SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I looked at the guy... not his name that tells us his rogue. Still, keep your panties on please.

probably he standing within druid/shaman, and if u see his back he`s holding two flamberg sword and with lvl 5 stealth + crit armor its not impossible to have 1008 crit  ;)

the brave and mighty elfs, to coward to leave the safety of crossing lag + trap and atk our land:

so many and they wait there

soo true :rofl: thts what they gud at now days i hardly see any elf on mc grounds unless for quest gud thing was removing nadir respawn point  they had it easy up till now they won't war unless provoked they all want it easy ......!!!!

the brave and mighty elfs, to coward to leave the safety of crossing lag + trap and atk our land:

dey doin d same wat u guys actually do :blush: d only diff i c is u gethered few n dey gethered many

Half of them been camping in that spot all night long like ducking idiots  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  there's about 10 of them now standing wasting their lives  :facepalm:

probably he standing within druid/shaman, and if u see his back he`s holding two flamberg sword and with lvl 5 stealth + crit armor its not impossible to have 1008 crit  ;)

6499_.jpg

Elfs dont have time and like stay 1 hour waiting.  :mega_shok: trapers and. After stop block only 3 vs me and. Bladelady 1 hit for die yse pot!! :shok: but revenge of sulla fall in this lol  ;D

Опубликованное фото

And again the Mc Noob rogues. Crossfit, Freakout, Wagpokuya. We fight vs Animated and the noob rogues atk us and hide quick. Cowards  :lol: :rofl: It makes me laugh kids.

7du5ie4dpj4a.pngUnbenannt.png.html

Опубликованное фото

yea bladelady.. use two char and spams pots then calls us noob, in 1.9 he did same before we got stealth..

I really hate these kind of ppl who pm u, after u smoke them. and his chat shows he/she is a looser baby.

Опубликованное фото

And again the Mc Noob rogues. Crossfit, Freakout, Wagpokuya. We fight vs Animated and the noob rogues atk us and hide quick. Cowards  :lol: :rofl: It makes me laugh kids.

7du5ie4dpj4a.pngUnbenannt.png.html

What? What is this? Hide me? But if it was not animated ...... you are a liar and do not know and to invent against rogues .... incredible, was not animated .... ban this noob is lier and try to create problems

Crybaby im a lier? You, Freakout and Wag atk us while we wait vs Animated, and you see Animated at the Picture. Noob rogue. You loose everytime alone you are only tough in a group with other ppl. How old are you? 12? You are like knox flame and cry every day. I only want to show the ppl how ridiculous you rogues are ;) and thats why i post the pic and now go cry and hide you little coward.

Crybaby im a lier? You, Freakout and Wag atk us while we wait vs Animated, and you see Animated at the Picture. Noob rogue. You loose everytime alone you are only tough in a group with other ppl. How old are you? 12? You are like knox flame and cry every day. I only want to show the ppl how ridiculous you rogues are ;) and thats why i post the pic and now go cry and hide you little coward.

:facepalm: really u are stupid :facepalm: first im notin animated second u like create problems why u are. Owned from rogues dont lie more third u the ducking noob im arrived. My limit dont duck more in forum and stop create problems u saying im coming in group for kill u ?  Sorry but no im not elf i dont need massive people and block doors etc etc etc stop cry stip lie and stop spam forum stupid noob

Опубликованное фото

yea bladelady.. use two char and spams pots then calls us noob, in 1.9 he did same before we got stealth..

Noob who was crying on itachi  :lol: *Funny to read it*

:facepalm: really u are stupid :facepalm: first im notin animated second u like create problems why u are. Owned from rogues dont lie more third u the ducking noob im arrived. My limit dont duck more in forum and stop create problems u saying im coming in group for kill u ?  Sorry but no im not elf i dont need massive people and block doors etc etc etc stop cry stip lie and stop spam forum stupid noob

Sweet little kid  :give_rose: Really cute ;)

u r d weak one here ;D ;D n everyone hates u :shok: :shok:

Cute and now? Its just a game, kid. You living in this game like many other ppl ;) Poor sad souls. Your flame every day are so sweeet  :blush: :clapping: :good:

just  shut up ur big mouth :bad: :bad: :bad:

yeah yeah yeah  :yahoo:

agree

shut the duck up, is all i have to say about that annoying noob

c'mon guys ignore him in forum and hunt him in game  :diablo: