SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

afro spotted!

i feel like such a fanboy

welcome back afro hope to see you more  :blush:

http://youtu.be/9RWvtARDpdE

thats Daciousx. Afro gave him it and  Dacious bought ascetics char and renamed it "Xdacx"

aw ok

I know i was all excited too then he told me and then i said it in area cus i thought he was duckin and he got mad and called me a stupid retard cus ima get him banned and said its cus im not a strong rogue some how made my confusion warspear related yet he wont pvp me... He may have Afros char but hell never have Afros Sexy Skill ;D

I know i was all excited too then he told me and then i said it in area cus i thought he was ♥♥♥♥in and he got mad and called me a stupid retard cus ima get him banned and said its cus im not a strong rogue some how made my confusion warspear related yet he wont pvp me... He may have Afros char but hell never have Afros Sexy Skill ;D

ya in video i almost killed him :3

Lmfao everytime i lose pvp he pms me this dont you love it when ppl talk shit and ignore you?

Idc doe lv24 +9 Recent equips vs lv20 Classic Losing by 200 Hp wont kill me to much i thought that was pretty good

111235_.jpg

Lmfao everytime i lose pvp he pms me this dont you love it when ppl talk shit and ignore you?

Idc doe lv24 +9 Recent equips vs lv20 Classic Losing by 200 Hp wont kill me to much i thought that was pretty good

i killed cyber like 4-5 times yesterday during war  :spiteful:

Mastaflaha, Rus, are away from us in many levels! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬, Op tanker! 8)

Despair, Op Necro! :bomb:

f06ad9a99c.jpg

Crusang used ebola! It was Super effective!

i killed cyber like 4-5 times yesterday during war  :spiteful:

Damn He acts so tough For a 6 month year old player relys on axes weak in rogue v Rogue pvp or vs paladins its pretty funny seeing him pvp them

Mastaflaha, Rus, are away from us in many levels! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬, Op tanker! 8)

Despair, Op Necro! :bomb:

I'm still wondering why u chose angelo

Ps.fak u useless gm for removing my characters hotdogbr hotlockbr pic ...

Lol bro! Angelo is a new awesome cartoon character, I liked it very much! That's why I'm Angelo-ing everywhere! :crazy:

No matter if he won by 200 hp.... Winning is winning.

lol so my fights against +8 - +10 rogues that ended in them with less than 200 health is a win when im full +0s? xD

technically yes, but it doesnt mean the other guy cant brag about how close he was by comparing equipment

Ps.fak u useless gm for removing my characters hotdogbr hotlockbr pic ...

...what?

lol.. ok you face a +10 and lose by 200 hp and ill pm you and go ♥♥♥♥ING LOSERR YOU SUCK ♥♥♥ and you should think thats absolutely normal and true. your right winning is winning. doesnt mean someone sucks of they lose vs someone a higher amp if there close they should be proud.

The Imp Hunter

In the past week or so, there has been this level14 necro, killing that imp under caravan, for over 15hours, always there, killing that one imp, either a bot, or extremely dedicated imp slayer, spanish has also been spying it with me, he originally started stalking her / he, at different times, still there killing the imp in morning, night, always killing that imp.

111298_.png

The Imp Hunter

In the past week or so, there has been this level14 necro, killing that imp under caravan, for over 15hours, always there, killing that one imp, either a bot, or extremely dedicated imp slayer, spanish has also been spying it with me, he originally started stalking her / he, at different times, still there killing the imp in morning, night, always killing that imp.

naked behind a tree , this is how spy-Operation should always look like

ill pm you and go ♥♥♥♥ING LOSERR YOU SUCK ♥♥♥ and you should think thats absolutely normal and true.

It is absolutely normal for me ;D ;D When I gank someone ppl just pm me sayin ''you f*ckin c*nt pvp me 1vs1 or you can't beat anyone with those shitty swords lol or amp ur char you're a s*it my lv5 can beat you 1vs1 haha loser. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: or like when I gank poley lol ppl just say '' she will ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ you or you're dead or noob stop ganking her.

}" post="916838" timestamp="1413749672"]

It is absolutely normal for me ;D ;D When I gank someone ppl just pm me sayin ''you f*ckin c*nt pvp me 1vs1 or you can't beat anyone with those shitty swords lol or amp ur char you're a s*it my lv5 can beat you 1vs1 haha loser. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lmfao :facepalm: not the point but alright

Still having a hard time deciding what other items to use for each set :/

so many choices, especially for accessories

The Imp Hunter

use symbian s60v3 , install AutoHunt, make the script, test the script, if the script work then it will be like bot.

Craziest shit happened in mc attack today, The luckiest guy in the game, he got bruised, battered and crushed to  0 hp, but he just wont die, just kept on running like nothing happened!!. no joke, i barley managed to get a screenshot of this guy running away with 0 hp and i think he actually survived in the end. Are rogues so op they've been promoted to immortal now?  :crazy:

If you look closely there isn't any dmg appearing above his head, so i didn't capture this just when he was about to die, he actually ignored the laws of arenar and the game's mechanics. pure badass  :clapping:

Lordhenryx, you have my respect.

111402_.jpg

Craziest shit happened in mc attack today, The luckiest guy in the game, he got bruised, battered and crushed to  0 hp, but he just wont die, just kept on running like nothing happened!!. no joke, i barley managed to get a screenshot of this guy running away with 0 hp and i think he actually survived in the end. Are rogues so op they've been promoted to immortal now?  :crazy:

If you look closely there isn't any dmg appearing above his head, so i didn't capture this just when he was about to die, he actually ignored the laws of arenar and the game's mechanics. pure badass  :clapping:

Lordhenryx, you have my respect.

probably related to the server-sided heal glitch for paladins/druids (mostly paladins)