SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

would it be safe to assume all ur skills are 1/5th faster? is that how it works with stacking CD?

I don't know exactly and too tired to do math at this state so i'll post this instead

/

Poison Spittle              7 /  5.7

Deathly Eye                2 / 1.6

Nightmares                15 / 12.3

Bone Shield                12 / 9.8

Ancient Seal                8 / 6.5

Fateful Connection      22 / 18

Poison Shield              17 / 13.9

Infection                    22 / 18

Panic!                        22 / 18

I don't know exactly and too tired to do math at this state so i'll post this instead

/

Poison Spittle              7 /  5.7

Deathly Eye                2 / 1.6

Nightmares                15 / 12.3

Bone Shield                12 / 9.8

Ancient Seal                8 / 6.5

Fateful Connection      22 / 18

Poison Shield              17 / 13.9

Infection                    22 / 18

Panic!                        22 / 18

interesting, looks like its not exactly 21.9% by dividing those numbers (in terms of seconds saved)

im curious what client you used to get that, looks like youre saving around 19% total

at one point, it might be smarter to not get lv5 stun skills, since with lets say... lv4 stun youd do just as good, and with high CD youd have it back in rotation before it even wears out (just thinking to myself, i like the idea of changing skills based on CD)

interesting, looks like its not exactly 21.9% by dividing those numbers (in terms of seconds saved)

im curious what client you used to get that, looks like youre saving around 19% total

at one point, it might be smarter to not get lv5 stun skills, since with lets say... lv4 stun youd do just as good, and with high CD youd have it back in rotation before it even wears out (just thinking to myself, i like the idea of changing skills based on CD)

Take a look at this

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=117609.0

R0land explains pretty much about it on 3rd post

My necro skill build is 5 nightmare 5 heal 3 shield 4 infection 2 panic at the moment, and as good as your suggestion sounds, the CDR set is only used for PvE/Dungeons, never at pvp due to 0% resilience xd

Take a look at this

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=117609.0

R0land explains pretty much about it on 3rd post

My necro skill build is 5 nightmare 5 heal 3 shield 4 infection 2 panic at the moment, and as good as your suggestion sounds, the CDR set is only used for PvE/Dungeons, never at pvp due to 0% resilience xd

interesting read, thanks  :)

i tend to switch to non-resil gear if against healers, like id use 2 set piece crit + 2 set piece crit. or even 2 set piece speed + 2 set piece speed :3

i tend to switch to non-resil gear if against healers

Doing that on my rogue, full penetration actually, rekt'in people

Sometimes I use it to hunt people @ Midnight :dirol:, I kill them @ 00:00 exactly! It's a nice dagger, but don't tell anyone that I hunt people in it :bomb:!

[spoiler=None must open it(which means everyone will open it(lol)]No, how did I post that, now everyone knows who killed BJDware in Sapphire! And soon everyone will find his body. :search:

112229_.jpg

moar powa

forgot to screenshot cus 1 member disconnected early on so i had only 20 seconds to pick up loot

i honestly think this is the most expensive item to drop in that dungeon, over any of the weapons

couldnt be more happy

EDIT: it appears these stunning weapons are as popular as ever, weapons going for 800k-1m

still happy with my amulet though  ;D

post-8672-14177045371306_thumb.jpg

forgot to screenshot cus 1 member disconnected early on so i had only 20 seconds to pick up loot

i honestly think this is the most expensive item to drop in that dungeon, over any of the weapons

couldnt be more happy

beautiful Congrats Thats an awesome Amulet but there is one with dodge instead of life steal but thats prob better on Elf.

Also love the over 9000 xD

beautiful Congrats Thats an awesome Amulet but there is one with dodge instead of life steal but thats prob better on Elf.

Also love the over 9000 xD

every halloween amulet has lifesteal, the one youre thinking of has dodge in place of health

update: just got lv13 halloween dagger in dungeon, then......

i traded it for lv13 halloween crossbow  :shok:

every halloween amulet has lifesteal, the one youre thinking of has dodge in place of health

update: just got lv13 halloween dagger in dungeon, then......

i traded it for lv13 halloween crossbow  :shok:

awe ok and damn lucky trade.

better defense maybe, if u wore same accessories as him youd be higher attack, but i applaud you for sticking to magic rings. they are very useful as a paladin  :good:

Had none at the moment

Actually still have none :(

All I have is magic pots for my necro to reach this level

112291_.png

Anyone else tried the new stun effect on the weapons? Or am I the only one who gets 0.8s stun instead of 2.5s (Using the glaive)

Same to me using two handed sword