech > run (prob wont need to leech)

shaman: lvl5 eq > run, or blind > run (of blind don't put you near him)

necro: " insert obvious skill" > run

Good luck teleporting near them after that combo, "nobody can run from a mage" is flawed, when multiple classes can..

Those are just a few examples, nothing biased about facts, i could kite and kill any mage +10 with +1 shaman before experts, due to that class being terrible..

Edited by Sulla

did i say they were attacking? no

i said if they are running away, mages can get back to them. instead of every other class doing the endless run in circles until arena timeout

idk where that last comment came from, mages arent the best and i never said they were. and mine is for lv14 arena so im not even using the experts. was merely stating none of my arena fights end in endless loop of running away, nothing more

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

did i say they were attacking? no

i said if they are running away, mages can get back to them. instead of every other class doing the endless run in circles until arena timeout

idk where that last comment came from, mages arent the best and i never said they were. and mine is for lv14 arena so im not even using the experts. was merely stating none of my arena fights end in endless loop of running away, nothing more

you said "nobody can run from a mage", but many classes can, it will still be an endless run if the players keeps stunning the mage every time he get's near, lock for example could drag it too a draw or until bug position happens.

all i know is many classes can run from a mage, bad example..

Edited by Sulla

Then a wild Shitzo appeared!

Jamie iz ded m8. He dieded to cancur he got from forum posts.