SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I miss the old days lol.I think in 2013 there was a lot of conflicts and dramas! There were so many posts here daily in the past but now the decreasing numbers of old players are dying.

Yeah, i used to prepare some popcorn just to watch the dramas lol... Most of players dont make forum acc nor unactive and just become guests.

The number of players increased, but why the forum users decreased?

that dmg is 2x +10 lvl 22 1h axes and dmg accecories with 1 ice ring, only buff is the rage bonus u get from weps, 10% for 10 sec.

Step 2: Go stealth, critical hit a bunny/dummy and post the ss here O_o

>hides stats such as pot/scroll/stealth

He wasnt using stuff  because he was offline when i added him to friendlist.

You can also add Muslime from Russian server his dmg is 1006,he crits 5k+ on dummy

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

his barb rocking 1.1k dmg

probably only using rage

Holy shit. Game over. 

If there are users like this rich guy in us, it will ruin the game. That there is ONE who can do this basically ruins the game already.

lv5 stealth + pot/scroll + getting enemy paladin to banner = like literally 3X more damage than normal. 

its not broken

broken

i cri evritiem

Holy shit. Game over. 

If there are users like this rich guy in us, it will ruin the game. That there is ONE who can do this basically ruins the game already.

Russian +10 druids spit on +10 rogues with 1k damage,

thanks everyone  :blush:

as i said in spoilers, it wasnt a teleport map, all i did was do base hit + fire strike then id teleport away so they couldnt ham me. im using max skill cooldown set so id have teleport back up pretty quick, so before they could run (and heal) id already be back to attack with fire then id teleport away again. was HILARIOUS im only 1k def +7 wep and these guys are +9 +10 hahaha

they even started laughing in area chat, i dont blame them. maximum trolling

pink managed to ham me once but i got away with low health, i dont even have guild buffs so this was an extreme case of skill beating money users

:rofl: :clapping:

GO SWAAZ!!

i used maybe 50€ or so. and nothing is happening. like nothing, it just soaked up.

Edited by MCocktail