SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Still can get higher by "%" rings, rage buff, pots and scrolls.

moreb is using % rings, in that screen

Skynete will have higher damage.

He cant have higher  damage, only a druid can with the 4% passive, moreb is using max gears, +10 lvl22 staff, arena rewards, % rings, not sure about armour.

He cant have higher  damage, only a druid can with the 4% passive, moreb is using max gears, +10 lvl22 staff, arena rewards, % rings, not sure about armour.

Excuse me, Physic will have more damage.

Wedding hunt ;)

Eragon is in it :shok:  So where is his dragon...

anyone can reach 900+ damage with lv5 stealth. show full screenshot with him not being stealthed. im not saying its 100% impossible since +10 cbow gives u same damage. but most rogues try n fool people thinking thats their base hit when its their stealthed hit

anyone can reach 900+ damage with lv5 stealth. show full screenshot with him not being stealthed. im not saying its 100% impossible since +10 cbow gives u same damage. but most rogues try n fool people thinking thats their base hit when its their stealthed hit

Buud rogue in eu emerald has 1k+ dmg without buff and stealth.

he was offline when i inspected him.

You can check him yourself, risoka got his +10 ice axes today, beside if he stealth his damage going to be between 1400-1600 ( just saying)

possible with dual axes, as i said its not impossible since rangers can already break 1k. just always skeptical when i see a rogues equipment screen without confirmation if under stealth is all 

edit: id love to see +10 frost axes while stealthed lv5 + rage buff + power card + polar bear drink O_O

am i missing something else to stack? havnt kept up with expert skills since the second batch

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nubs.

Lol I saw a bd today who had 1004 attack, with only the priest buff ;D

Meaning he has 865 standard damage, and with all buffs: around 1342 attack, if I'm right :shok:

Ouch.

lvl4 :dirol:

Congrats! :friends:

Btw, the characters you're trying to erase their names are "Makemewet" and "Epirex", xD ;) :lol:

Ded forums r ded.