SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

It's on! Bronze scrub :blush:

how many bronzis does it take to switch out a light bulb?

None cause they cant climb the ladder :D

Eh Swaaz i bet u wont be able to reach Gold try it with us :P

id continue to troll but thats a good joke

Haha that joke xD

We should go some duo :P

Top left corner is a spear, middle one is a sword. There is no 2-handed mace

Why?

} link=topic=204.msg909083#msg909083 date=1412621662]

Dungeon Yay :3

Sin_t_tulo.png

image.png

image.png

You realize you won't get any prize, right? ;D

:shout:

Can i have serpent now... i missed the last chance it was available (plus we did

It no healers 2 ppl so pro) ;D

Lets make demo, ice, wultrun, beholder ect.. all drop from EZ dungeons

110417_.jpg

3v3 no one win  :rofl:

110420_.png

:shout:

Lets make demo, ice, wultrun, beholder ect.. all drop from EZ dungeons

what is this picture and why did you post it?

i have a swagbucks account, that website is as old as warspear

pretty sure youre asked for your age for any adult-related content under free mcoin offers

also just because a separate company is giving away free stuff shouldnt give you the right to assume its even affiliated with aigrind in the slightest, you stooping to slandering like a politician now?

what is this picture and why did you post it?

i have a swagbucks account, that website is as old as warspear

pretty sure youre asked for your age for any adult-related content under free mcoin offers

also just because a separate company is giving away free stuff shouldnt give you the right to assume its even affiliated with aigrind in the slightest, you stooping to slandering like a politician now?

ouch :(

Well since you ask it is a "screenshot from the game"

......, no it never asks you for your age. Read the top of the picture you try-hard

"Child friendly game"  - alcohol ads

And i'm not suprised you have swagbucks

:good:

The best part is how jswagz always acts so tough on here but in rl hes deformatron that cant swat a fly

Long live the interwebs

RIP this post

Well since you ask it is a "screenshot from the game"

......, no it never asks you for your age. Read the top of the picture you try-hard

"Child friendly game"  - alcohol ads

And i'm not suprised you have swagbucks

:good:

The best part is how jswagz always acts so tough on here but in rl hes deformatron that cant swat a fly

Long live the interwebs

RIP this post

youre free to your opinion but calling me deformed is just petty and immature

i havnt used swagbucks in like 6 years cus its a scam website

i can read, why would it ask age verification at the top of the screen when you never even clicked on the video anyway? before the video plays it asks for age verification, why dont YOU try-harder

"why are you posting this"

"oh ya, well youre deformed irl"

seriously, stop it.

child-friendly or not it has nothing to do with aigrind, stop >implying

do you even know how survery websites work? theres only a few companies out there that provide such service and almost every mmorpg uses the same company for their "free game money" options (peanutlabs being most popular)

as i stated in my first post, which you conveniently ignored, aigrind is not affiliated with any survery websites, its a service they provide under your discretion,  theres a reason you have to agree to their terms of service (again, nothing to do with aigrind) and again im gonna go ahead and state this twice since i know you havnt figured it out yet, but you arent asked for age verification until you click on the video (hence why the video pre-view is black)

also, children arent allowed to play this game under EULA rules for online play, these are young adults were talking about here, and if they want to lie about their age to gain free mcoins whose to stop them?

just loving the insults that have nothing to do with this conversation, just skewering the topic at-hand to change the direction of the argument

below image isnt in regards to topic of thread, will remove if asked  :)

*pic removed, it served its purpose*

How goes le "friend-zone" ?

The way you govern your sections just seems like some have more freedom to opinions. Do i need to count all the times you troll people if not "bully"  but hey, you da mod not me

Did i read your whole post? Not yet

How goes le "friend-zone" ?

The way you govern your sections just seems like some have more freedom to opinions. Do i need to count all the times you troll people if not "bully"  but hey, you da mod not me

Did i read your whole post? Not yet

ive lived with her for 2 years, you tell me

want more pics? (id have to pm you them)

Please i wanna see the way she rolls your wheelchair up to your studio

Immature? Yes

haha thats actually funny because we met at work when we both used to push the elderly and handicapped around at the airport.

what does the immature yes comment mean?

i cant remember if it was you or pvprange that first started this rumor of me being "deformed" but its always made me laugh

... it was hotdog man

And we both just like to have our own versions of fun

The problem is exactly how you described it

Rules allow individuals(corporations mostly) to release themselves from bad pr. When a game comes out and says "rated E through T" (does not reflect online interactions) it only means when you log on they dont care that a 16 year old with mommy's money will harass you and use every known expletive and crude slander..

Games called "online" but not rated online... thats like getting someone to watch your ex-wifes dog saying "she's a great dog person" then she does heroin and overdoses now your pomeranian doesnt get his treat and starts to lose his hair and become emotionally distressed

Then you ask how come you knew shes a heroin addict but didnt tell me? Oh we only regulate her dog knowledge

Bad metaphor? Sure

i understand your metaphor, but please dont post slander about aigrind, even if its >implied

you and I are old enough to know those ads have nothing to do with aigrind, and to my knowledge you can "report" ads you find inappropriate

aigrind took all steps necessary to ensure their free mcoin service is working properly, this isnt on their end

every mmorpg game does this, and every survery website has customer support.

if a politician saw this about who hes running against, he could go so far as >imply aigrind wants children to drink aocohol

you see where im going with this? if you just added a simple sentence like "lol look what peanutlabs did" or "survey company has innapropriate ad" this would of never happened. saying nothing leaves room for people to think about why that picture was posted, and quite frankly i personally did not find it in good taste, especially since youre asked to verify your age after clicking on anything adult-oriented (with no preview)

dont provoke me sulla, we both said what we needed to, i dont need you telling me im "spamming" when this doesnt concern you

Ban me then, for asking a moderator to not troll and spam his own section? player's want to see "Screenshot's of the game", not all this random offtopic / post's, keep it clean for the community.

you can delete this, ill just screen and send to roland / snorlax, and repeat, im posting screen's of the game, nothing wrong.

--

Cutest Corpse's

previous post was removed for mocking a moderator and implying im spamming

spamming isnt posting opinion, spamming is posting the same message over and over and over

*posts picture with insult/mocking moderator*

*removes post*

"hey that picture wasnt against the rules im gonna report you"

who said it wasnt? dont insult me

threaten me with reporting me to admins? comment removed

ive already asked roland and snorlax if i could enforce the "only post a screenshot here" policy but it was ignored, so feel free to say im breaking the rules by defending myself

previous post was removed for mocking a moderator and implying im spammingspamming isnt posting opinion, spamming is posting the same message over and over and over

read the title of this topic, you are posting over and over again, about a off-topic subject, that is spamming and off-topic, i thought the point of moderation is to do the opposite or clean any such mess, im asking to keep it clean so we can see "screenshots of the game", make another topic for other subjects.

read the title of this topic, you are posting over and over again, about a off-topic subject, that is spamming and off-topic, i thought the point of moderation is to do the opposite or clean any such mess, im asking to keep it clean so we can see "screenshots of the game", make another topic for other subjects.

again, that is not spamming.

and im not allowed to enforce the "only post screenshots" policy, already asked

everybody agreed it would be too harsh

95% of these posts do not include a screenshot, including posts from you

off-topic about a picture that was posted in this thread? ya im sure thats off-topic, you just dont agree with me, just like last time when you removed your profile picture

^

EDIT: nvm i was confusing you with shitzo

stop signaling me out and implying im the only one here not posting pictures, how can you even say that with a straight face?

off-topic about a picture that was posted in this thread? ya im sure thats off-topic, you just dont agree with me, just like last time when you removed your profile picture

This was Nothing to do with the picture, and my profile pic / signature have been changed 100x over 3 year's, little mad thinking it's about you? it change's when i take a break from the game, and return's when i return.

As pliskin and other's say, you troll half the forum anyway, that's why mentioned it, better just do what roland said about you - "just ignore him", not worth to talk reply.

110520_.png

how is it nothing to do with the picture? me and pliskin were talking about the picture

youre just spitting nonsense

if you look carefully youll notice that was in responce to pliskins comment about le-friend zone

whats the real issue here? why you soo upset? its quite obvious i havnt "abused" you

next time you mock my moderating privileges youll get the same treatment

try mocking snorlax or roland in support thread, and expect to get the same treatment

lmao you cant take the high road and "ignore me" when youre the one who started it to begin with, that ships sailed

"hey you, whos talking to pliskin. you smell"

"no you smell"

"thats immature, im gonna be the bigger man and ignore you"

:lol: :lol:

Yes.

---

Kitty Boob upgrade 4.3.

look Support i asked why one developer was just like hey ima Blow up the tits on the kitty costume

eh D_D

This is the Update made for shitzo :,D (and for u Innocentli!)

I miss Shitzo only reason id go on Eu... we lost contact after he a Tried to Anal rape me with a summon Hermit

... it was hotdog man

And we both just like to have our own versions of fun

The problem is exactly how you described it

Rules allow individuals(corporations mostly) to release themselves from bad pr. When a game comes out and says "rated E through T" (does not reflect online interactions) it only means when you log on they dont care that a 16 year old with mommy's money will harass you and use every known expletive and crude slander..

Games called "online" but not rated online... thats like getting someone to watch your ex-wifes dog saying "she's a great dog person" then she does heroin and overdoses now your pomeranian doesnt get his treat and starts to lose his hair and become emotionally distressed

Then you ask how come you knew shes a heroin addict but didnt tell me? Oh we only regulate her dog knowledge

Bad metaphor? Sure

wut?